Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo (16475 Views)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Senate Clears Wike As He Says Tinubu Won’t Regret Nominating Him As Minister / Police Invite Pastor Oba Solomon After Prophesying Tinubu Won’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by tfelicityk(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Smiling...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by adebayo987: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
He will print more notes. Money will be everywhere and fraud will be legal. We know him na. He's our son
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by drlateef: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lagoon0:

So its very simple Lagos can do better with its GDP but we're not.
This is not time for clapping hands for politicians instead we're supposed to struggle for the best not comparison with states with different ideologies.

I maintain my stand the APC dealership style is dragging Lagos slower. Lagos has an unimaginable capacity if corruption is reduced to %10 percent.

If we have odua nation a transparent economy could cater to the lapses of other southwest state not a "baba sope economy"

If you look at the tragetry of politics both local and national you will realise that money plays a major part of who wins election. Gani Fawehinmi campaigned for presidency, he did not get 1% of votes cast. This is because he had no money to give out for free. Ditto many good potential leaders. How can we reach the Eldorado without some form of money politics? This is why I feel that the style of somebody like Tinubu will help us to reach the Eldorado. In as much as we hate money in politics, we need money to entrench a politics that will eventually de-emphasise the use of money.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Lagoon0: 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
drlateef:

If you look at the tragetry of politics both local and national you will realise that money plays a major part of who wins election. Gani Fawehinmi campaigned for presidency, he did not get 1% of votes cast. This is because he had no money to give out for free. Ditto many good potential leaders. How can we reach the Eldorado without some form of money politics? This is why I feel that the style of somebody like Tinubu will help us to reach the Eldorado. In as much as we hate money in politics, we need money to entrench a politics that will eventually de-emphasise the use of money.
He's part of the problem why people will also follow money. I'm avoiding to say this on public forum but thats just the main truth.

Yoruba's follow money instead of good deed. The omoluabi legacy has been shattered by politicking .

For instance anytime we write letter to Lagos state government for disbursement of indigene bursary we're always neglected but any time we move with aluta spirit we get settled with cash.

Compromising and bribery goes to the ever rugged gang thats able to move boys and crowd , politicians destroyed our union I have to opt out.
Same politicians turned our obas to alatenuje it very sad.

Good example is akiolu of Lagos.
The type of kunle poly , mc oluomo are getting millions for mobilizing touts .

While we the educated get nothing because we have good ideology and lesser ruggedity.
Most union i see now get engaged into cultism and it pays them , even make them get closer to government and get appointment.

Donald trump despite being rich had the people donate money for his campaign.

How good omoluabi way has gone to the dogs and I see many of you proud of it.
I need money badly also and want to have it but will never worship money mostly when the person who posses it is of lesser good to me and my people.

Last election I casted my vote do sowore . Ill maintain my stand tinubu legacy is not worth it. Anything to bring Lagos back to sane innovative mind is what I'll support.

Tinubu dynasty will end as far as I'm concern. Osibanjo and fashola are better individuals.

I won't support someone who make himself from my state resources.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by orisa37: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tinubu-wont-restructure-nigeria-if-he-becomes-president-ayo-adebanjo.

This is true. Tinubu is inconsequential. He is contributing in no small way to NIGERIA PROBLEMS.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Jungleluv5: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Please I have a question for the Yorubas why is it that we always attack ourself? Honestly épée Aole n ja yoruba gan ni. YORUBAS PLEASE WAKE UP AND COME TOGETHER OR ATENUJE LO N PAYIN NI
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by mentored: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
nairavsdollars:
how did it expire?

kwesion

keep asking

until they kidnap u
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by poseidon12: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
Chief Ayo Adebanjo, my man. A man of integrity, a true patriot. Much respect to you sir.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by jozz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
35824L:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu never said that he will restructure Nigeria. No one can as long as the North is part of this country and hold so much influence. But Tinubu will use his years of experience in governing a complex and complicated state like Lagos to bring about drastic turn around in the affairs of the country. The change will surely be for good.

What has Tinubu done worthy of emulation in Lagos?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by drlateef: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lagoon0:

He's part of the problem why people will also follow money. I'm avoiding to say this on public forum but thats just the main truth.

Yoruba's follow money instead of good deed. The omoluabi legacy has been shattered by politicking .

For instance anytime we write letter to Lagos state government for disbursement of indigene bursary we're always neglected but any time we move with aluta spirit we get settled with cash.

Compromising and bribery goes to the ever rugged gang thats able to move boys and crowd , politicians destroyed our union I have to opt out.
Same politicians turned our obas to alatenuje it very sad.

Good example is akiolu of Lagos.
The type of kunle poly , mc oluomo are getting millions for mobilizing touts .

While we the educated get nothing because we have good ideology and lesser ruggedity.
Most union i see now get engaged into cultism and it pays them , even make them get closer to government and get appointment.

Donald trump despite being rich had the people donate money for his campaign.

How good omoluabi way has gone to the dogs and I see many of you proud of it.
I need money badly also and want to have it but will never worship money mostly when the person who posses it is of lesser good to me and my people.

Last election I casted my vote do sowore . Ill maintain my stand tinubu legacy is not worth it. Anything to bring Lagos back to sane innovative mind is what I'll support.

Tinubu dynasty will end as far as I'm concern. Osibanjo and fashola are better individuals.

