Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo (16474 Views)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Senate Clears Wike As He Says Tinubu Won’t Regret Nominating Him As Minister / Police Invite Pastor Oba Solomon After Prophesying Tinubu Won’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 17, 2021
No one can do better. Only God can help us. I don't think the youths sef can be entrusted with the affairs of the nation. No be all these NL youths with tribal & biased comments

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by ShenTeh(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2021
See that Tinubu guy, he is a terrible person, say all you want, but I shall prefer him a thousand times over Atiku, Buhari or both of them combined.

That said and done, to hell with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by BernadinePorts: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2021
Restructure your life first
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by ChiefAfonja: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2021
We already know na, what had Tinyboo got to offer??

Nothing than empty APC promises
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by 9gerian: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2021
You are smart!

nairavsdollars:
Not even Atiku. They all use restructuring to campaign. Once they win and see the power involved, they change the music
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by AnanseK(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2021
Imagine the most educated tribe with the greatest number of constitutional lawyers and jurists in Africa now crying about a constitution they helped the country to develop. They have no shame to complain that the ignorant and illiterate North is oppressing them.

Even Awolowo was sent to prison by Yoruba judges for his treasonable crime.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Not even Atiku. They all use restructuring to campaign. Once they win and see the power involved, they change the music

Oil dey your head.

Add the fact that no one has been able to accurately define what restructuring means in practice
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by bolaayenimo: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2021
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/10/13/tinubu-why-i-oppose-national-confab-now/
GEJ's conference would have saved Nigeria from the current problems but Tinubu rejected it
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by muykem: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2021
This is the same mistake we having been making even if this man himself becomes president he will not restructure Nigeria either, because the issue of restructuring is far beyond president power. It's Nigerian people that will restructure Nigeria through national assembly.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Dpharisee: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Akanoloriyomi:
Pa Adebanjo might be saying the truth, trust politicians at your own peril. Besides I don't think Tinubu has ever even openly supported restructuring.
He promised Nigerians restructuring in his campaign for Buhari, Yorubas believed him, Igbos doubted him
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by ofiko123(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2021
The question is will he really become president??
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Oshigun:

Follow him where? A man who is a supporter of Atiku another Fulani? We are not emotional, hateful and shortsighted like Igbos.

Tinubu ,in leadership, has a solid history of delivering innovative and first-of-its-kind administrative policies.

A leader like that I can back pragmatically to be President than his million critics who have done nothing with their lives politically and have no history of building anything or anyone.

The kind that turned Lagos into his private property, that turned Lagos into heeps of refuse and stagnant in school and hospital development ? Records don't lie, remember.
Besides, Tinubu is a criminal who promotes criminalism and brigandage as short routes to stained riches and wealth.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2021
bolaayenimo:
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/10/13/tinubu-why-i-oppose-nationa
GEJ's conference would have saved Nigeria from the current problems but Tinubu rejected it

The confrence that refused to discuss secession?

The conference that was not truly reprenentative?

Anyway Nigeria does not need a conference. Even if Buhari organises one it won't work

We just need to follow existing laws and also to stop pretending we are rich too
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Jollylolly(f): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2021
This man, na old age dey disturb am... He said something similar about the VP too...too bad for him,, he should rest nau
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2021
Easternblood:
Sensible Yorubas should follow this man

Sensible ibos should follow Atikwuchukwu
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by LegoxMetahuman: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:

The kind that turned Lagos into his private property, that turned Lagos into heeps of refuse and stagnant in school and hospital development ? Records don't lie, remember.
Besides, Tinubu is a criminal who promotes criminalism and brigandage as short routes to stained riches and wealth.
lagos is the 5th biggest economy in africa

lagos, has best infrastructure in whole of africa. thats why your people pack themselves like sardines in ekeledichukwu buses to come and sell gala in lagos.

if you have one tinubu in your state, may be your state wont be in such awful state it is today.

nuff said.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2021
My only fear is having another Fulani/Hausa rule this country after Buhari.

