Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:36 PM

Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? (1155 Views)

Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? / Why Is Osinbajo Quiet About His Giant Strides In Ikenne? / FACT-CHECK: How Accurate Is Osinbajo’s Claim On Nigeria’s Debt Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Janetudeh(f): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Y’all expect the VP to rebel against his boss, it won’t happen. Even Buhari knows that the VP is indispensable in this administration, reason why he entrusts him with so many activities and he always DELIVER!
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:
Hahaha... grin You dey vex o
But that's the truth.
The silence is riddled with evil thought.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Shelumiel: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

But that's the truth.

The silence is riddled with evil thought.
Why do you say so?
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Shelumiel: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Janetudeh:
Y’all expect the VP to rebel against his boss, it won’t happen. Even Buhari knows that the VP is indispensable in this administration, reason why he entrusts him with so many activities and he always DELIVER!
Have you read about the functions of the VP as established by Nigerian constitution? Is he(Osibanjo) functioning according to those roles? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Thunder1010: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
I thought I will be able to get something meaningful from this epistle of yours, but the answer is no. Can you just point to achievements of past Vice presidents, can we even feel any positive impact of any of them?. That reminds me of a VP whose wife cried to the public that her husband has turned to Newspaper reader..
Osagyefo98:
There is never an excuse for Incompetency. Someone that is incompetent is incompetent no matter how high you placed him.

Even if you bathe a pig and wear am cloth,...it will still remain a pig.

Few years back we saw how former vice president Atiku held his boss on the need for better performance. He challenged his boss to a better governance... That's a vp with a difference.

He is neither a professor, a pastor nor an Imam.

Just recently, VP pence refused to bow to Trump's pressure but sticked to the will of the people...another vp with a difference.

Here, we keep hearing stories upon stories the reason he is not functioning as vp, that hunter killed a young bird and the mother flew away..

The new method is now moving from one street to another adopting daughters of the earth.

Office of the vice president, motherless babies home.

All the zoom meetings he held during coronavirus period , is it just about creating motherless babies home?

May we never have a repeat of Osinbajo again.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:
Why do you say so?

He has a target all with hope that his boss might kick if not what's is the rationale behind his actions.

His loyalty is on doubt.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Thunder1010:
I thought I will be able to get something meaningful from this epistle of yours, but the answer is no. Can you just point to achievements of past Vice presidents, can we even feel any positive impact of any of them?. That reminds me of a VP whose wife cried to the public that her husband has turned to Newspaper reader..

How many newspaper have Osinbajo read?
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Dejyom(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
When you take a look at people's expressions about issues most times, you'll easily see how daft many are.
I wonder if the problem could be that of half baked education or even more.
How could someone ever say " may there never be a repeat of Osinbajo again" and think he has said something reasonable? Isn't just like saying may there never be headway to your problems?
Praising a corrupt Atiku while condemning an upright Osinbajo is really a bad omen for the future of Nigeria.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Ojiofor: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osibanjo is known for Tradermoney,Asorock errandboy and commissioner for condolence visits and he did very well in those department.

3 Likes

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Shelumiel: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

He has a target all with hope that his boss might kick if not what's is the rationale behind his actions.

His loyalty is on doubt.
You are right
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Shelumiel: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ojiofor:
Osibanjo is known for Tradermoney,Asorock errandboy and commissioner for condolence visits and he did very well in those department.
You are funny grin
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ojiofor:

Haaaaaa

May Osinbajo never visit your home if na only condolences him sabi.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by TheRareGem1(f): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

The man has a very sinister motive. His actions looks like someone who thinks his boss will soon give up for him to take over..

If not what is his exact reason for been serially docile.

I am not suprise. For you to push out two post even one being a old news which had been dealt with in the media space since last week or two, you still bring it here to NR lol and you junk of a write here.... comparing VP with Mike pence shows how stinky ignorance you are. ..too bad.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by TheRareGem1(f): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Haaaaaa

Seriously, he doesn have to visit your home. Your uncles and aunts are already seeing his impact in their lives....your people in the private schools..teaching got paid from the government (a move that was never made since Nigeria became Nigeria) through Osinbajo's genius plan, NESP
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by TheRareGem1(f): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ojiofor:

And the one responsible for your relative who receive SurvivalFund and your siblings who work in the private sector..unless their bosses collected the money from them like this.......https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/441196-exclusive-nigerian-company-forces-employees-to-surrender-federal-grant.html
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Seriously, he doesn have to visit your home. Your uncles and aunts are already seeing his impact in their lives....your people in the private schools..teaching got paid from the government (a move that was never made since Nigeria became Nigeria) through Osinbajo's genius plan, NESP

Stop the noise. It is irritating to we patriotic Nigerians.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:

I am not suprise. For you to push out two post even one being a old news which had been dealt with in the media space since last week or two, you still bring it here to NR lol and you junk of a write here.... comparing VP with Mike pence shows how stinky ignorance you are. ..too bad.

