Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,053 members, 7,906,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

My Department Is Full Of Females - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Department Is Full Of Females (50145 Views)

Is My Department Wanting To Reap Me Off??? / A Jss 3 Student To School Counsellor; Which Department Is Yahoo? / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Becca350(f): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
JustJesse:

WhatsApp. +2348025275838
Good evening am very sorry for the late reply let me dm u
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2022
iLearner:

With this your mindset, na UI go send you comot before 200l sef cheesy
And you were almost right
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by ShadowWalker00(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2022
JustJesse:

And you were almost right
How is the stuffs going now wink, you for don run things with girls for your class cheesy cheesy.
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

How is the stuffs going now wink, you for don run things with girls for your class cheesy cheesy.

Haha, as it turns out, there were some other guys, and TBH, I didn't find most of the girls that attractive, only laid three of them
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by ShadowWalker00(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2022
JustJesse:

Haha, as it turns out, there were some other guys, and TBH, I didn't find most of the girls that attractive, only laid three of them
cheesy cheesy
You don lay three shocked shocked.
For this same Ui you be boss oh.

What hall do you stay cheesy.
I am fresher in Indy smiley.
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

cheesy cheesy

Mellanby
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by tayewomi(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

cheesy cheesy

Did you remember the day zik and Indy did aro?I'm also a fresher and Zik resident...am a baluba and u katangite,we guys can never gree
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by ShadowWalker00(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2022
tayewomi:
Did you remember the day zik and Indy did aro?I'm also a fresher and Zik resident...am a baluba and u katangite,we guys can never gree
Lol I remember that night die cheesy cheesy cheesy.
We all matched to the fence shouting that night was crazy. grin wink.

Especially we in Indy block A ehn we no dry gree. wink
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Arrowss(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2022
JustJesse:
I'm a freshman in the University of Ibadan (not gonna specify my department). We're resuming next Monday (online) and a WhatsApp chat group has been created by some of my course mates, I joined and checked through the profiles, from the names and profile picture I was almost certain that I was the only male there, then they started doing this introduction with their real names ಥ‿ಥ.
As at now, we're about 40 in the group and I'm the only human with a penis ಥ╭╮ಥ

Same uni, from my dept here, in my level, I was the only male, it was chaiotic almost all the time, problems and troubles, here and there, girls live very difficult lives, I learned that there is nothing like female to female friends, if one sees two female moving and living together as friends, even using same bed, just know they are decieving eachother, they don't like eachother, it doesn't work, they both know. I did not enjoy my stay in class with them at all, as soon as a lecture ends, I leave the department straight away. They discuss meaningless discussions, backbite, argue on little things, never forgive eachother, they live their lives in � pretence. However, I also learned that, female gender are swords, if you use the sword well, you will win battles, if you misuse it, not only that you will lose battles, same sword may take your life.
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by tayewomi(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
ShadowWalker00:
Lol I remember that night die cheesy cheesy cheesy. We all matched to the fence shouting that night was crazy. grin wink.
Especially we in Indy block A ehn we no dry gree. wink
yes so funny
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by tayewomi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Old Man Writing JAMB In Ondo (Photos) / The 31 Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria? / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.