Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,447 members, 7,881,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday (31952 Views)

United Nigeria Airlines Gives Free Tickets To Mark Two Years / Use Enugu Airport For International Travel - Ethiopian Airlines To S-Easterners / Nigerian Airlines To Shut Down All Operations On Monday Over Fuel Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by LajaLaba: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
pansophist:
I thought it was an International airline sef. When will they start dragging international market share with other big players in the airline industry ? Mtcheeew undecided
What a stupid comment!delete now!
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by LajaLaba: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
A nother

P robable

C on

[img]https://media./images/0a714b7628d39672ea63e27bb9a84fe5/tenor.gif[/img]

Common pigeon no even agree fly again for dis naija

[img]https://media./images/5bc6319dd83dee31fd79d477f85b0f09/tenor.gif[/img]
What's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by tfelicityk(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Congratulations in advance

Untill when the operation commence

1 Like

Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by Litmus: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
LajaLaba:
What's this one saying?

He or she is claiming that Nigeria is a special country and yet when Nigerians claim that they are a special breed different from other African nations, he or she would be the first one to call Nigerians arrogant

Case for Nigeria’s specialness:

Pigeons don’t fly in Nigeria; only Nigeria has crime; Nigerian waters are dirty but water all over Africa and the world are clear; only Nigerians commit fraud; only Nigerians sell drugs; murder and killing only occur in Nigeria; only Nigerian roads have potholes; Nigerians are the most corrupt on earth; Nigerians are the poorest in the world; Nigeria women art the most promiscuous in the world; Nigeria, a nation consisting of over 300 ethnic groups, have no cultural inheritance all we have comes from Ghana; Nigeria ranks number one for women passing off their lovers children as that of their husband’s; Nigeria has the worst of everything but because Nigeria doesn’t keep record the entire world dose not know this, for example Nigeria has more Covid cases that anywhere in the world, etc etc etc
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by InvertedHammer: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
/
Dead on Arrival.

The name alone will keep customers away.

I'd rather take Peace Mass Transit to Lagos.

/
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by ojialo(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
post=98976935:

The Airline is own by private not government, the owner is Dikeora from Ogidi, Anambra state
nna mulum umu Ogidi na nairaland kwenu

1 Like

Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by jimi4us: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
post=98976935:

The Airline is own by private not government, the owner is Dikeora from Ogidi, Anambra state

Picture of the planes or
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by JosephXavier: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Apologize:

mumu airpeace isn't owned by an Igbo man. He's only managing it for someone else.
He is managing it for your papa

2 Likes

Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by JosephXavier: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
Emzenoz:
really ? read about the owners and come back here to modify your unverified comment

E pain you?

1 Like

Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
Yeyeboi05:
I cry everyday when I remember I’m a Nigerian
grin grin
Why now, you wan kill person with laugh
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by remzytimer: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
Please for the good and betterment of this country, let us appreciate this effort and support it, I think they deserve an accolades for this great achievement, it is not everything you criticize.

God bless Nigeria!

NwaNimo1:
A nother

P robable

C on

2 Likes

Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by Emzenoz(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
JosephXavier:

E pain you?
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by 400billionman: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Congrats. I love goodnews.

Embraer is Lexus in the skies.

Sweet and affordable planes.
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by mmsen: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
yanabasee1:
It's not about having airline companies all over the ports.... How many people can afford the price?

With the way herdsmen are killing people e routing Kaduna-Abuja express, I'm sure if taking flight was affordable, many people will rather take the air and not have anything to do with herdsmen maimings....

It's easier for these morons to build airports all over the place than to build and maintain highways.

1 Like

Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by Sniper101(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ok.
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by 400billionman: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
A nother

P robable

C on

Lol.

It is privately owned..
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by Biggers82(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
I Don't trust this United at all because Nigeria is not United and I won't fly that aircraft at all
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by topgun98: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Biggers82:
I Don't trust this United at all because Nigeria is not United and I won't fly that aircraft at all

Yeah, like you've ever been to an airport.
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by BoneTackle: 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
A nother

P robable

C on

grin grin grin
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by Wisswhales007: 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/united-nigeria-airlines-begins-operation-friday

It’s not about having an airline but my question is can they maintain it?
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by orlaglobal234: 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hope Buhari and his ministers and APC governs will be the one to enter it to test may be hmmm, before other reasonable Nigerians will begin patronize them

1 Like

Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by Bashir75: 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
JidennaJason:
"United Nigeria Airlines"

Are we really "United" in this country?

I'll suggest they change it to "Eagles Wing Airlines" instead coming up with that heavy lie.

By the way, I hope cows (First Class Citizens) won't be gallivanting on the runway just like the way they gallivant carefree at their Step father's Aso villa residence.

The truth is only the poor are divided grin grin grin, but the rich have always been united. Open your eyes, make money and you will join the club of people making unity speech.

1 Like

Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by Biggers82(m): 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
topgun98:

Yeah, like you've ever been to an airport.

Shut up who ask you to talk wen am talking
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by ejanla077: 12:10am On Feb 12, 2021
pansophist:
I thought it was an International airline sef. When will they start dragging international market share with other big players in the airline industry ? Mtcheeew undecided

U prefer an international airline dat will support massive capital flight from Nigeria... Una mentality meeen.. Tụfịakwa

1 Like

Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by berrystunn(m): 12:13am On Feb 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
"United Nigeria Airlines"

Are we really "United" in this country?

I'll suggest they change it to "Eagles Wing Airlines" instead coming up with that heavy lie.

By the way, I hope cows (First Class Citizens) won't be gallivanting on the runway just like the way they gallivant carefree at their Step father's Aso villa residence.

This is individual business not government
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by berrystunn(m): 12:16am On Feb 12, 2021
yanabasee1:
It's not about having airline companies all over the ports.... How many people can afford the price?

With the way herdsmen are killing people e routing Kaduna-Abuja express, I'm sure if taking flight was affordable, many people will rather take the air and not have anything to do with herdsmen maimings....

Too many people can. Afford it...
Is not for everybody

1 Like

Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:56am On Feb 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:
"The flight will also visit Abuja from Enugu and finally return to Lagos"
The Wazobia flight route has shown Nigeria is indivisible, united we stand divided, Nigerians will become irrelevant countries like Congo, south Sudan & Central African republic.
God bless Nigeria.
patrioticbreeds is what we need in this era!! Glad to meet a real niggarr.. All hail Nigeria!
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by DisGuy: 1:08am On Feb 12, 2021
Henrysaint1:
Good one...I think by this development, the cost of boarding airplane will soon reduce.

God bless Nigeria���

For where...economic principles don't apply to naija...
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 12, 2021
jimi4us:
Abeg where is that Nigerian airline that we launched its logo the other day

200 million dollars for a graphic design. Said Mai Gaskiya.
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by ebosed: 2:19am On Feb 12, 2021
yanabasee1:

Every successive change in government from independence till date have been on the basis of bad administration of the immediate past government and after PMB it won't change whether PDP or APC or YDM.

Finding reasons to get angry about nigeria is not good for your health. Every successive government would continue to fail until we all decide, to say enough is enough, act right and say no to corrupt and evil practices.
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:18am On Feb 12, 2021
jimi4us:

Picture of the planes or
Google is your friend
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by padoc90(m): 4:27am On Feb 12, 2021
NwaNimo1:
A nother

P robable

C on

I can’t help laughing
Nigerians are hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner / Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry / Truck Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.