Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? (6989 Views)

What If Southsouth Does Not Give Southeast Sea Access If Nigeria Divide? / Will Nigeria divide Under A Yoruba Man? / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy leave Niger Delta alone and fight for your Biafra undecided You like bad mouthing Niger Delta always, just to make your biafra look like paradise undecided is there unity in Southeast Don't Igbos have Osu caste system Just have this at the back of your mind that osu people will never agree to join Biafra undecided

Pls which tribe do u come from ?
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
femi4:
Biafra isn't attractive, no sane tribe will want to associate with them

Says an Afonjja grin grin
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by tamdun: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Yobabad:
My brother most of those anti Igbo comments you see online are been made by local Yoruba Muslims Miscreants, the will hide under niger Delta people, Yoruba Muslims are very wicked people
Ur hatred for yoruba will kill u soon, those comments are from Facebook, not a faceless forum like nairaland, at least u can trace their history before playing the blame game as usual

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by tutudesz: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Logan23:

Pls which tribe do u come from ?
Ijaw from Delta state
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

You have started spreading falsehood again? If I am travelling from calabar to edo,tell me the igbo areas I cannot avoid

Afonjja, u can only go thru benue and then Kogi and enter edo. No other way
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Ijaw from Delta state

Excellent...

Just map out Ijaw pple and their land and form the Izon nation and thrive. Stop dragging other ethnic nationalities to join u. Nationhood is not by force, each tribe decides what they want and where they want to be
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Please ask him O! You will pass Edo-Delta-Bayelsa-Rivers-Akwa Ibom-Cross Rivers, so which of them is Igbo Land

U didnt read well.

He said if the IGBOS in rivers join biafra, Akwcross will be cut out
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by tutudesz: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Logan23:

Excellent...

Just map out Ijaw pple and their land and form the Izon nation and thrive. Stop dragging other ethnic nationalities to join u. Nationhood is not by force, each tribe decides what they want and where they want to be
Are South South not speak with one voice undecided Are you not the ones forcing others to join your biafra
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy stop assuming rubbish without fact undecided Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom will not be joining you in Biafra, neither will Rivers State undecided the Early you understand this, the better for you

Keep quiet Mr Ijaw man...Rivers state is not ijaw land, stop dragging them to join u....they are igbos
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by tutudesz: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Logan23:

U didnt read well.

He said if the IGBOS in rivers join biafra, Akwcross will be cut out
Cut off How? Is there no road to Benue-Kogi-Edo
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:

From Cross Rivers you can move through Benue-Kogi-Edo state

Benue and Kogi dey another country....
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Cut off How? Is there no road to Benue-Kogi-Edo

That's another country
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Are South South not speak with one voice undecided Are you not the ones forcing others to join your biafra

Nope, SS are not even speaking @ all....There is no agitation for SS nation going on in any part of nigeria (that's because they are not homogenous).

The whole new biafra ish has clearly been explained several times as choice...Eastern tribes will all vote in a referendum to join biafra or remain in nigeria...no one forced anyone
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by tutudesz: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Logan23:

Keep quiet Mr Ijaw man...Rivers state is not ijaw land, stop dragging them to join u....they are igbos
I never knew Ijaw and Ogoni people in Rivers were Igbos sad
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Why are contradicting yourself undecided I thought you said there is nothing like South South

Stop confusing urself, SS is not a tribe or ethnic group...stop lumping everyone there to join ur country.
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Dragging who? For your information i be Ijaw boy undecided and The last time I checked South South exist.

Take ur ijaw n form a country, Stop dragging other tribes to join u, they are not interested
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Gireiboy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
TimT:
The reason why most problem are actually emanating from the South is because of the numerous ethnic groups... it's too much... and funny enough, there's nothing we can do about it...
Dividing to let Biafrans go is not the solution...
inasmuch as the Biafrans wants to go, their Over religious beliefs will not make them want to die.. so they will prefer to just insult and make mockery of any government in power..
How can you say the Government is the reason you are not progressing in your region?
We know that the top 5/10richest men in Nigeria, they are more northerners... but do you know that top 50richest men in Nigeria, the Igbos especially are up to 30....
It's a common knowledge that the 6 South East is more developed than the whole 18 Northern state...
Among the three ethnic groups, Igbos are the smallest, in population, the richest financially, yet they are the LOUDEST!!! everyday Biafra... ordinary endsars killings, they have drag the matter straight to International Court of Justice...
6 SE and 18Northern States, haba! with these kind of flaws how do you expect sensible nairalanders to take you seriously. And what's up with the concocted lies that you just spew, deluded fool.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by tutudesz: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Logan23:

Nope, SS are not even speaking @ all....There is no agitation for SS nation going on in any part of nigeria (that's because they are not homogenous).

