Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday (31943 Views)

United Nigeria Airlines Gives Free Tickets To Mark Two Years / Use Enugu Airport For International Travel - Ethiopian Airlines To S-Easterners / Nigerian Airlines To Shut Down All Operations On Monday Over Fuel Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by Evii: 5:49am On Feb 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
"United Nigeria Airlines"

Are we really "United" in this country?

I'll suggest they change it to "Eagles Wing Airlines" instead coming up with that heavy lie.

By the way, I hope cows (First Class Citizens) won't be gallivanting on the runway just like the way they gallivant carefree at their Step father's Aso villa residence.

Bros, eagles wing airline make sense too oh. U too much.

1 Like

Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by seyz91(m): 6:05am On Feb 12, 2021
cheesy grin
NwaNimo1:
A nother

P robable

C on

[img]https://media./images/0a714b7628d39672ea63e27bb9a84fe5/tenor.gif[/img]

Common pigeon no even agree fly again for dis naija

[img]https://media./images/5bc6319dd83dee31fd79d477f85b0f09/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by seyz91(m): 6:08am On Feb 12, 2021
you are not alone bro
Yeyeboi05:
I cry everyday when I remember I’m a Nigerian
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by ariesbull: 7:17am On Feb 12, 2021
Igbo amaka
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by Michael213: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2021
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=98975454]A nother

P robable

C on

[img]https://media./images/0a714b7628d39672ea63e27bb9a84fe5/tenor.gif[/img]

Common pigeon no even agree fly again for dis naija

[img]https://media./images/5bc6319dd83dee31fd79d477f85b0f09/tenor.gif[/img][/quo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by Horus(m): 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiR6a3UOV6c

United Nigeria Airline begins operations
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by colossus91(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
"United Nigeria Airlines"

Are we really "United" in this country?

I'll suggest they change it to "Eagles Wing Airlines" instead coming up with that heavy lie.

By the way, I hope cows (First Class Citizens) won't be gallivanting on the runway just like the way they gallivant carefree at their Step father's Aso villa residence.

This is obviously a privately owned company
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by laiperi: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
We must stop pessimistic predictions and take cautious risks.

Wherever the money comes from, most businesses are patronized budded by big Governments.

As much as we detest corruption, Nigeria has never been able to show anything for legal, illegal or free oil money except launder them abroad.

Reverse Robin Good.
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by cessna150(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nigeria air is coming back as Nigerian Eagle. Two out of three of their planes should be in Nigeria before Monday, the 3rd one is undergoing paint work in Ethiopia. The aircrafts were wearing Arik livery.
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by kuuljay(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
colossus91:

This is obviously a privately owned company
ever heard of sosoliso airline? it's the same person that bounced back with this airline
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by colossus91(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
kuuljay:
ever heard of sosoliso airline? it's the same person that bounced back with this airline

nawa
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by potland: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
SerikiFulani:
We wish them the very best cry
bros i hail oh. Bros if you don't mind, shay i fit get the contact of that babe wey you post on june 3 for ashawo thread. I was one of those that liked your post cos I really love that ass.
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by SerikiFulani(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
potland:
bros i hail oh. Bros if you don't mind, shay i fit get the contact of that babe wey you post on june 3 for ashawo thread. I was one of those that liked your post cos I really love that ass.

She charges high sha....If you game,send me a PM
Re: United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday by potland: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2021
SerikiFulani:

She charges high sha....If you game,send me a PM
done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foetus Blocking FlySafair Plane’s Toilet In South Africa Found By Cleaner / Pls Help Me From Transit Visa Wahala Before Chinese Visa Expires in 3days Time / Truck Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.