Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,226 members, 7,939,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. (52083 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by galaxy2020(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
RCCG hurry up and save a soul.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by blackmantis: 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
OP......that's really kind.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Lifeisrisk(m): 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Asgard13:
Baba forward me your acct make I do my widows might even if na launch ... for her.

God bless you.

Bros pls help me with little amount
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Heffalump(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Asgard13:
Baba forward me your acct make I do my widows might even if na launch ... for her.
God bless you.

Please call his number directly for this to avoid miscreants taking advantage.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by slimjohn2k5: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:
Good day everyone. I came across this young lady (pictured below) on my way to the office this morning (10/2/2021; 7:20am). She greeted me and I offered her #50 as I thought she wanted to ask for money but she declined the money.

Instead, she requested that I help as she did not know where she was. She sounded more to me like a kidnap victim who was later released but had lost her memory. She only gave her name as Doyin and mentioned places around Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Berger, Ogba and Mowe as the only places she could remember as she could not remember much.

She also remembered that she is a member of RCCG and that was all. I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that. Please contact me on 08172053543 if you know her or have any info about her or her family. Thank you.

Reach out any women affairs office if they can help

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Wisdomuchennaa: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
You don't knw what to say dear
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by ibuildstuff(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fortigasu:
They have used her
Shut up, they have not anybody. She's probably sick, it's the reason for her memory loss.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:
Good day everyone. I came across this young lady (pictured below) on my way to the office this morning (10/2/2021; 7:20am). She greeted me and I offered her #50 as I thought she wanted to ask for money but she declined the money.

Instead, she requested that I help as she did not know where she was. She sounded more to me like a kidnap victim who was later released but had lost her memory. She only gave her name as Doyin and mentioned places around Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Berger, Ogba and Mowe as the only places she could remember as she could not remember much.

She also remembered that she is a member of RCCG and that was all. I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that. Please contact me on 08172053543 if you know her or have any info about her or her family. Thank you.

Give us update please.

What is going on as regards this situation currently??

You have a heart of gold anyway,quite rare. May whatever it is you believe in bless you abundantly and you'll never know a better yesterday.

6 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by bluefilm: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Oh God. I pray her skull remain intact when reunited with her family

What kinda silly prayer is that?
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Fahdiga(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
bluefilm:

What kinda silly prayer is that?
So praying for someone's safety is now a silly prayer
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by ElValiente(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
richestjozy:

May God help you girl, and the person that found her. As for the Nigerian Police.i have no word.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Simon0160(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thank God d oracle have rejected her if not somebody for don blow.

I think NPF should be scrapped if dey dnt handle such cases. Local vigilante will serve dis country better

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by SILVERLINES: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
[quote author=richestjozy post=98924927] I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that. wonderful! Nigerian police don't handle cases like this

very wonderful

what kind of cases do Nigerian police handle?

abi shooting on innocent protesters on the street and rubbing the Nigerian citizens
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by uBuNiT: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
She has been roaming around Ogba and Ojodu for more than ten years now. Sometimes she look dirty, another time she look very neat. Release her to where she has been abeg.

Those police know her. I am very sure
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by bluefilm: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
So praying for someone's safety is now a silly prayer
the missing girl is safe already in the hands of the OP.

Or are you trying to suggest that the OP is a head harvester?

Think am na.
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by yettymade(f): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
my younger sister knows the lady , she stays at orimolade Ifako ijaiye Iju road . lagos state. I am the lady that called you earlier. My name is yetunde.
Mayng01:
I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that.

The above had said it all about the country. Nigeria is nothing but a failed state. What a country and it’s security agencies. I pray the girl finds help in locating her family ASAP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by GodisFirst: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hello @richestjozy,
I want to commend you on your effort to ensuring that this young girl is was taken care of and uniting her with her family despite our Nigerian Police rejecting her. Your time, efforts and other resources put together to render this help will never be in vain.

What stops the police from accepting her and playing this role you have played till some one from her family comes. What if you were too busy that you couldn't wait to help and then something worse happens.

May god bless and reward you abundantly.

Thanks you.

3 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by yettymade(f): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Asgard13:
my immediate sister knows her . she stays around ORIMOLADE IFAKO IJAIYE IJU ROAD . Lagos state. I called earlier .
God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by bettyharry101: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Noloss:

Take her to NSCDC or NAPTIP office. They're in charge of cases like that.
in those days, broadcast stations do announce missing children but I don’t know if they still do it now. She can be taken to Ait ,channels or Ltv .Social media will also help .

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by SeriouslySense(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
i don't know her, but this act of yours is very helpful
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Originalsly: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
larrywax:

Thank you for the good heart... If Police does not handle cases like this, what case will they handle? Please name the Police Station and the officer that told you that make we make them thrend!

@ Op..... thanks for taking the time out and using NL to help locate her people. Abeg..... we need to do something about the Police attitude.... we allow it... and only we can stop it. As suggested above..... give us the name if the station ... the name/description of the officer and let us make it trend. Hopefully... somebody in position will take action.

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Momcherry(f): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
scofield76:

The IPO detained the boys, 4 in number and coerced the girl to claim the boys raped her.
The boys were crying profusely, that they never touched her, that they were only trying to help her locate her family. The case quickly changed to abduction and rape against the boys.
My sister and the husband decided to go for a test at the Ikeja general hospital.
It was on the way that my niece told the mother that the boys never touched her, that they even slept in their sitting room for the 5 days and she alone slept in the bedroom.
At general hospital it was confirmed that her hymen is still intact.
My in-law had to go with a lawyer before the boys were released, but no without paying for bail money.
Tell me if those boys would ever volunteer to help a stranded person again?
Naija police should be disbanded, let's know we don't have a police organization

cry
God will punish those useless policemen!

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Hullabaloon: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
iswallker:
No redeemed branches in that area or what.. undecided
Na Nairaland be lost and found center.. undecided

You sound very critical of the op. At least he did the right thing by bringing it to nairaland, thereby receiving advice to locate an rccg church.

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by AFONJACOW(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Who knows how many dickkkks she Don suck with this month...
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by bettyharry101: 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Shut up, they have not anybody. She's probably sick, it's the reason for her memory loss.
She is probably sick & traumatized .Hope she was not raped ?
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Danzakidakura(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin
Fahdiga:
Oh God. I pray her skull remain intact when reunited with her family
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Danzakidakura(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sultty:
compound fool spotted
E pain am
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by tellwisdom: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
So Na only 50 naira u fit afford person wey never chop for 5days? Don’t you think u need deliverance yourself?
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by AskProf: 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mayng01:
I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that.

The above had said it all about the country. Nigeria is nothing but a failed state. What a country and it’s security agencies.

Gbam!
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by ibuildstuff(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
bettyharry101:
She is probably sick & traumatized .Hope she was not raped ?
I donno, but definitely not used for ritual
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by jaykay68(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Asgard13:

God bless you.
God bless you sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me / Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.