Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,009 members, 7,880,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos (43620 Views)

Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent / Rights Of A Tenant Over A Reviewed Rent In Lagos State. / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by KnightsTemplar(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
One year and three months Landlord get responsibilities too.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Eillyeillz(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Funny story, thank God no life was lost though.
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Rugaria: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
The fact is that to collect rent dey hard these days oo. Tenants just dey form Rambo... Pay, some no go gree pay, them go dey bad mouth you join.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by mailemy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
For all your laminated and woven packaging sack bags,please call or WhatsApp 0 8038686262
Wholesale prices and location is Lagos.

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Lucrativress(f): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
ojuikwu:
SANWO OLU.should start pursuing BASTARD IGBO like rat back to their potor red mud dead land.how can a sane man or woman in INDIA HEMP land call IGBO.start jubilating because thier bastard sons are coming to LAGOS, without any tangible reason rather than to start stealing.push cocaine.arm robbery.ashawo under bridge OBALENDE...pick pocketing.. smoking their tribal name.IGBO....do all sort of shit because they want to make money....why iGBO they always used scissors KICy wake their OGOGORO. father......thanks.....
What does this have to do with the topic?

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Mightyhaiz: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
ojuikwu:
SANWO OLU.should start pursuing BASTARD IGBO like rat back to their potor red mud dead land.how can a sane man or woman in INDIA HEMP land call IGBO.start jubilating because thier bastard sons are coming to LAGOS, without any tangible reason rather than to start stealing.push cocaine.arm robbery.ashawo under bridge OBALENDE...pick pocketing.. smoking their tribal name.IGBO....do all sort of shit because they want to make money....why iGBO they always used scissors KICy wake their OGOGORO. father......thanks..... bastard igbo
agbari socket.. your illness don start again?
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by imagrg(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Too much aggression in the land of the happiest people on earth?
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by gassbee: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Some tenants are terrorist

1 Like

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by geemd434: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
ojuikwu:
IGBO are naija problem

Yoruba are the real naija problem. They got no balls

1 Like

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Beremx(f): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
ojuikwu:
SANWO OLU.should start pursuing BASTARD IGBO like rat back to their potor red mud dead land.how can a sane man or woman in INDIA HEMP land call IGBO.start jubilating because thier bastard sons are coming to LAGOS, without any tangible reason rather than to start stealing.push cocaine.arm robbery.ashawo under bridge OBALENDE...pick pocketing.. smoking their tribal name.IGBO....do all sort of shit because they want to make money....why iGBO they always used scissors KICy wake their OGOGORO. father......thanks.....
Idowusap, are you still alive?

1 Share

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by MOTOPARK: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
ojuikwu:
SANWO OLU.should start pursuing BASTARD IGBO like rat back to their potor red mud dead land.how can a sane man or woman in INDIA HEMP land call IGBO.start jubilating because thier bastard sons are coming to LAGOS, without any tangible reason rather than to start stealing.push cocaine.arm robbery.ashawo under bridge OBALENDE...pick pocketing.. smoking their tribal name.IGBO....do all sort of shit because they want to make money....why iGBO they always used scissors KICy wake their OGOGORO. father......thanks..... bastard igbo
clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by greggng: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mutemenot:
Bad tenants can provoke, how can you owe 15 months rent and expect the landlord to be at peace with you As okada Chairman, I know the guy is full of trouble

Pls let us be human for once. The lockdown in nigeria affected every soul. If there is no economic activities going on, were do you expect citizens to get money to pay rent? In saner countries paliatives , stimulus were given to citizens to reduce the effect of the lock down . My tenant has being owing me since 2 years but I ask him to go look for one year rent ....cos I understand the effect of corona viruse on citizens ...instead of two years ...he is gonna pay me 1 year. Despite that I visited the apartment to fix the fence and other minor repairs ...one day we shall all die and abandon all this wealth ...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Godfullsam(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Why stay in another man's house for 15 months without paying?

Some people just like to invite trouble for themselves.

As and okada man and the chairman of okada union, he makes money every day. I am sure he deliberately dont want to pay the landlord.

But the landlord took it too far

7 Likes

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by danvault: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
But thanks to the lames, niggaz with bad aim...
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by SavageResponse(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
This tenant is a bloody liar!

He had no intention of paying the accumulated rent

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mutemenot:
Bad tenants can provoke, how can you owe 15 months rent and expect the landlord to be at peace with you As okada Chairman, I know the guy is full of trouble

As Okada chairman, he should be going home with a minimum of over 50k every day

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by stpat1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mutemenot:

Thank you for this honest piece.
How can you live in a house without paying for 15 months. Haba.

