Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,879 members, 7,976,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

Heart Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Broken (747 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Check Out This Hilarious Cry Of A Heart Broken Guy (screenshot) / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Broken by silvertuke(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
Have you ever been heart broken by the one you loved? If yes how did you feel when it happens?
Re: Heart Broken by r231(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
yes

and i feel like flying over the moon grin grin
Re: Heart Broken by 190: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2011
If you are busy thinking of how to make more money

You wont have your heart broken, I keep saying it, But people would never listen

spend time chasing money and women would spend time chasing you

Quit all these B.S and tears bout women breaking a man's heart

BTW why are all Nairalanders getting dumped today, It seems all y'all relationships are quite questionable undecided
Re: Heart Broken by IZUKWU(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
@190, just like a squâre cannot fill a circle,so will all the riches in the world not fill a humans heart. I would like to fall in love and recieve that love in return though i hãve accepted that i could probable have my heart broken ä few times,but it will be worth it. No journey is too great,if a man finds what he seeks.
Re: Heart Broken by xynerise: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
Heartbroken is for the weak minded.
Re: Heart Broken by freecocoa(f): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
stop deceiving yourself,heartbreak can happen to anyone and trust me its not a nice place to be in.
Bronzetuke love don't worry an here to mend that heart of yours.
Re: Heart Broken by 190: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
IZUKWU:

@190, just like a squâre cannot fill a circle,so will all the riches in the world not fill a humans heart. I would like to fall in love and recieve that love in return though i hãve accepted that i could probable have my heart broken ä few times,but it will be worth it. No journey is too great,if a man finds what he seeks.

Story,

With Nigerian ladies and most recently ladies all over the world,

That Journey has just began if you dont have money!!
Re: Heart Broken by silvertuke(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2011
xynerise:

Heartbroken is for the weak minded.

Hey my freecocoa, how are yu doing and where have you being? it's been a long time. my Heart is open for you ooooo, but I hope it won't get broken again by you?
Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
@poster
A heartbreak is what anyone will go through at least once in their lives(the ones who never fully give their heart are missing out on life)

There is not much to do but to focus on other things like work, friends and family or even women(as long as it aint too serious) but don't try to get straight back into a serious relationship.
If you don't "heal" properly, you are just gonna hurt yourself or someone else again.
Re: Heart Broken by freecocoa(f): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
silvertuke:

Hey my freecocoa, how are yu doing and where have you being? it's been a long time. my Heart is open for you ooooo, but I hope it won't get broken again by you?
My dear am fine o,bin around just busy,i've not broken your heart before naw.
Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2011
Yes I have sad sad

It was a very bad experience for me.
Re: Heart Broken by silvertuke(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2011
freecocoa:

My dear am fine o,bin around just busy,i've not broken your heart before naw.

ok ooooooo I had you, Nairalanders are my witness.
Re: Heart Broken by silvertuke(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
bhusayor:

Yes I have sad sad

It was a very bad experience for me.

Oh sorry about that, I believe this is what everyone should pass through in life, but one has to be very careful the way he or she loves. Because most people don’t deserved to be loved.
Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 07, 2011
Not heartbroken by a man but rather a family member.

My family is my weakness and my strength. (They are the only people who can truly hurt me or make me happy)

I go in a relationship fully expecting the worst. So if the worst happens, I just move on with my life.

Life's too short to be crying over a man.
Re: Heart Broken by Phate07(m): 2:03am On Apr 07, 2011
silvertuke:

Have you ever been heart broken by the one you loved? If yes how did you feel when it happens?

you would feel dis-enchanted and indifferent to the world, nothing would make sense anymore!

But you should and will rise over it.
Re: Heart Broken by endmoll(m): 2:12am On Apr 07, 2011
First. i don't have a brakeable heart.
Secondly getting into a relationship
i always know that it won't last for ever.
Third, i always save for the rainy day.
fourth,life goes on!
Re: Heart Broken by Nekai(f): 4:05am On Apr 07, 2011
IZUKWU:

kiss kiss kiss
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
A heartbreak is what anyone will go through at least once in their lives(the ones who never fully give their heart are missing out on life)

There is not much to do but to focus on other things like work, friends and family or even women(as long as it aint too serious) but don't try to get straight back into a serious relationship.
If you don't "heal" properly, you are just gonna hurt yourself or someone else again.
True!
rokiatu:

I go in a relationship fully expecting the worst. So if the worst happens, I just move on with my life.

Great strategy!!!
Re: Heart Broken by silvertuke(m): 6:47am On Apr 07, 2011
Love is blind.

(1) (Reply)

11 Signs To Show That You Are In Love / Would You Ever Quit Cheating? / Wear Your Thinking Cup ~ Wahala Dey!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.