Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,455 members, 7,978,467 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Will Go For A Billionaire Over A Poor Man Any Day – Jackie Appiah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Go For A Billionaire Over A Poor Man Any Day – Jackie Appiah (1578 Views)

Kwadwo Safo Jnr: "I Will Choose Jackie Appiah Over Juliet Ibrahim Any Day" / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Go For A Billionaire Over A Poor Man Any Day – Jackie Appiah by RandomAfrican1: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2021

Ghanaian renowned actress Jackie Appiah has made her preferences known as to the type of man she would want to role out with in her life.

According to Jackie appiah, she would choose a billionaire over a poor man any day in her life.

The actress made this known in a Tik Tok video where she also made several other preferences.

In the TikTok video, Jackie also indicated that she would choose Dubai over Paris, and also sneakers of high-heeled shoes.

Again, the beautiful actress revealed that she would choose money over flowers any year as Valentine gift.

She also indicated that she would obviously choose Ghana Jollof over Jollof from Nigeria, and also go shopping any day than to the gym.

Watch the video here; https://africaatrandom.com/i-will-go-for-a-billionaire-over-a-poor-man-any-day-jackie-appiah/
Re: I Will Go For A Billionaire Over A Poor Man Any Day – Jackie Appiah by mjay945(m): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
ok
Re: I Will Go For A Billionaire Over A Poor Man Any Day – Jackie Appiah by fati2001(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
RandomAfrican1:

Ghanaian renowned actress Jackie Appiah has made her preferences known as to the type of man she would want to role out with in her life.

According to Jackie appiah, she would choose a billionaire over a poor man any day in her life.

The actress made this known in a Tik Tok video where she also made several other preferences.

In the TikTok video, Jackie also indicated that she would choose Dubai over Paris, and also sneakers of high-heeled shoes.

Again, the beautiful actress revealed that she would choose money over flowers any year as Valentine gift.

She also indicated that she would obviously choose Ghana Jollof over Jollof from Nigeria, and also go shopping any day than to the gym.

Watch the video here; https://africaatrandom.com/i-will-go-for-a-billionaire-over-a-poor-man-any-day-jackie-appiah/

BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

1 Like

Re: I Will Go For A Billionaire Over A Poor Man Any Day – Jackie Appiah by 400billionman: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yes nah.

I will still choose beautiful woman over ugly one.
Re: I Will Go For A Billionaire Over A Poor Man Any Day – Jackie Appiah by dangotesmummy: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Me too wink tongue
Re: I Will Go For A Billionaire Over A Poor Man Any Day – Jackie Appiah by QueenEowyn(f): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Who no like better thing make I see
Re: I Will Go For A Billionaire Over A Poor Man Any Day – Jackie Appiah by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Naso

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Go For A Billionaire Over A Poor Man Any Day – Jackie Appiah by PaperTubes1(f): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2021
It's a decision

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Why Dead People Open Their Eyes When They Are Dead / Chioma Reacts On How Davido Impregnated Anita Brown & Ivanna Bay / Famous African Magician That Cuts His Wife In Half And Put Her Back Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.