Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,111 members, 7,949,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Better Soup Na Money Kill Am O- Destiny Etiko Share A Video To Shade Her Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Better Soup Na Money Kill Am O- Destiny Etiko Share A Video To Shade Her Critics (763 Views)

Davido: If I Die, Too Much Money Kill Me, Daddy Freeze Slams Him. / Mompha Continues To Shade Hushpuppi As He Show Off His Expensive Closet&Car Keys / Mompha: Fine Boys Like Us, Na Dem Dey Rush Us, Na Money Be Fine Bobo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Better Soup Na Money Kill Am O- Destiny Etiko Share A Video To Shade Her Critics by nairafame2: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Destiny Etiko has taken to social media to shade her critics with a video of herself about to take her latest Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Luxury SUV out on a spin.

This comes after an Instagram blogger identified as Gistlover alleged that the curvaceous Nollywood actress is in a relationship with a married Nigerian billionaire oil mogul, and he was the one who purchased that multi-million naira SUV for her.

The Drama Doll queen got angry and reacted by taking to her Instagram handle and shared a video of herself cursing the bloggers while defending herself by saying she doesn’t even know the man anywhere.

Well, The curvaceous Nollywood actress has once again taken to the photo and video sharing platform and shaded her critics by sharing a video taking the new car for a ride.

Sharing the video, she wrote; “E better my life E dey pain them ooo chai ���������”

After sharing the video, winner of 2019 Big Brother Naija Mercy Eke, Uche Elendu Etinosa, BBNaija season five former housemate Ka3na Jones, Uche Ogbodo, Sharon Francis, Sandra Anosike and many others took to the comment section and thrown their support behind the beautiful actress.

Watch the video HERE

Re: Better Soup Na Money Kill Am O- Destiny Etiko Share A Video To Shade Her Critics by LeeSantos(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
this was how Regina Daniels denied she was dating an older man in the beginning. but wetin end am?.

3 Likes

Re: Better Soup Na Money Kill Am O- Destiny Etiko Share A Video To Shade Her Critics by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Na true ooo my sister, better soup na money truly kill am,may God continue to bless you

1 Like

Re: Better Soup Na Money Kill Am O- Destiny Etiko Share A Video To Shade Her Critics by Liposure: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
There's no smoke without fire.
Re: Better Soup Na Money Kill Am O- Destiny Etiko Share A Video To Shade Her Critics by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
I don't have a problem with you buying a 45m car.
What I'm annoyed at is the fact that the likes of
Yul Edochie, Mercy Johnson, Zubby Michael and you claim to be top Nollywood actors, but fail to improve on the quality of your movies.
Re: Better Soup Na Money Kill Am O- Destiny Etiko Share A Video To Shade Her Critics by BlueAir: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
angry Now she's overdoing it.shes beginning to flame it shes hiding behind the fight against stereotype

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Did Not Rape, May Be Released- Police Source / Is Davido And Chioma Still Together? Will Their Relationship Last? / I Can Do Without Sex For Two Years – Mr Ibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.