Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,500 members, 7,937,446 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued (6911 Views)

Angola, Hit By Collapse Of Oil Prices, Seeks IMF Aid / ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters / Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by scopusng(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2011
Japan Hit By a New Earthquake of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued.World Stocks turned sharply lower after news of a 7.4-magnitude earthquake east of Sendai Honshu, in northern Japan, which triggered a tsunami alert.
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by scopusng(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
A strong Earthquake took place off Miyagi pretecture on Thursday night.
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by vice77: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
God have mercy.
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by tlops(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
US downgraded earthquake to 7.1 -BBC
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by eros(m): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2011
The Japanese need to put their house in order and make peace with God. I really feel bad about this earthquake palavar. Nigerians are worried over who will be our next president, while the Japanese are worried for their life and safety.

Please God protect the people of Japan.
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by Emilo(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2011
I hope this is not true, i have been watching the courage displayed by the Japanesse since the first Earthquake, i must say they have inspired me. But with another Earthquake, man thats testing the limit of courage. The government should endevour to relocate all seaside dweller to the hinterland to reduce the impact in the future. Except fishermen and the likes.
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2011
God forgive the Japanese, remember those that are good among them.
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by skydeexie(m): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
The Endtimes are here with us. Have you secured your ticket for the eternal trip to Heaven?

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 14: 6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Titus 2:11-15

11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by Phate07(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2011
Tragic!
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by uprigtd: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
Arrgh! My 1st day on NL starts with earthquake? God help Japan  embarassed
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by Ganjafama(m): 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2011
It is sad that another earthquake should reoccur so soon after the one of last month. Though Japan is right in the middle of the dreaded "pacific ring of fire",  it is really a sad story.
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
Japan again? Lord have Mercy
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by odeeeee: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
haba y?
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by pkasso(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2011
This is so bad !. sad
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by AlabaSlim: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2011
Oh Lord Jesus have mercy on Japan & also mk us Rapturable Cos i no u are comin sooner dan wi no it
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by oildealz: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2011
Bunch of religious zealots what does the earthquake  have to do with end times or are earthquakes sent by God anoda  question did u experience the walls of a (good  )school .
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by agbalarge: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
Thats is why we Nigerians should put our acts right, since we are not shareholders in the natural Disasters occurring in other countries.
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by agbalarge: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
[color=#000099]Bunch of religious zealots what does the earthquake have to do with end times or are earthquakes sent by God anoda question did u experience the walls of a (good )school .[/color]

It is becoming to frequent, so it feel it is a warning.
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by jmaine: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2011
Lord have mercy on them cry cry
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by Vigilante: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
Sad. I hope they dont have any of our ballot papers? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by darkman200: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
Emilo:

I hope this is not true, i have been watching the courage displayed by the Japanesse since the first Earthquake, i must say they have inspired me. But with another Earthquake, man thats testing the limit of courage. The government should endevour to relocate all seaside dweller to the hinterland to reduce the impact in the future. Except fishermen and the likes.

relocate sea side dwellers? the whole country is on the meeting point of 2 tectonic plates, no running away from it, we should count our blessings in Nigeria
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by darkman200: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2011
Vigilante:

Sad. I hope they dont have any of our ballot papers? grin grin grin grin grin grin

And it is not funny! lives are being destroyed and you think it is ok to make jokes out of this?
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by okayD: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2011
END TIME !!!! May 21st 2011 JUDGMENT DAY !!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by Mynd44: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
Too bad
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
eros:

The Japanese need to put their house in order and make peace with God. I really feel bad about this earthquake palavar. Nigerians are worried over who will be our next president, while the Japanese are worried for their life and safety.

Please God protect the people of Japan.

skydeexie:

The Endtimes are here with us. Have you secured your ticket for the eternal trip to Heaven?

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 14: 6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Titus 2:11-15

11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

bunch of religious clowns, there are frequent earthquakes around those areas because it is in the "pacific ring of fire" where movement of tectonic plates is more frequent that anywhere else.

so it has nothing to do with your imaginary friend or your silly books of fairy tales you like to quote so much.  cool grin
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by lexicon(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
scopusng:

Japan Hit By a New Earthquake of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued.World Stocks turned sharply lower after news of a 7.4-magnitude earthquake east of Sendai Honshu, in northern Japan, which triggered a tsunami alert.

Source please . . . !
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by MaiSuya(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
Oh dear, not again. . .? cry
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by sheyee(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by lexicon(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by Vigilante: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2011
darkman200:

And it is not funny! lives are being destroyed and you think it is ok to make jokes out of this?

Where did you get the casualty figure from.  While you are at it,just wait a while and I will give you your previous post where you joked also at a serious issue.  I de come. Wait
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by Dukechimi: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2011
They've not even recovered from the 1st quake!!!  sad sad sad sad
God help them
Re: Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued by stagger: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2011
oildealz:

Bunch of religious zealots what does the earthquake  have to do with end times or are earthquakes sent by God anoda  question did u experience the walls of a (good  )school .

have you ever read in the bible about the question that Peter asked Jesus: "tell us, when shall the end be? And Jesus explicitly answered the question:

wars and rumours of wars
earthquakes
diverse and new pestilences (AIDS, AVIAN AND PANDEMIC INFLUENZA, SWINE FLU, ETC)
global warming
massive flooding

Can you find anything more spot on about what is happening in today's world?

Oh I forgot. You probably have never even read one before. You are too busy arranging oil deals in God's own earth; oil wey no be u put am for ground.

Religious zealots indeed!  angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updated: Coup D'etat In Niger Republic / Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? / Breaking New: Arnold Schwarzenegger Accused Of Exposing Prisoner To Leprosy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.