Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (159 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this.....

For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield. Psalms 5:12 KJV

Pray this...

This week Holyspirit move mightily on behalf of my loved ones and I, cause every creation to favour us in Jesus mighty name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by dollytino4real(f): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
thanks 4 the verse
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by Shelumiel: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
God bless you bro
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by portablechizzy(f): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Amen
Thanks for the prayers
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by culf: 12:03am On Feb 08, 2021
femoint007:
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this.....

For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield. Psalms 5:12 KJV

Pray this...

This week Holyspirit move mightily on behalf of my loved ones and I, cause every creation to favour us in Jesus mighty name. Amen

Amen... May God established thus the work of our hands and may He send our destiny helpers to us.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/02/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/2021 / See What Happens When We Take A Prophet Parable Literally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.