The landlord should have used other legal means to vacate him though

1 Like

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
How did he get the gun? Asking for a friend
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Stockquality: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
6 times,how did the tenant do it. Wow. 50cent dey learn o.
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by YorubaPrince: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mutemenot:

So that means he should kill him? Is killing the tenant the solution?

You wonder why 90% of Nigerians are considered mentally unstable. angry
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by fof1: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mutemenot:

So for 15 Months Ourstanding Rents, he should be Killed or Maimed abi? U are a typical Accomplice in Attempted Murder and Banditry...in fact, U are an informant to Kidnappers and Herdsmen in ur Vicinity...and U deserve to be Arrested for Questioning and Detention right away.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Stefenijoan002(f): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sincerely do you think if Igbo's leave lagos that it will remain the same ?guess you've not sat down properly to have a rethink on people that owns businesses in Lagos .secondly if they allow only Yoruba's to stay or do business in Lagos do you think all the thugs,agbero's ,landlord etc will survive just for a day guess you still haven't thought of it !if of all Nigeria's problem this is all you could think of it really show how ur reasoning faculty is .try go for therapy n have a recheck on your IQ plz. author=ojuikwu post=98929653]SANWO OLU.should start pursuing BASTARD IGBO like rat back to their potor red mud dead land.how can a sane man or woman in INDIA HEMP land call IGBO.start jubilating because thier bastard sons are coming to LAGOS, without any tangible reason rather than to start stealing.push cocaine.arm robbery.ashawo under bridge OBALENDE...pick pocketing.. smoking their tribal name.IGBO....do all sort of shit because they want to make money....why iGBO they always used scissors KICy wake their OGOGORO. father......thanks.....[/quote]
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by seborrhic: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bloody,lying tenant.
This one wants to continue staying in the house rent free.
You are chairman of Okada association but refused to pay rent for almost 2years.Is this not wickedness and a well crafted plan?
This tenant is a very bad human being.
Six bullets were fired at u,none penetrated and u could only remove one of the pellets.
I regard The Punch newspaper highly,but the reporter and the editor that saw to this report are a very big disappointment because they could not only not ask relevant questions,but failed to use commonsense to know how full of holes this tenant story is.
He wants to reap where he didn't sow by wanting to continue living in the house rent free by concocting well padded and well orchestrated blackmail plan with his wife!
Devilish tenant!

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by BigBashiru: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
OdogwuBlog:

Source: https://punchng.com/guns-recovered-as-landlord-shoots-okada-union-chair-over-rent/

They shoot themselves in America. And he has started it in Nigeria.... blacks!
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by maasoap(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mutemenot:

Imagine the union money going to his pocket every week! He couldn't even pay rent from that for 15 months. I'm sure that the landlord only scared him, six bullets couldn't possibly miss him. But landlord himself no try at all, why not go to court? Okada riders are troublesome people everywhere, the kind of spirit living in them is out of this world!

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by rontolo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
True, some landlords can be crazy, but this mans story doesn’t add up. He is sounding humble, but he must be an arrogant fuktard now playing to the gallery. Probably threatened the landlord to ‘do his worse’. Landlords have commitments too!

He is lucky the landlord didn’t intend to kill or harm him.

Pay your rent or negotiate humbly. Stup1d tenant.

4 Likes

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by fatymore(f): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
The tenant frustrated the landlord here. He is at fault..confirm agbero that want to live rent free
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by raphy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Even if u buy the gun in YANKEE ThT doesn't mean to kill your fellow country man with it.
He will serve his term unless Naija police want to cash out on him.

He must be a gun runner .
Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Some tenants are wicked fa! How can you owe a landlord rent of over 1 year?!

This is one reason I have never been interested in this kind of business, renting flats out to people. Many tenants are no better than leeches. Once the first rent paid expires, it is excuses that will follow.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by planetx: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Owing rent for more than a year and still pleading for more time, some Nigerians are just plain wicked. He should have thrown his ass out long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos by KosiGee(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
The okada chairman was lying. He is a man of mischief and full of trouble. The landlord was very wrong to resort to gun. I think he intentionally fired warning shots to scare the agbero tenant from hell but his silly over reactions backfired.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting / Need HDF Doors?: Check Out Our Custom HDF Doors With Edge Protection Material. / How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.