Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:08 PM

Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. (52028 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2021
Wishing her a full recovery of all she had lost so far

post=98990211:
Frontpage at last!

Thanks moderators!!

After 48hrs? angry

Not deserved.

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by gaskiyamagana: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2021
iswallker:
No redeemed branches in that area or what.. undecided
Na Nairaland be lost and found center.. undecided
Talk sensibly. Don't talk like Developer or skull miner.

5 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by sisisioge: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2021
Take her to RCCG church near you biko. It is well o.

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2021
It is a shame that the NPF claimed not to handle such cases. Can someone on Instagram please send this to @instablog9ja for more visibility? Post on Twitter if you can too. God bless you OP and do stay alert too because I would hate to find out that this is another ploy by evildoers to lure unsuspecting humans like yourself.
sisisioge:
Take her to RCCG church bear you biko. It us well o.
This is good advice too

7 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Noloss(f): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:
Good day everyone. I came across this young lady (pictured below) on my way to the office this morning (10/2/2021; 7:20am). She greeted me and I offered her #50 as I thought she wanted to ask for money but she declined the money.

Instead, she requested that I help as she did not know where she was. She sounded more to me like a kidnap victim who was later released but had lost her memory. She only gave her name as Doyin and mentioned places around Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Berger, Ogba and Mowe as the only places she could remember as she could not remember much.

She also remembered that she is a member of RCCG and that was all. I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that. Please contact me on 08172053543 if you know her or have any info about her or her family. Thank you.

Take her to NSCDC or NAPTIP office. They're in charge of cases like that.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by lexy2014: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

The police don't attend to such cases. It wouldn't fetch much.

"It wouldn't fetch much"... grin grin

Funny as well as sad but it's true

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Lizzydonnah(f): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2021
Pls post it on twitter for a wider audience.
God bless the op

5 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Goodnuel: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2021
Hope she's found by her family.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Pressypee: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2021
I know this girl she attends redeem like she said. I have forwarded ur num to the church she attends. They should get across to you soon. Her name is doyin. She stays around ogba.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2021
Pressypee:
I know this girl she attends redeem like she said. I have forwarded ur num to the church she attends. They should get across to you soon. Her name is doyin
God bless you

9 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Thazard(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2021
Sultty:
compound fool spotted

cheesy
Which one is compound fool again? cheesy
Nairalanders!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by gaskiyamagana: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2021
davillian:
Nigerian police is Nigeria's number one problem....
Number 2 Corrupt lawyers
Number 3 Corrupt JUDGES
Number 4 Corrupt politicians
Number 5 Nigeria Constitution
Number 6 Lord Lugard (for joining North and South)

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by cyborg123(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2021
I saw on another social media platform that her issue has been sorted out by the church/NGO last night/this morning.

4 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by DenreleDave(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:
Good day everyone. I came across this young lady (pictured below) on my way to the office this morning (10/2/2021; 7:20am). She greeted me and I offered her #50 as I thought she wanted to ask for money but she declined the money.

Instead, she requested that I help as she did not know where she was. She sounded more to me like a kidnap victim who was later released but had lost her memory. She only gave her name as Doyin and mentioned places around Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Berger, Ogba and Mowe as the only places she could remember as she could not remember much.

She also remembered that she is a member of RCCG and that was all. I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that. Please contact me on 08172053543 if you know her or have any info about her or her family. Thank you.

Take her to rccg at redemption camp
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2021
Pls give us the detail of the police station u contacted they need to be taught a lesson..

NB.. God bless ur soul bro

10 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Coronavirus84: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Marry her
Mumu person spotted

2 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2021
post=98990211:
Frontpage at last!

Thanks moderators!!

Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to contribute to the topic?

Annoying kids everywhere. sad

KEEP SHUT THERE!!!
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by AfroBeatDiary: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2021
Sultty:
compound fool spotted

To think the compound fool is even a female is something to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by CodeTemplar: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Oh God. I pray her skull remain intact when reunited with her family
Sarcastic Amen to that as well.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by sojfarm: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2021
Can you imagine that: POLICE DO NOT HANDLE SUCH CASE!!!!!! REALLY IS NOT YOUR FRIEND

2 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Toreddo3679(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Marry her
Odeh, clown � �

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by West2019(m): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Marry her
you are the problem of your family

6 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2021
May be you should record her ,she would sha get relatives.... May the Good Lord protect her.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Sijo01(f): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2021
Nigerian police never disappoint with their lack of professionalism.

So they can't help to reunite missing wards with their family!

Op, thank you for doing their job for them. I pray someone recognise her soon.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by iswallker(m): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Talk sensibly. Don't talk like Developer or skull miner.

The girl said she belongs to RCCG family - the only sensible thing is to look for the nearest branch

undecided
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Kapilta(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2021
No be police job be that na nearest local government u suppose take her. Police go only dey concern if anything do the gal for your hand so go hand am over to the nearest LG asap.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
After 48hrs? angry
Not deserved.
We only believe it is rather late than NEVER!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Edusouls(m): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2021
See daughters and sons of Africa suffering amidst of plenty natural resources, most African leaders would surely end up in Hell..

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Omezif(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2021
Op really did as a good neihbour.
the next thing to do is to take her to the church she mentioned that's how to detect the real parent of the girl or where she comes from.
but i abhore faking some people sometime engage themself just to get help.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by kenlolly75: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:

May be you should take her to redeem camp ground since she said she is a member of RCCG. I think from there, her family can locate her. My opinion
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by jamace(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:

OP, how far with this case?

God bless you abundantly.. cool
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Tpave(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2021
Asgard13:
Baba forward me your acct make I do my widows might even if na launch ... for her.

God bless you.
I can help too in feeding her. Send your acct details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me / My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.