Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? (1120 Views)

Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? / Why Is Osinbajo Quiet About His Giant Strides In Ikenne? / FACT-CHECK: How Accurate Is Osinbajo’s Claim On Nigeria’s Debt Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
There is never an excuse for Incompetency. Someone that is incompetent is incompetent no matter how high you placed him.

Even if you bathe a pig and wear am cloth,...it will still remain a pig.

Few years back we saw how former vice president Atiku held his boss on the need for better performance. He challenged his boss to a better governance... That's a vp with a difference.

He is neither a professor, a pastor nor an Imam.

Just recently, VP pence refused to bow to Trump's pressure but sticked to the will of the people...another vp with a difference.

Here, we keep hearing stories upon stories the reason he is not functioning as vp, that hunter killed a young bird and the mother flew away..

The new method is now moving from one street to another adopting daughters of the earth.

Office of the vice president, motherless babies home.

All the zoom meetings he held during coronavirus period , is it just about creating motherless babies home?

May we never have a repeat of Osinbajo again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
What did Jonathan do while he was the vice president?

What of Sambo?

I know you are too young to know what truly transpired between Obasanjo and Atiku.

I am waiting for your tales by the moonlight stories oh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Fahdiga(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
He is just a mere commissioner

2 Likes

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Iamgrey5:
What did Jonathan do while he was the vice president?

What of Sambo?

I know you are too young to know what truly what transpired between Obasanjo and Atiku.

I waiting for your tales by the moonlight stories oh.

You are now been clannish trying to defend ineptitude?

Very pathetic.

6 Likes

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by aremuforlife(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Osagyefo98 post=98911877]There is never an excuse for Incompetency. Someone that is incompetent is incompetent no matter how high you placed him.

Even if you bathe a pig and wear am cloth,...it will still remain a pig.

Few years back we saw how former vice president Atiku held his boss on the need for better performance. He challenged his boss to a better governance... That's a vp with a difference.

He is neither a professor, a pastor nor an Imam.

Just recently, VP pence refused to bow to Trump's pressure but sticked to the will of the people...another vp with a difference.

Here, we keep hearing stories upon stories the reason he is not functioning as vp, that hunter killed a young bird and the mother flew away..

The new method is now moving from one street to another adopting daughters of the earth.

Office of the vice president, motherless babies home.

All the zoom meetings he held during coronavirus period , is it just about creating motherless babies home?

May we never have a repeat of Osinbajo again.
What do you expect him to do?
"Se ofe ki eni eneni gba ise e se"
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

You are now been clannish trying to defend ineptitude?

Very pathetic.
no I am playing guess what the idiot is thinking with you. cheesy

I wanted you to highlight what other vice president achieved in the recent past and tell me their Constitutional approved role while at it.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Shelumiel: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
OP you have spoken the truth. But be prepared for bashing from some ewedu-eating folks who see black and call it white grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Iamgrey5:
no I am playing guess what the idiot is thinking with you. cheesy

I wanted you to highlight what other vice president achieved in the recent past and tell me their Constitutional approved role while at it.

I highlighted them all even to the extent of using vp of another civilization.

The guess is quite clannish.

You should have come with clean hands than going tribal.

4 Likes

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by extol1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
and who told you that buhari will die. see both of them finishing their tenure

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
aremuforlife:
What do you expect him to do? "Se ofe ki eni eneni gba ise e se"
What has he done that Nigerians should even expect better result from him?
What is in his dirty mind?

3 Likes

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

I highlighted them all even to the extent of using vp of another civilization.

The guess is quite clannish.

You should have come with clean hands than going tribal.
I assume you don't know what highlighting means

This game is quiet interesting tbh cheesy

What else are you going to spew just to invade the question again!

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:
OP you have spoken the truth. But be prepared for bashing from some ewedu-eating folks who see black and call it white grin

The man has a very sinister motive. His actions looks like someone who thinks his boss will soon give up for him to take over..

If not what is his exact reason for been serially docile.

3 Likes

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by TheRareGem1(f): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lie from the out of hell... He was acting for quite some months yet he didn't have his way even when some governors were lobbying to become VP and trying to manipulate, but he was hellbent on governing the Country and wishing the president come back alive and well

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I assume you don't know what highlighting means

This game is quiet interesting tbh cheesy

What else are you going to spew just to invade the question again!

