Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,322 members, 7,936,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? (1232 Views)

What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by rossukkii: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
sonmvayina:
Eledumare is yoruba, Chukwu is Igbo....who really da fu...ck is jesus ??

Well, there's a rather persuasive school of thought that says the entire Jesus story is a fraud concocted in Rome for political purposes of control and subjugation, but the point is that even if he did exist, he was black because that's the description given in the bible, which is the only major literary account of this person.
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by sonmvayina(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
rossukkii:

Well, there's a rather persuasive school of thought that says the entire Jesus story is a fraud concocted in Rome for political purposes of control and subjugation, but the point is that even if he did exist, he was black because that's the description given in the bible, which is the only major literary account of this person.

But the picture that was presented is a white dude...fashioned after ceaser Borgia. The son of pope Alexander the5th
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by rossukkii: 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
''Are ye not as the children of the Ethiopians unto me, o children of Israel, saith the Lord?'

- Amos 9:7

I always laugh when I come across this verse.

Because I know our black history, and it relates.

The ancient black Africans were known in the western world as 'Ethiopians'.

in Greece, they were called the ''the blameless Ethiopians''.

Black Africans had a world reputation for piety and integrity.

''Ethiopia'' which was ALL Africa south of Egypt, was referred to as ''the Land of the Gods'', and the 'Ethiopians' were God's favoured people.

This is all over the ancient Greek texts.

So it is no surprise that Yahweh is reminding the Israelites that they are no different from the Africans, His eternal people.

1 Like

Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by orisa37: 6:58am On Feb 09, 2021
rossukkii:

I'm not an atheist, bro.

Jesus is Resurrection and not Hellucination. I agree, He is the BADDEST POLITICIAN ON EARTH EVER.
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by sonmvayina(m): 7:05am On Feb 09, 2021
orisa37:

Jesus is Resurrection and not Hellucination. I agree, He is the BADDEST POLITICIAN ON EARTH EVER.

Stop prooagating absurdities...
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by orisa37: 7:27am On Feb 09, 2021
sonmvayina:

JESUS IS A POLITICIAN
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by orisa37: 7:29am On Feb 09, 2021
sonmvayina:

JESUS IS A POLITICIAN AND THE BEST EVER.
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by 1Sharon(f): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
rossukkii:
White racists panic as Jesus arrives and he's not what they thought!

Why does he have a perm tho?
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by sonmvayina(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
orisa37:

JESUS IS A POLITICIAN AND THE BEST EVER.

Ok, what is wrong with this statement..

"Clack kent is the strongest man ever "
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by sonmvayina(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
orisa37:

JESUS IS A POLITICIAN

That would have been debatable if he actually existed. But am just too old for fairy tales....and mythologies.
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by Rossnitti: 1:05am On Feb 10, 2021
x
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by Rossnitti: 1:09am On Feb 10, 2021
1Sharon:

Why does he have a perm tho?

How do you know it's a perm? wink

Black Africa has millions of people with natural straight hair.

Black Africa is the father and mother of mankind, and has more genetic diversity than anywhere else on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by 1Sharon(f): 3:10am On Feb 10, 2021
Rossnitti:

How do you know it's a perm? wink

Black Africa has millions of people with natural straight hair.

Black Africa is the father and mother of mankind, and has more genetic diversity than anywhere else on Earth.

Not this BS argument.

Show me the black person that isn't mixed with hair like that?
Isn't it obvious looking at those people that they have some otherness about them?

Those Horners/Cushites you posted have admixture.
There has been traffic at that axis of Africa since the beginning of time, causing the indigenes to pick up foreign DNA and traits.

In turn the neighboring middle East also picked took black genetics to their land.

Look up Yemeni/omani/Bahrain arabs and tell me they don't look like a mixed black person.

Go ahead and name Caribbeans, afro-latinos, Fulanis, island Africans, afro-americans, afro arabs. ALL MIXED.
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by Rossnitti: 5:15am On Feb 10, 2021
1Sharon:

Not this BS argument.

Show me the black person that isn't mixed with hair like that?
Isn't it obvious looking at those people that they have some otherness about them?

Those Horners/Cushites you posted have admixture.
There has been traffic at that axis of Africa since the beginning of time, causing the indigenes to pick up foreign DNA and traits.

In turn the neighboring middle East also picked took black genetics to their land.

Look up Yemeni/omani/Bahrain arabs and tell me they don't look like a mixed black person.

Go ahead and name Caribbeans, afro-latinos, Fulanis, island Africans, afro-americans, afro arabs. ALL MIXED.

What rubbish. You clearly know NOTHING about black African genetics. NO, the 'Horners' and 'Cushites' do NOT have any ''admixture''. THAT is the way they look, NATURALLY., and have ALWAYS looked.

Next thing you'll say Igbos look light-skinned because of ''admixture'' with goodness knows whom.

Rubbish.

Blacks have genetic DIVERSITY, meaning that the black phenotype is not uniform but varied. You even have blond blacks with no white ancestry.

