Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,949,991 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Infra-Co Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infra-Co Nigeria (27815 Views)

Ikpeazu Commissions 22.5km Agalaba Ring Road And Two Others, Promises More Infra / Fayose A Complete Infra Dig, A Perpetual Congenital Liar- Bode George / Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by maxzzo1(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2021
15 trillion nebi elephant project be that?
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by lexy2014: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2021
calyto:
That's your wish, not mine.
It is an initiative by consortium of private business owners and it was supposed to kick off in 2020 before Covid happened.
Inviting Siemens to fix our electricity problems was also their initiative as that was what Egypt did too to fix theirs.
I have not given up on my country because I have stayed long enough to know how it was as compared to how it is now.
If you have given up, it is your choice

D Siemens u talked about, Oga how far? U are giving me history. I didn't ask u for history. U are talking about nationalism. I will be glad if u can show me where I asked u to give up on nigeria.

These are ur exact words

"We pray for a positive result"

Can u name one country in d world that have achieved success in area of their infrastructure thru prayer?

1 Like

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2021
This idea sounds a lot like aunty Kemi's efficiency unit idea rebranded for maximum delivery of projects into the north.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Kapilta(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2021
When will the two morons address this fulani herdsmen issue. Abi na till dem kill everybody finish abi.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Ifaislapyoueeh: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2021
Pls when are they recruiting, I need to work with them...

1 Like

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2021
When it takes you 5 yrs to "decide" to copy what has been in existence elsewhere for decades so people like you can praise an initiative that is just paper based....

Sigh

Also we already know where the MD will come from grin

post=98989717:

This is a very welcome development.
This is the CHANGE we voted for.
Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo as they make our once looted and vandalized nation work again.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by lexy2014: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2021
OneTemplate:
Great initiative . Excellent to see our able VP is assisting PMB well and still pushing forward an agenda of infrastructural development despite our serious security challenges.

Section 14(2b) of d constitution says it all. Don't sound as if "our serious security challenges" isn't part of their job description. Am glad u used d word "agenda", which means nothing concrete. It's just a plan. So how does putting together a plan for infrastructural development prevent d govt from tackling "our serious security challenges"?
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by KaluwisxPRO: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2021
So far as Government is still fully involved in its operation, it is already an Avenue to loot. Allow private investors total Autonomy, while government handles the oversight.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2021
Nigeria is pumping more money to fulani jihadist campaigns.

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by SouthSouth1914: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2021
post=98989717:

This is a very welcome development.
This is the CHANGE we voted for.
Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo as they make our once looted and vandalized nation work again.

God bless Nigeria.

That is the life enemies of Nigeria, AKA, Children of hate and perdition have chosen to live everyday of their miserable lives,
Fortunately, there is nothing we can do about it.
That is why they are always bitter and wailing everyday of their frustrated lives.
Supporters of looters dem.

Buhari should wash the blood soaked Nigeria flag he has used his minion (Fulani Heardsmen and Boko Haram) to destroy. Rubbish useless human being
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by calyto: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2021
PRAY-adverb
used as a preface to polite requests or instructions.
eg "ladies and gentlemen, pray be seated"
You choose your words, I choose mine.

In July 2020, Siemens Nigeria officially received approval from the Federal Government of Nigeria for the pre-engineering phase of the expansion of Nigeria's electricity capacity to 25,000MW from the current average of around 4,500MW. This is the initial step of the PPI.
Pray tell me how you want to see their project in execution phase?
It is not history as you likely stated; it is an Infraco initiative

D Siemens u talked about, Oga how far? U are giving me history. I didn't ask u for history. U are talking about nationalism. I will be glad if u can show me where I asked u to give up on nigeria.

These are ur exact words

"We pray for a positive result"

Can u name one country in d world that have achieved success in area of their infrastructure thru prayer? [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by OpinionCounts(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2021
iwaeda:

Where will the money come from?

Where else does money come from in this country called Nigeria?? Where else??
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by staga: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2021
This is a good move. Put the roads and rails in private hands and watch how the country's villages and farming hubs open up.

1 Like

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Reference(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2021
A bit short on details but this is a good step in the right direction.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Champneys: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2021
Jollylolly:
This is a welcome development, this administration is performing excellently well in improving our infrastructure, but there is serious need to work on our security challenges because FDI can not be achieved if the infrastructure is there and security challenge remains the problem,they wont feel safe at all to come invest in Nigeria

Looool... Excellently well?

Only if they know, only if the gullible folks know. grin

2 Likes

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by iwaeda: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2021
ADMAF:

Its either you didnt read the entire article in your hurry to comment or you have a problem of comprehension. Either way, you have a serious problem.

N1 trillion from government. Fill in the 14 trillion.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by bhouze(m): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2021
This is commendable...at least if we keep getting news like these that will actually be implemented, I will be more interested in the Nigerian project. I stopped talking about the Government due to the failures that reek to the high heavens but this is commendable and a welcomed development.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by gabe: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2021
Another Afri-Projects Consortium. Sinzu govt.

1 Like

Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by WEALTHYMII: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2021
Food has landed for arewa agenda.
It will soon be arewanised.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by contigiency(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2021
One that is outstanding with this administration is their far reaching and futuristic driven initiatives in infrastructural developments. The only but a major sand in their garri is internal security challenges.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Codes151(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jollylolly:
This is a welcome development, this administration is performing excellently well in improving our infrastructure, but there is serious need to work on our security challenges because FDI can not be achieved if the infrastructure is there and security challenge remains the problem,they wont feel safe at all to come invest in Nigeria
lol. You know nothing
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by zone51: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Is this the one that is part of Private Infrastructure Development Group (PIDG) or a new one?
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
If the private sector is largely involved, it will yield positive dividends but if it's overseen by politicians, na 1trillion naira cashout be that o.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by Saig: 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
I don't trust nothing until it happens
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by ADMAF(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
iwaeda:

N1 trillion from government. Fill in the 14 trillion.

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the establishment of a Public Private Partnership styled Infrastructure company named Infra-Co with an initial seed capital of N1 Trillion. 

It is envisaged that, over time, the entity will grow to N15 Trillion in assets and capital.[b][/b]
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by johnkey: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Your brain is clearly gone.
i swear. zombies no dey get brain na wetin you expect before.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by LCling: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
If you have noticed when News like this is pasted paid agent and influencers will be 1 - 10 comments hailing it before the real people will then say what facts are there. woe to you paid agents of destruction and ur wicked senders.
Now back to CBN ,wen BUA - and cabals are done using that CBN gov. He won't have his photocopy to keep.
Execute orders , create proxies, kill
People through policy, fund extremist .
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by zizirecords(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Wow.... men will cash out from this. Another vehicle for fraud. I hail Buhari.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by lowaist101: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
There is nothing wrong in government engaging in companies that are directly related to development. The only thing is that the interest must be minimal not to choke the private sector. We need more of this PPP. I still advocate for 20-30% interests in manufacturing companies.
Re: Infra-Co Nigeria by BananaPeel(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jollylolly:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-approves-establishment-of-firm-to-tackle-infrastructure-deficit/%3famp=1
Another drain pipe. Simple things they have not been able to do, now they are establishing a company to do the simple things.
The 1 Trillion naira start up seed should be used to build infrastructure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu / 'Nigeria We Hail Thee' Not My National Anthem, Will Never Sing It - Ezekwesili / 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.