Stop the noise because defending Osinbajo makes you look more foolisshhhh.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Ojiofor: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Haaaaaa

Amen and I don't need his 5k tradermoney grin.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by TheRareGem1(f): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:
There is a proverb that says, "the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing ". So my question to you is this : why is Osibanjo not playing his role as a VP?
..what is his role?
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by RBbabe: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shelumiel:
There is a proverb that says, "the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing ". So my question to you is this : why is Osibanjo not playing his role as a VP?

It's either you are completely clueless or you are plain ignorant. Do you even have any idea of what the constitutional role of the VP is?
He is playing his role and even doing more.

Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:
..what is his role?

All your different Monikers are just at work this night just to defend Mr do nothing VP.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Ojiofor: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:

And the one responsible for your relative who receive SurvivalFund and your siblings who work in the private sector..unless their bosses collected the money from them like this.......https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/441196-exclusive-nigerian-company-forces-employees-to-surrender-federal-grant.html

Who is my relative?
Osibanjo is Nigeria VP not for one tribe so stop.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Shelumiel: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
[s]
RBbabe:

It's either you are completely clueless or you are plain ignorant. Do you even have any idea of what the constitutional role of the VP is?
He is playing his role and even doing more.
[/s]Please if you do not know the roles of the VP as stated by the 1999 constitution then simply say it. Why should you be showing me this edited rubbish that has no resemblance to what is stated in the Nigerian constitution of 1999. Or is this colour-animated imagery your idea of the roles VP. Please be guided. angry
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Shelumiel: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:
..what is his role?
Have you visited the 1999 constitution of Nigeria...? If not, kindly see it and come back and let's continue this discussion
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by springer: 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
His VPresidency is of no use to Yorubians but LAGOS Don alone. Starboy, Condolence VP
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by TeeMoney99: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is fake news from the pit of hell. I'm positive Osinbajo is part of the reason God is sparing the President's life cause he told God and the President that his prayer is that they both successfully finish their term.
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by inioluwa03: 5:07am On Feb 10, 2021
This is mischievous and there is no better way to describe it
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by BetaThings: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2021
Shelumiel:
Have you read about the functions of the VP as established by Nigerian constitution? Is he(Osibanjo) functioning according to those roles? undecided
The constitutional functions of the VP have not changed since 1999

Atiku, Goodluck, Sambo and Osinbajo have been VPs since

Tell us what Atiku, Goodluck and Sambo did that Osinbajo has not done

While you are at it, we know dep Gov are the equivalents of VPs
tell me the dep Gov that you know have not performed their constitutional duties
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Shelumiel: 10:21am On Feb 10, 2021
BetaThings:

The constitutional functions of the VP have not changed since 1999

Atiku, Goodluck, Sambo and Osinbajo have been VPs since

Tell us what Atiku, Goodluck and Sambo did that Osinbajo has not done

While you are at it, we know dep Gov are the equivalents of VPs
tell me the dep Gov that you know have not performed their constitutional duties
Bros you are talking off point. Did I say the VP roles(according to the constitution) have change? Oga be guided
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Asgard13: 10:21am On Feb 10, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Many of them didn't know Obj and Atiku only feel out when Obj wouldn't allow Atiku to succeed him. grin

they are mostly tolders that grew up listening to village square stories.

Yoruba man and lies

So obj fell out because he don’t want Atiku to succeed him..

You’re a kid ..
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Asgard13: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2021
Dejyom:
When you take a look at people's expressions about issues most times, you'll easily see how daft many are.
I wonder if the problem could be that of half baked education or even more.
How could someone ever say " may there never be a repeat of Osinbajo again" and think he has said something reasonable? Isn't just like saying may there never be headway to your problems?
Praising a corrupt Atiku while condemning an upright Osinbajo is really a bad omen for the future of Nigeria.

If Atiku is corrupt osibanjo is corruption himself

Dirty tribalist .. that’s Osinbajo

Criminal!

We’ve his profile

Reason he’s on low key
Re: Is Osinbajo Waiting For Buhari To Die Before He Can Perform? by Asgard13: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Atiku remains Nigeria best active Vice President since independence next to Ekwueme.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. / JUST IN: Buhari Most Go June 12 Mass Protest Trend Online / ESN : Nigeria police native doctor killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.