Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,138 members, 7,949,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

12 Nigerian Women Share Their Experience As Side Chicks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Nigerian Women Share Their Experience As Side Chicks (1073 Views)

Men Share Their Experience On How Their Gbola Almost Ruined Their Life / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Nigerian Women Share Their Experience As Side Chicks by BigCabal: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
Have you ever wondered why and how some women become side chicks? If they regret it or how they felt when they found out? Well, these twelve Nigerian women share their experience as side chicks.

Amaka, 27
I was 21 and had just gotten out of University. I met him at my best friend’s party at a club. He was the friend of my other friend’s boyfriend. He was hitting on me the entire night, and we eventually left the club together. We decided to get a hotel room and on the way to the hotel right in the middle of the bridge at about 3:30am, he told me he was married. I was very Hot and it was late, but honestly even if he told me during the day I would have still gone ahead. The next morning, we said our goodbyes and I never planned on seeing him again, but he kept calling me and sending his friend to me. I eventually saw him again and we started a proper relationship where I was his girlfriend.

There were times his wife would call him and I’ll be riding him. I even remember a time he was on the phone with his father in law and we were having sex. We kept seeing each other even after his wife got back. I never disrespected her, and neither did he. I was just in my own corner, and I never wanted her husband to myself or anything. The sex was amazing, and that’s all I wanted from him. We never even talked about her. Sometimes, I even forget she exists. It wasn’t like we were sharing a man. It was one man for both of us. I never felt guilty.

Mary, 31
I was serving in Uyo at the time, but we started talking when I visited a friend in Lagos. He was good to me and the sex was amazing. When I had to choose between moving to Lagos or Abuja, I chose Lagos mainly because of him. When I moved, he casually mentioned he was seeing another woman and I was heartbroken. She was richer than me and they had been dating for about two years before me so I was not expecting him to dump her for me. While we were together, he would never let his phone ring and he never mentioned her. When we were together, I was the only girl. Eventually, she broke up with him by getting married to another man.

Patricia, 26
I did not know she was seeing someone else until the fourth date. While we were hanging out, she got a call and asked me to not speak. I found it weird because the first time we met was at her cousin’s house, so I knew she didn’t care about people knowing about me. After the call, I asked who it was and she said it was her girlfriend. I was obviously shocked cause I had no idea, but she quickly followed up with how she wanted a black girl she could hang with and could understand her. I knew I was not trying to get into a relationship so I just agreed and never asked about the girlfriend. Eventually, I found out it was actually her fiancé.

Linda, 21
I thought I had found the one, but apparently not. One day I went to visit him and she came and met me there. When I got home, I asked who the girl was and he said it was his girlfriend. He told me he thought I knew he had a girlfriend? How was I supposed to know? I was hurt when I found out, but it is in the past.

Continue: https://www.zikoko.com/her/12-nigerian-women-share-their-experience-as-side-chicks/
Re: 12 Nigerian Women Share Their Experience As Side Chicks by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
BigCabal:
Have you ever wondered why and how some women become side chicks? If they regret it or how they felt when they found out? Well, these twelve Nigerian women share their experience as side chicks.

Amaka, 27
I was 21 and had just gotten out of University. I met him at my best friend’s party at a club. He was the friend of my other friend’s boyfriend. He was hitting on me the entire night, and we eventually left the club together. We decided to get a hotel room and on the way to the hotel right in the middle of the bridge at about 3:30am, he told me he was married. I was very Hot and it was late, but honestly even if he told me during the day I would have still gone ahead. The next morning, we said our goodbyes and I never planned on seeing him again, but he kept calling me and sending his friend to me. I eventually saw him again and we started a proper relationship where I was his girlfriend.

There were times his wife would call him and I’ll be riding him. I even remember a time he was on the phone with his father in law and we were having sex. We kept seeing each other even after his wife got back. I never disrespected her, and neither did he. I was just in my own corner, and I never wanted her husband to myself or anything. The sex was amazing, and that’s all I wanted from him. We never even talked about her. Sometimes, I even forget she exists. It wasn’t like we were sharing a man. It was one man for both of us. I never felt guilty.

Mary, 31
I was serving in Uyo at the time, but we started talking when I visited a friend in Lagos. He was good to me and the sex was amazing. When I had to choose between moving to Lagos or Abuja, I chose Lagos mainly because of him. When I moved, he casually mentioned he was seeing another woman and I was heartbroken. She was richer than me and they had been dating for about two years before me so I was not expecting him to dump her for me. While we were together, he would never let his phone ring and he never mentioned her. When we were together, I was the only girl. Eventually, she broke up with him by getting married to another man.

Patricia, 26
I did not know she was seeing someone else until the fourth date. While we were hanging out, she got a call and asked me to not speak. I found it weird because the first time we met was at her cousin’s house, so I knew she didn’t care about people knowing about me. After the call, I asked who it was and she said it was her girlfriend. I was obviously shocked cause I had no idea, but she quickly followed up with how she wanted a black girl she could hang with and could understand her. I knew I was not trying to get into a relationship so I just agreed and never asked about the girlfriend. Eventually, I found out it was actually her fiancé.

Linda, 21
I thought I had found the one, but apparently not. One day I went to visit him and she came and met me there. When I got home, I asked who the girl was and he said it was his girlfriend. He told me he thought I knew he had a girlfriend? How was I supposed to know? I was hurt when I found out, but it is in the past.

Continue: https://www.zikoko.com/her/12-nigerian-women-share-their-experience-as-side-chicks/

Heavy punishments are coming upon everyone decieving men and women by using them as side chicks this year..many won't escape death..desist and repent today
May all who are in such satanic entanglement without even knowing be removed by all means this month, your eyes are opened and grace to be separated is coming upon u now in Christ name.amen
Re: 12 Nigerian Women Share Their Experience As Side Chicks by HopeVictor: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
I no blame men wey dey get side chicks..it's not good to put all your eggs in one basket
Re: 12 Nigerian Women Share Their Experience As Side Chicks by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
HopeVictor:
I no blame men wey dey get side chicks..it's not good to put all your eggs in one basket
gbam! coz the basket fit breakgrin
Re: 12 Nigerian Women Share Their Experience As Side Chicks by HopeVictor: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
SmellySperm:

gbam! coz the basket fit breakgrin
Once e break the egg don burst finish
Re: 12 Nigerian Women Share Their Experience As Side Chicks by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
HopeVictor:
Once e break the egg don burst finish
how do you like your beer sir? chilled right?
you deserve this and more..

Re: 12 Nigerian Women Share Their Experience As Side Chicks by Cerebellum: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Chai!

Wetin Toto people no go do for This world
Re: 12 Nigerian Women Share Their Experience As Side Chicks by HopeVictor: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
SmellySperm:

how do you like your beer sir? chilled right?

you deserve this and more..
Chilled bottle of life and hot suya
Re: 12 Nigerian Women Share Their Experience As Side Chicks by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 17, 2021
HopeVictor:
Chilled bottle of life and hot suya
chai...u go too like better thing sha

(1) (Reply)

Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart / "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says / True Story :How I Seduced A Minister And Told My Father I Am Virgin But I Am Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.