The whole new biafra ish has clearly been explained several times as choice...Eastern tribes will all vote in a referendum to join biafra or remain in nigeria...no one forced anyone
Eastern tribes will all vote in a referendum undecided Is that a command
South South agitation is on resource Control, because we can't be feeding ungrateful people like you.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Eastern tribes will all vote in a referendum undecided Is that a command
South South agitation is on resource Control, because we can't be feeding ungrateful people like you.

Igbos have much more crude oil than whichever tribe u come from so who will feed who?
Any eastern tribe that skips the referendum will remain in Nigeria...Nothing special about that.
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:

I never knew Ijaw and Ogoni people in Rivers were Igbos sad

Both are proper minorities and they are river Rhine areas, they barely have any road grin grin
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by tutudesz: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Logan23:

Stop confusing urself, SS is not a tribe or ethnic group...stop lumping everyone there to join ur country.
Stop showcasing your foolishness online, bring my comment were I said SS was a tribe
It's on record that Igbos are the forcing other tribes to join Biafra against their will

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by tutudesz: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Logan23:

Both are proper minorities and they are river Rhine areas, they barely have any road grin grin
Coming from someone who has never been to Lower land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Gireiboy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy stop assuming rubbish without fact undecided Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom will not be joining you in Biafra, neither will Rivers State undecided the Early you understand this, the better for you
They can keep agitating till 3021, by then may be the will be successful.
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by tutudesz: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Logan23:

Igbos have much more crude oil than whichever tribe u come from so who will feed who?
Any eastern tribe that skips the referendum will remain in Nigeria...Nothing special about that.
Hahahaha trying to feel important, guy channel this your energy on your drug pushing brothers and sisters undecided

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Hahahaha trying to feel important, guy channel this your energy on your drug pushing brothers and sisters undecided

grin grin

U have been thoroughly put in ur place.

U have nothing else to say, I wont go down that verbal insultive match wit u. grin
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Coming from someone who has never been to Lower land

Be quiet...dont even try to expose that u are a lagosian
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Stop showcasing your foolishness online, bring my comment were I said SS was a tribe
It's on record that Igbos are the forcing other tribes to join Biafra against their will

Nope, u are the ijaw man who is scared of forming a country to survive with his tribe,thus u are forcing tens of millions of other tribes to join u.

Read my lips clearly, to help wit u and ur ijaw, u are not needed, u have nothing to offer the biafra nation.

Nobody us calling u or forcing u to join...not now, not even in 1967
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by tutudesz: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Logan23:

grin grin

U have been thoroughly put in ur place.

U have nothing else to say, I wont go down that verbal insultive match wit u. grin
Verbal insult Just stating were your energy is needed
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by tutudesz: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Logan23:

Nope, u are the ijaw man who is scared of forming a country to survive with his tribe,thus u are forcing tens of millions of other tribes to join u.

Read my lips clearly, to help wit u and ur ijaw, u are not needed, u have nothing to offer the biafra nation.

Calling on referendum for other tribes is what? South South people are United, unlike South East grin
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Culwizthedeltan(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Logan23:

My no de fool ur self.
We akwacross will prefer to be with the ijaws than with the biafrans. Believe that
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by tutudesz: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Logan23:

Be quiet...dont even try to expose that u are a lagosian
I am a lagosian, since I am based in Lagos anyway.
Re: If Nigeria Divide Today, Will The Akwa Cross Region Join The Biafran? by Lagoon0: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fixey:

We the SS people love the SE people just the way they are and will not tolerate bickering or the opinions of people outside both regions dictating to us how to maintain our relations. We also don't interference in SW/AREWA relations and by extension the same treatment must be handed to us.

Thank you. Long live the SS & SE...
Lol, we the Yoruba's also love the SS/SE despite the tribalistic behavior of Igbo we still love them.
But whenever Igbo or Fulani misbehave we'll flog them mercilessly cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Subject Presidential Candidates, Others To Psychiatric Test – NMA / Pictures Of Tinubu And His Coursemates In CSU / Predict APC Slogan(s) In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.