I won't support someone who make himself from my state resources.

I hope you have heard that Sowore also embezzled his party money. He was living in hotel funded by party. Just be careful who you support. I am a very practical person. Reality wins the battle, not idealism.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by bolaayenimo: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
even oby ezekwesili. her party asked her to return campaign money too
drlateef:

I hope you have heard that Sowore also embezzled his party money. He was living in hotel funded by party. Just be careful who you support. I am a very practical person. Reality wins the battle, not idealism.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by buckeyemedia: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
adebayo987:
He will print more notes. Money will be everywhere and fraud will be legal. We know him na. He's our son
How many properties do you have in jagajaga Lagos State? & how many fraudulent offices have you opened?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by LegoxMetahuman: 12:44am On Feb 18, 2021
[s]
Lagoon0:

Don't boast like illiterate, Nigeria is largest economy and poverty capital of the world .

Wealth is not by GDP but by GDP per capital income. Lagos is very poor and has been looted seriously by tinubu . open your brain and eyes.

No more election in this country we want odua republic. We can't continue supporting criminals because the north does that also.
[/s]lagos is not the poverty capital of nigeria (thanks to tinubu)

lagos is the wealthiest, richest and lowest poverty in nigeria. thanks to tinubu

one tinubu in every state would mean bye bye to poverty and run from poverty ridden alaigbo to come and put pressure on lagos infrastructure.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Callmegerald2(m): 5:06am On Feb 18, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/2023-tinubu-wont-restructure-nigeria-if-he-becomes-president-ayo-adebanjo/

“All these things they are doing against the South-West now, what is Tinubu saying about it? He can’t talk. That was why I said he is deceiving Buhari and Buhari is also de­ceiving him”.
Cony man die, cony man bury am.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by EagleNest(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2021
If it was an Igbo man telling off another Igbo man they will say they hate each other and they want to rule Nigeria. So it serves some people that we continue in our tribal misadventures which in turn hides pretentious wicked saints.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2021
omoharry:
He is right .When Nnamdi Kanu was up and about insulting other tribes and trying to incite the East against the rest of Nigerians , he got a backlash from not only the eastern leaders and politicians from the rest of the south .But it not like that with the north .The north world rather dig thier head in the sand in other not to hear of the atrocities commited by thier people and still backlash the victims for defending themselves .
The Fulanis are bolder and more daring & doing whatever they want in other people land becos thier kin is in power .Your leaders and politicians are all complicit through thier various comment in turning the whole thing upside down .
Northerners ,especially ur elite and politicians are not disturbed about the killing, raping & kidnapping by the Fulanis' In the south but they became were very vocal when people started fighting back and asking the Fulanis to leave thier forest .
You people are terrible ..you should live with urselves .

I don't say we're innocent

And everyone knows Buhari is for himself

But does this mean we're all terrorist?

You have never been in North

We disown those hypocrite forum of elders

Like Afenifere,so northern elders represent no us

Fulani headers are mainly not citizens

They kill us here in north,Nigerian Fulani too are killed

Ganduje ask president to stop foreign Fulani but he refuses

so stop injustice in your narration
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Lagoon0: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
LegoxMetahuman:
[s][/s]lagos is not the poverty capital of nigeria (thanks to tinubu)

lagos is the wealthiest, richest and lowest poverty in nigeria. thanks to tinubu

one tinubu in every state would mean bye bye to poverty and run from poverty ridden alaigbo to come and put pressure on lagos infrastructure.
Are you okay? Don't ever mention me again!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by bizbaba: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Very funny topic, atiku will shout restructuring because that's what d south wants to hear as he needs their vote when he contest, tinubu is not saying anything about because that's what the North wants to hear him say else, they will not give him their vote when he needs it. All of them are just catching cruze.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Inteltower: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin chai in a country of millions of good people its only old evil men they present to rule us just take a look at buhari.now na tinubu.may God punish anyone that will vote another calamity of evil man to rule this nation.may the hand they will use to vote break nonsenses

Be a part of my social intelligence unit to bring the change we clamour for in this country.

All I need is your commitment
Let's uproot and destroy this decayed system they put a lot of us in

If interested

Contact me on WhatsApp (+2348136156015) Monroe
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Inteltower: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lovelies1:
Talks on 2023, when security of life and property is not defined on a promising level.

What's the essence of it all.

Regional government or nothing else
Or better still

South ....Nigeria ....Confederation

Meanwhile why must the south keep up with the fanatics

Be a part of my social intelligence unit to bring the change we clamour for in this country.

If interested

Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Inteltower: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
muykem:
This is the same mistake we having been making even if this man himself becomes president he will not restructure Nigeria either, because the issue of restructuring is far beyond president power. It's Nigerian people that will restructure Nigeria through national assembly.

If interested

Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by LegoxMetahuman: 3:14am On Feb 19, 2021
[s]
Lagoon0:

Are you okay? Don't ever mention me again!
[/s]fhucktard

now that i mentioned you, are you finally going to drink that sniper and jump into lagoon like your dumbass id?

braindead imbe.cile.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo by Lovelies1: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2021
Inteltower:

If interested

Do you believe in the coming of christ but before then the antichrist must come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? / Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies / Ogun Council Chairmen Prostrate, Beg Governor Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.