Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan (45703 Views)

Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by BigBashiru: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
holluwizzy:
I wonder what's really going on.

I almost killed a guy trying to play with my daughter. He is in custody now.

Parents , becareful.
Do not trust anybody with ur children regardless of gender.

You almost "killed". Men and violence. Animals.
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by 12345baba(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Congi na bastard
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by Rawhumper(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
To be honest girls are sexually more active and adventurous than men but they tend to hide it. undecided

saphiere:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/10/72-year-old-pastor-arrested-allegedly-defiling-13-year-old-girl
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by 4ckyou: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
Only the first time was rape..the other three times the girl dey enjoy am..If not e for no reach four times.. Some 13yrs old girls bad pass some mature women self..

I wonder why she continued coming to the man's house
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by holluwizzy: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
If u re fortunate to be a parent, u would do more than what I did.

When u re sleeping and ur daughter come in to wake u up saying " so so include put his finger in her private organ".

What am I saying self.
It's people u that uses sweet or Bobo to lure children for evil act.

BigBashiru:

You almost "killed". Men and violence. Animals.
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by lilvicky68(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
thekingofafrica:
those of you that liked this comment, you’re all stupid people, by Gods grace the same will happen to your 13 yr old daughter.
Lol...cry cry baby
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by lilvicky68(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
4ckyou:

I wonder why she continued coming to the man's house
Exactly..Thank You
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by Brendaniel: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
BigBashiru:

The male gender ought to be demonized due to their atrocities. They kill themselves..... and then turn their violence to women. They should focus on just killing themselves na. They are also so stupid that they kill themselves over women. They lose focus at the mere sight of a woman. They will rob their bosses and give the proceeds to women. Lol.

So let's assume your payers are answered and all the men kill themselves, so would that solve the problems females get from men?
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by BigBashiru: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Brendaniel:

So let's assume your payers are answered and all the men kill themselves, so would that solve the problems females get from men?

Yes it will.
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by Rapture4real(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
I just want govt to set up a fact finding committee to establish the cause and rationale behind this incessant underaged molestation by men old enoguh to be their fathers or even grandfathers. Is it for pleasure or fetish?
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
Only the first time was rape..the other three times the girl dey enjoy am..If not e for no reach four times.. Some 13yrs old girls bad pass some mature women self..
you and the people who liked your comment are mor0ns

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by doxijaw: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Viknat:
which one be this it is well people dey yarn sef. It is not well, and if we don act now, it will get far far worse

Exactly, complacency here and there till everything rots away.
It's well simply means, idgaf grin

1 Like

Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by Brendaniel: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
BigBashiru:

Yes it will.

and then the female problem will start, you all will grow old and die grin
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by Richy4(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Since when has Cherubim and Seraphim starts answering Pastors?.. Or Are you guys deliberately giving a dog bad names just to hang it?
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by lilvicky68(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
cococandy:
you and the people who liked your comment are mor0ns
Cry cry baby come and unlike it na..
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by Nmezor(f): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
Some men no be am at all undecidedWhat do derive from abusing Minors biko?
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by BigBashiru: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Brendaniel:

and then the female problem will start, you all will grow old and die grin

We have cats, dogs, intimacy gadgets, sperm donors, IVF.
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by semyman: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Christianity is a mockery of God
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by Brendaniel: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
BigBashiru:

We have cats, dogs, intimacy gadgets, sperm donors, IVF.

but you said all men should die?
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by BigBashiru: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Brendaniel:

but you said all men should die?

I said all men should unleash their violence on themselves.... the remaining few new will be sperm donors
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by Brendaniel: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
BigBashiru:

I said all men should unleash their violence on themselves.... the remaining few new will be sperm donors

that means you still need men to survive grin
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by EndRape2(f): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
You are sick, may your 13yearbold daughter enjoy sex from a 70 year old man, Amen.

So that we can all type she is enjoying it.
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by holluwizzy: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Madam, say it ooo.

If e happen to ur daughter na so NL go just dey comment.

saphiere:
What do you want me to say? If I spit what is in my mouth now, They would tag me "man-hater".
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Those are weak men. They cannot face grown up girls and women, that's why they prey on innocent young girls.
saphiere:
What is wrong with men these days? Defiling minors has become a norm.
What's so special about a small child's vagina?
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by Coinbased: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jesus
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by EmekaA125(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Brendaniel:

You can still pass your message without demonizing men, the problem a lot of people have with you are the choices of your words, not even your agenda, are you the only woman championing feminism on Nairaland, try to construct your words without demonizing the male gender and making it look as if there is a war between the male and female gender, only then you will not be tagged as a male hater....
That's one thing about saphiere. She hates injustice against female but lacks the content to voice it out without denigrating the male gender. I once had a heated argument with her before and I know how it ended. Gosh
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by mu2sa2: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Pastor na pastor, no need to qualify this one as C & S. Abi C & S people no be Christians?
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Cyry:
Nigerian MEN are SO useless.

All they know is sex.

#fact

Your father included

Idiat
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
geendi:
what is wrong with black africans for christ sake

Infact, peodophilia is a global phenonenom. It happens all over the world.

Just now two Nigerians were arrested in Kano for pedo activites. What was not widely reported was that both of them were part of a global network of pedos...and their arrest was due to several police forces working together...the NPF inclusive.

1 Like

Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by Sagay212: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
This old man preeeek still dey stand at 72? Useless old man.
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by EmekaA125(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
geendi:
what is wrong with black africans for christ sake
Women oooo
Some men can't stay a day or a week without plugging their manhood into a lady's vagina regardless of her age. All these restiveness bring about rape. U ladies should be mindful of what you put on and how you showcase ur curves in our society.
Re: 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan by ezegenigbonine: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
One particular tribe always like to dey rape women or child molestation. AFO if you put NJA na u sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide / Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa / Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.