If this should happen, I pity this country.

The North should not win the next presidential election if u don't want this country to crumble finish.

I don't mind having an Igbo as the the president, cos many people say the presidential seat is next for the Yorubas, like say na their papa created politics.

I just fear for this country.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2021
these politicians are very crooked very very crooked instead of think of how to be alive by 2023 they're thinking of political positions
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Samchik: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2021
Why are they not talking about Osinbajo becoming the next president? I still think the vice president is the best candidate for APC come 2023.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by ShootThemAll(f): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2021
Adebanjo is a crook. He plays politics of stomach infrastructure. He is just saying this to promote Tinubu in the eyes of the Fulani cabals in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2021
In fact,none of APC and PDP will restructure Nigeria
Yakasai said it all,stop blaming Buhari and Jonathan
we should hold both red and green Chambers responsible
These fat rats in Congress must do it

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by ShootThemAll(f): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2021
Samchik:
Why are they not talking about Osinbajo becoming the next president? I still think the vice president is the best candidate for APC come 2023.
That green snake in Aso rock.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Lashist(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2021
Oshigun:

Follow him where? A man who is a supporter of Atiku another Fulani? We are not emotional, hateful and shortsighted like Igbos.

Tinubu ,in leadership, has a solid history of delivering innovative and first-of-its-kind administrative policies.

A leader like that I can back pragmatically to be President than his million critics who have done nothing with their lives politically and have no history of building anything or anyone.
You see the thing about bigots like you..how are igbos shortsighted...Igbos that dont want both APC and PDP generally are now shortsighted...guy apply wisdom

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
My only fear is having another Fulani/Hausa rule this country after Buhari.

If this should happen, I pity this country.

The North should not win the next presidential election if u don't want this country to crumble finish.

I don't mind having an Igbo as the the president, cos many people say the presidential seat is next for the Yorubas, like say na their papa created politics.

I just fear for this country.

Is there a drop of honesty in your speech for God's sake?

How do you sideline a tribe and call her responsible for our problem?

Please speak with honesty and God fearing

Was Ironsi Hausa or Fulani?

If Igbo are not called calamity,how Fulani will be blamed?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2021
Lashist:

You see the thing about bigots like you..how are igbos shortsighted...Igbos that dont want both APC and PDP generally are now shortsighted...guy apply wisdom

Nobody is guilty otherwise all Nigerians are guilty of our backwardness

we should stop insulting Hausa or Igbo

Buhari,Obi,Tinubu,Osinbajo are all bastards

why shouldn't we try Kwankwaso,Tambuwal,Lamido,Okonjo iweala,Amina Muhammad, Moghalu,Zulum?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2021
ShootThemAll:
That green snake in Aso rock.
If Buhari is dullard,Osinbajo too is dullard
if Atiku is thief,Obi too is thief
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by jrusky(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2021
Pls let every one leave this man alone nah.

Tinubu this, Tinubu that let this man be for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Prolificgiant(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2021
Let's see how things unfold come 2023, if you are an experienced teacher and reside around bada, ayobo, Lagos check my signature requirements WAEC, OND and NCE
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Lashist(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Nobody is guilty otherwise all Nigerians are guilty of our backwardness

we should stop insulting Hausa or Igbo

Buhari,Obi,Tinubu,Osinbajo are all bastards

why shouldn't we try Kwankwaso,Tambuwal,Lamido,Okonjo iweala,Amina Muhammad, Moghalu,Zulum?
God forbid we try kwankwaso and the rest...na only moghalu fit dey there cus he hasnt entered before and still young...all politicians are dirty and should rest
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Cantonese: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2021
Odua1stson:
I am beginning to hate this fool because of his silence on fulani issues

Fool? And it is said that you people do not insult your elders?

To do you strong thing for good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election / Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis / If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.