Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,921 members, 7,938,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) (9288 Views)

Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) / Herdsmen Did Not Kill Daughter Of Afenifere Leader – Buhari Condoles Fasoranti / Enugu People Cry Like Baby As Herdsmen Did This Yesterday VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
AdolfAboki:

"Straight forward answer"? Guy, Google the meaning of "figurative"... Now I know why you are clueless! You dun expose yourself by yourself! You want something SIMPLE. Sorry, Literature is not for you. Just continue with your tribal bashing.
Literature is not for you bla bla bla.
Foolish soul. Jesus, the author of the parable asked for a straight answer.
Your fellow Dundee SilvernorGold also gave a straightforward answer to his as well
How come I become "too simple" for asking for an answer from you dullards?
Just give an answer na.
Or are you so dull in perception?
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, if you like take our advice seriously, if you like, don't. Na your wahala. Them give you reply, you say it's "technical" or "complex".. You want everybody to think one way, God forbid. I love Aboki's reply!
You gave an answer to your own "figurative good Samaritan" as the herdsmen.
Mind you Jesus never gave an answer to his. He simply asked the young man who he thinks it's good to the man.
So I put same question to you devoid of technicality. Who is the good Samaritan in the case I mentioned?
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Literature is not for you bla bla bla.
Foolish soul. Jesus, the author of the parable asked for a straight answer.
Your fellow Dundee SilvernorGold also gave a straightforward answer to his as well
How come I become "too simple" for asking for an answer from you dullards?
Just give an answer na.
Or are you so dull in perception?

This guy... You no dey shame? You even calling people that are far better than you in literary appreciation dullards? Seriously? This embarrassment you brought upon yourself would have been avoided if you had simply taken his correction and moved on. But no, you wan do ITK, now see where it has landed you. It's like an ignorant farmer arguing rocket science with a rocket scientist. We have corrected you several times, even spelt out some of the devices used. Rather than research and learn, you resorted to attacking our characters and arguing blindingly. Those devices are there. If you feel we are wrong, why not expose us? You ignored it while still repeating the same thing like a broken record!
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You gave an answer to your own "figurative good Samaritan" as the herdsmen.
Mind you Jesus never gave an answer to his. He simply asked the young man who he thinks it's good to the man.
So I put same question to you devoid of technicality. Who is the good Samaritan in the case I mentioned?

My brother, why not quit embarrassing yourself? It's obvious you have no clue, why not quit embarrassing yourself? See what you are saying? What has this got to do with figurative techniques? Why are you so naive? So one-way-sided?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
AdolfAboki:

This guy... You no dey shame? You even calling people that are far better than you in literary appreciation dullards? Seriously? This embarrassment you brought upon yourself would have been avoided if you had simply taken his correction and moved on. But no, you wan do ITK, now see where it has landed you. It's like an ignorant farmer arguing rocket science with a rocket scientist. We have corrected you several times, even spelt out some of the devices used. Rather than research and learn, you resorted to attacking our characters and arguing blindingly. Those devices are there. If you feel we are wrong, why not expose us? You ignored it while still repeating the same thing like a broken record!

Why don't you answer the question?
If you are pained that I'm exposing your foolishness simply hug transformer.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
AdolfAboki:

grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Why don't you answer the question?
If you are pained that I'm exposing your foolishness simply hug transformer.

You see? Repeating the same thing over and over again!
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, why not quit embarrassing yourself? It's obvious you have no clue, why not quit embarrassing yourself? See what you are saying? What has this got to do with figurative techniques? Why are you so naive? So one-way-sided?
I thought you're the literary geniuses who understands devices.
Give us a sense of who the hero and the villain is in the story.
Choose your good Samaritan.
You guys are just high sounding waste of space.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I thought you're the literary geniuses who understands devices.
Give us a sense of who the hero and the villain is in the story.
Choose your good Samaritan.
You guys are just high sounding waste of space.

My brother, can you do me a favor? Try read all our comments. Do it now... Then you'll realize how ignorant you've been sounding.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, can you do me a favor? Try read all our comments. Do it now... Then you'll realize how ignorant you've been sounding.
Can you do me a favour?
Answer the question. Answer it now and you'll see how stupid you've been
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Can you do me a favour?
Answer the question. Answer it now and you'll see how stupid you've been

My brother, stop regurgitating same thing and go reread our posts. Stop sounding like a broken record.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, stop regurgitating same thing and go reread our posts. Stop sounding like a broken record.
Well, since you two have accepted that you're bumbling idiots with very poor grasp of who a good Samaritan is or what that particular character entails, I crown you both the ignoramus numbers 1 of the internet.
As for my story, the good Samaritan there is the Fulani herdsmen, same as yours.
Thank you.
cc: AdolfAboki
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Well, since you two have accepted that you're bumbling idiots with very poor grasp of who a good Samaritan is or what that particular character entails, I crown you both the ignoramus numbers 1 of the internet.
As for my story, the good Samaritan there is the Fulani herdsmen, same as yours.
Thank you.
cc: AdolfAboki

My brother, you are confused. Better go and learn and stop embarrassing yourself. You wan use style run as usual. Very naive and ignorant fellow filled with hatred!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you are confused. Better go and learn and stop embarrassing yourself. You wan use style run as usual. Very naive and ignorant fellow filled with hatred!

Gbam! That guy's issue big pass em feature. Terrible! grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Coup Was Done In Ignorance- Lar / War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO / Meet Gilbert Chagoury, The Owner Of Eko Atlantic City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.