1 Like

Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by orisa37: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2021
sonmvayina:

That would have been debatable if he actually existed. But am just too old for fairy tales....and mythologies.

I knew him and her and I bear their names, that's how I knew that I had Parents. I am a Nonagenarian and I know that fairy tales and mythologies concerning my exploits while on Earth would keep memories about me ever green in those who believe in me .
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by orisa37: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2021
I knew him and her and I bear their names, that's how I knew that I had Parents. I am a Nonagenarian and I know that fairy tales and mythologies concerning my exploits while on Earth would keep memories about me ever green in those who believe in me .
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by orisa37: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2021
sonmvayina:

Ok, what is wrong with this statement..

"Clack kent is the strongest man ever "

"Clack Kent" was or is probably a man from Kent England. I have never heard, seen or read anything about him other than this your PERSONAL IDEAS that he is the strongest man ever.
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by orisa37: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2021
"Clack Kent" was or is probably a man from Kent England. I have never heard, seen or read anything about him other than this your PERSONAL IDEAS that he is the strongest man ever.
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by 1Sharon(f): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2021
Rossnitti:

What rubbish. You clearly know NOTHING about black African genetics. NO, the 'Horners' and 'Cushites' do NOT have any ''admixture''. THAT is the way they look, NATURALLY., and have ALWAYS looked.

Next thing you'll say Igbos look light-skinned because of ''admixture'' with goodness knows whom.

Rubbish.

Blacks have genetic DIVERSITY, meaning that the black phenotype is not uniform but varied. You even have blond blacks with no white ancestry.

Oh how comes when those Horners take a DNA test, they have at least 30% middle Eastern mixture?

I said nothing about Igbos, pipe down.

And the Australasians aren't black.

1 Like

Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by sonmvayina(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2021
orisa37:

Clark kent is super mans alter ego.....so tell me, what do you actually know.?
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by orisa37: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2021
sonmvayina:

Still your IDEAS. JESUS I KNOW. HE HAS 22 HISTORY BOOKS, 21 PROPHETIC BOOKS, 21 LETTERS, 2 SUPER POEMS AND NUMEROUS APOCRYPHA EMAILS WRITTEN ABOUT HIM
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by orisa37: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2021
sonmvayina:

Still your IDEAS. JESUS I KNOW. HE HAS 22 HISTORY BOOKS, 21 PROPHETIC BOOKS, 21 LETTERS, 2 SUPER POEMS AND NUMEROUS APOCRYPHA EMAILS WRITTEN ABOUT HIM.

MACBAN IS BUHARINOMICS, IS HELLUCINATION AND NOW NIN INSANE. MACBAN IS FAST DESTROYING NIGERIA SOCIALLY, ECONOMICALLY AND POLITICALLY.
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by orisa37: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2021
sonmvayina:

This is my IDEAS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS AWARE OF YOU, I AND BUHARI AND HE IS PREPARING TO SORT US OUT SOON.
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by sonmvayina(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2021
orisa37:

This is my IDEAS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS AWARE OF YOU, I AND BUHARI AND HE IS PREPARING TO SORT US OUT SOON.

You are not well at all....please see a psychaitrist as soon as possible..
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by orisa37: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
sonmvayina:

You are not well at all....please see a psychaitrist as soon as possible..

I passed my January 2021 Medical Test , so I'm not having DEMENTIA.

All Experiments and Prototypes are fairytales and myths. When the actual Products are marketed and purchased, they become real, useful and believed.

Adam and Eve are myths in the Development of humans. Their Failures owing to DISOBEDIENCE were practical realities of DEATHS AND HELLUCINATION. which is the Nature of humans without FAITH AND HOPE.

THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF JESUS IS A PRACTICALISATION OF OBEDIENCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS AND ETERNAL LIFE

JESUS IS THE FAITH, HOPE, PEACE AND LOVE OF THAT REALITIES. AND IT'S THOSE WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED, PRACTICALISED AND DISCERNED JESUS THAT CAN MARKET AND SELL THE PRODUCT.

son mvayina cannot market and sell Clark Kent.
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by orisa37: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2021

All Experiments and Prototypes are fairytales and myths. When the actual Products are marketed and purchased, they become real, useful and believed.

Adam and Eve are myths in the Development of humans. Their Failures owing to DISOBEDIENCE were practical realities of DEATHS AND HELLUCINATION. which is the Nature of humans without FAITH AND HOPE.

THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF JESUS IS A PRACTICALISATION OF OBEDIENCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS AND ETERNAL LIFE

JESUS IS THE FAITH, HOPE, PEACE AND LOVE OF THAT REALITIES. AND IT'S THOSE WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED, PRACTICALISED AND DISCERNED JESUS THAT CAN MARKET AND SELL THE PRODUCT.
Re: Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? by sonmvayina(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
orisa37:

son mvayina cannot market and sell Clark Kent.

Whose idea was it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Easter? / Is There A Difference Btw Cele And C&s / Clarify This Biblical Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.