Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo (1468 Views)

Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest / 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph / 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by Jollylolly(f): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2021
“It is about managing resources properly and providing for the people properly, that is what it is all about.

“I served for eight years as Attorney General in Lagos State and one of the chief issues that we fought for in Lagos State was what you call fiscal federalism.

“We felt that there was a need for the states to be stronger, for states to more or less determine their fortunes.

“For example, we went to court to contest the idea that every state should control, to a certain extent, its own resources; we were in court at that time up to the Supreme Court and the court ruled that oil-producing states should continue to get 13 per cent derivation.

“While we were at the Supreme Court only the oil-producing states and Lagos were interested in resource control, everybody else was not interested in resource control for obvious reasons.

Unless Nigerians were able to deal with the fundamental questions around corruption, their economic circumstance would keep going one step forward, two steps backwards.

https://silverbirdtv.com/politics/46490/nigeria-needs-good-governance-not-restructuring-osinbajo/

People should know and understand that there is a wide gap between a President and VP; a President have all the say and orders not the VP except if the VP is acting. This man should know that more than anybody but what he will eat is blinding his eyes and blocking mind; the same man that is jumping from one leader to the other is calling VP dishonest...Mr. man...go and look yourself in the mirror

How can someone who is handling a N2.3trn project and N1trn infrastructural project handicap? Ignorance is a pandemic
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by OgundeleTeju: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2021
This write up is baseless
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by Jollylolly(f): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2021
Odua1stson:
The bastard cant do anything against his master, he is just a slave serving his fulani masters
Fvck him

the same way in your family... the youngest in your family cannot override the decision made by the eldest... is that slavery ;lol
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by Joylove2324(f): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2021
smiley
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by okefranci: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2021
This baba is old enough and couldn't understand all what's saying, pls forgive him
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by TCTV(f): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2021
You that is talking are you honest, after all the effort Osinbajo have been putting you people still saying he's not doing, why are you jobless get work doing and stop talking about people

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by orisa37: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2021
AND SEE Osinbajo CAPPING HIS TWO HANDS AS IF ADEBANJO IS NOT JUST TALKING POLITICS.
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by Resurrection212: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by orisa37: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2021
AND SEE Osinbajo CAPPING HIS TWO HANDS AS IF ADEBANJO IS NOT JUST TALKING POLITICS.

OSI, BRO, DON'T MIND BANJO, HE WANTS MUHAMMAD TO KILL U.
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by Resurrection212: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2021
Baba Adebanjo is not honest in anyway all of them are just looking for their daily bread. Jonathan 5years was enough to restructured Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2021
I agree
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by orisa37: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2021

THIS IS GOOD YORUBA EDUCATIVE POLITICS. I LIKE THE POST.
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by Jhayphil: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2021
This old man is just there to make baseless comments. They are all fighting for their pockets.
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by orisa37: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2021

Osinbajo AND BANJO SHOULD HELP AKEREDOLU, MAKINDE AND ABBEY ON THEIR PRESENT PREDICAMENT AND MACBAN'S INFILTRATION MADNESS IN ODUDUWA LAND.
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by orisa37: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2021

Osinbajo AND BANJO SHOULD COOPERATE, IRRESPECTIVE OF PARTIES, TO HELP AKEREDOLU, MAKINDE AND ABBEY ON THEIR PRESENT PREDICAMENT AND MACBAN'S INFILTRATION MADNESS IN ODUDUWA LAND.
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by ojokolax: 11:06am On Feb 17, 2021
When Prof Osinbajo claimed that geographical restructuring wasn't the best way to go in his opinion, he gave his reasons;

"I have been an advocate, both in court and outside, of fiscal federalism and stronger state governments,”

“I have argued in favour of state police, for the simple reason that policing is a local function. You simply cannot effectively police Nigeria from Abuja; only recently, I made a point that stronger, more autonomous states would effectively eradicate poverty."

In the end what he said them still rang true, all the old generation of Afenifere leaders were still emotionally attached to the old western region ideology.

https://www.thecable.ng/osinbajo-geographical-restructuring-isnt-the-answer-to-our-problems
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2021
SuperBold:
Adebajo is a bastard Yoruba, look at the people jubilating on the news, they are happy yorubas are tearing themselves apart. You know why Fulani was able to sack old Oyo capital? Na how e start be this.

I'm curious what you think Yoruba presidency would bring us,
To me, its like your favorite team winning the league, it's only good for bragging rights, while we wait for the north to take back power,
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by Thunder1010: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Who is taking Adebajo serious?
The man that has no little benefit to his region. He is supposed to be father of fathers, but he has lost it.
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by Thunder1010: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Osinbajo is doing everything possible to make Nigeria a better place to live... Alagba Adebajo should go and sleep.
Osinbajo is a real leader.
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

I'm curious what you think Yoruba presidency would bring us,
To me, its like your favorite team winning the league, it's only good for bragging rights, while we wait for the north to take back power,

i dont speak baboon mr man, we cant relate
Re: Osinbajo Not Handicapped, He Is A Dishonest Politician -Adebanjo by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
SuperBold:

i dont speak baboon mr man, we cant relate

Didn't you learn from the king of Apes......your dad?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC / Forgotten History Of Igbo Tribe And Northern Alliance / FG Awards N309bn (275km) Roads Contract To Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.