Maybe I don't.

Since you are now Professor Hooke Malapropism, then u can let us know?

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by TheRareGem1(f): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:

Which truth? You both are not making sense....if Atiku had the opportunity Osinbajo had when Buhari was in oversee for some months, he would have snatch that position from obj....to tell you this current VP is not power drunk.

Onyiara
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Maybe I don't.
Since you are now Professor Hooke Malapropism, then u can let us know?
Continue you are not there yet !

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Lie from the out of hell... He was acting for quite some months yet he didn't have his way even when some governors were lobbying to become VP and trying to manipulate, but he was hellbent on governing the Courtney and wishing the president come back alive and well

Good you said he was governing the Courtney and not the country.

Please don't come here to write gibberish inorder to defend a dirty mind.

What is Osinbajo even thinking?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Shelumiel: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

The man has a very sinister motive. His actions looks like someone who thinks his boss will soon give up for him to take over..

If not what is his exact reason for been serially docile.
Osibanjo is just political actor playing to the script of a higher authority. In essence he is just playing the role assigned to him; and that role is to look and keep mute.

2 Likes

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Which truth? You both are not making sense....if Atiku had the opportunity Osinbajo had when Buhari was in oversee for some months, he would have snatch that position from obj....to tell you this current VP is not power drunk.

Onyiara

Someone that is controlled by 5P's is what u telling us that he is not power drunk?

Have you no fear for God or have you lost your conscience?

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:
Osibanjo is just political actor playing to the script of a higher authority. In essence he is just playing the role assigned to him; and that role is to look and keep mute.

Then that must be a very dangerous script.

Crooked script.

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:

:
Onyiara
Many of them didn't know Obj and Atiku only feel out when Obj wouldn't allow Atiku to succeed him. grin

they are mostly tolders that grew up listening to village square stories.

2 Likes

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by demitola(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
He sure for me die! This post is from the stable of IPOB Pigs! They wish for the death of the current president more than anything else.
You came up with this article without any iota of research into the office of the vice president and the numerous assignments that Osinbajo man is carrying out - How can you be so daaaft?

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Shelumiel: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Onyiara
There is a proverb that says, "the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing ". So my question to you is this : why is Osibanjo not playing his role as a VP?
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Many of them didn't know Obj and Atiku only feel out when Obj wouldn't allow Atiku to succeed him. grin

they are mostly tolders that grew up listening to village square stories.

We didn't know, elders listening to auditorium stories.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by OC831: 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
It’s obvious that whoever wrote this is an olodo and has no single idea what the scope of office of a Nigerian VP is.

Osinbajo even does more than the constitution allows him sometimes, if not, you wouldn’t even be seeing him. Did you see Sambo and Atiku that frequently? Google the constitutional roles of a VP and you’d see.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by okefranci: 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Rubbish talk, so Osinbajo is not performing now

Survival Fund recipients are getting paid, Private school teachers, artisans and even the poor and vulnerable are all captured and are being paid.
Thanks to Osinbajo.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:
There is a proverb that says, "the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing ". So my question to you is this : why is Osibanjo not playing his role as a VP?

He is evil himself
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Shelumiel: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

He is evil himself
Hahaha... grin You dey vex o
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
OC831:
It’s obvious that whoever wrote this is an olodo and has no single idea what the scope of office of a Nigerian VP is.

Osinbajo even does more than the constitution allows him sometimes, if not, you wouldn’t even be seeing him. Did you see Sambo and Atiku that frequently? Google the constitutional roles of a VP and you’d see.

Tell us the scope of Vp's office
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by demitola(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Maybe
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
okefranci:
Rubbish talk, so Osinbajo is not performing now

Survival Fund recipients are getting paid, Private school teachers, artisans and even the poor and vulnerable are all captured and are being paid.
Thanks to Osinbajo.

So Osinbajo has now moved from VP to minister of humanitarian affairs?

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by demitola(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Maybe this OP now nah NPower Beneficiary sef. He is still posting trash on Nairaland against the originator of the ideas of the NSIPs under this administration? This life no balance cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Made Amaechi Governor, Rejected His Offer To Be Commissioner Of Finance” / Uzodinma's Location Still Unknown As Imo Burns / Nigerian Government Creates Official Account On Kooo Following Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.