Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

So Many Girls Runs And Mugu Boyfriend Casted Yesterday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Many Girls Runs And Mugu Boyfriend Casted Yesterday. (640 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Many Girls Runs And Mugu Boyfriend Casted Yesterday. by fineboynl(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
most runs girls that have up to 20 boyfriend casted yesterday.. especially the hot babes and many of this guys will move on and while few will want to play revenge.

it's was also yesterday I learnt that so many babes don't have boyfriend. don't let their appearance or dressing deceived you. they are pretty and have sense of dressing but they do not have boyfriend and not having sex. and it might be as a result of so many reasons. they are too selective, picky or maybe not lucky.

see fine fine babes yesterday that carry themselves and younger once out yesterday no boyfriend. some mumu follow their friend out to hang with their friend boyfriend. and while others romancing and talking they just sit alone. what is wrong with them staying at home? must they go out? . men this life nor balance.
Re: So Many Girls Runs And Mugu Boyfriend Casted Yesterday. by ridwanlawal: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Seems you are an Introvert
Re: So Many Girls Runs And Mugu Boyfriend Casted Yesterday. by thatsleepboy1: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Does Any Of These 4 Things, Marry Her / My Heart Is Break, Please Helped Me / Groom Refused To Dance & Warned The MC To Stop Cajoling Him To Dance:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.