Stats: 3,191,779 members, 7,945,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Nairaland Artiste 'Naughti Awol' Drops His Single "Aka Chineke". - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Artiste 'Naughti Awol' Drops His Single "Aka Chineke". (244 Views)

Nairalander, Naughti Awol, Swims In The Mud To Promote Single(pics). / Bbnaija Housemate Khafi Declared AWOL By Scotland Yard (photos) / Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere (2) (3) (4)

Nairaland Artiste 'Naughti Awol' Drops His Single "Aka Chineke". by Penguin2: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Naughti Awol is a multi instrumentalist cum singer. He calls his sound Afro fusion but wouldn't accept to boxed into a genre.

"Aka Chineke" is his release of the year. After the release of "Abakaliki" and "Ada Ada" to a critical acclaim in the past years.

The song Aka Chineke is a voice crying out to a higher in whose control are the affairs of this life without whose grace and favour will are likely not to take much out of life.

The first stanza of the song talks about an aspiring musician who wants to make it big like those big in the industry already. The second stanza talks about an aspiring footballer praying for a breakthrough. While the third stanza talks about the prayer of a sundry entrepreneur who prays to have businesses as big as the biggest business men around.

Now, these three stanzas are unified by a very catchy and relatable hook and chorus that would leave you shaking your head.

In all, "Aka Chineke" is a song for everyone no matter your field of endeavor.

Download and tell me what y'all think.

Bashing and bad mouthing is allowed. Lol

https://flemvibes.com/download-naughti-awol-aka-chineke-prod-by-vic-iyke/

Lalasticlala, can you support a Nairalander's hustle, baba?

Re: Nairaland Artiste 'Naughti Awol' Drops His Single "Aka Chineke". by Penguin2: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Naughti Awol is a multi instrumentalist cum singer. He calls his sound Afro fusion but wouldn't accept to boxed into a genre.

"Aka Chineke" is his release of the year. After the release of "Abakaliki" and "Ada Ada" to a critical acclaim in the past years.

The song Aka Chineke is a voice crying out to a higher in whose control are the affairs of this life without whose grace and favour will are likely not to take much out of life.

The first stanza of the song talks about an aspiring musician who wants to make it big like those big in the industry already. The second stanza talks about an aspiring footballer praying for a breakthrough. While the third stanza talks about the prayer of a sundry entrepreneur who prays to have businesses as big as the biggest business men around.

Now, these three stanzas are unified by a very catchy and relatable hook and chorus that would leave you shaking your head.

In all, "Aka Chineke" is a song for everyone no matter your field of endeavor.

Download and tell me what y'all think.

Bashing and bad mouthing is allowed. Lol

https://flemvibes.com/download-naughti-awol-aka-chineke-prod-by-vic-iyke/

Lalasticlala, can you support a Nairalander's hustle, baba?

So Una no rate me because I no be Davido abi

Even lala no send me

Re: Nairaland Artiste 'Naughti Awol' Drops His Single "Aka Chineke". by Penguin2: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Penguin2:

Even lala no send me

Re: Nairaland Artiste 'Naughti Awol' Drops His Single "Aka Chineke". by Penguin2: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Penguin2:

Even lala no send me

Isn't Nairaland supposed to be a family?
Re: Nairaland Artiste 'Naughti Awol' Drops His Single "Aka Chineke". by Seanmike(m): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Please don't mind them you tried
Re: Nairaland Artiste 'Naughti Awol' Drops His Single "Aka Chineke". by Penguin2: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Penguin2:

Even lala no send me

Seun
Lalasticlala

Help my career nah undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Artiste 'Naughti Awol' Drops His Single "Aka Chineke". by Penguin2: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Seanmike:
Please don't mind them you tried

Thank u baba!

Did u like the song?
Re: Nairaland Artiste 'Naughti Awol' Drops His Single "Aka Chineke". by Penguin2: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Synord what do you think?

Can you listen and give me your thought as an industry expert?

Tension As Yorubas And Hausas Clash In Ibadan (video) / Nike Lake Resort Review FT Chivera Media In Enugu State, Nigeria / How To Get A Man Not To Cheat On You – Singer Ceeza Milli Tells Ladies