Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

My Department Is Full Of Females - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Department Is Full Of Females (50154 Views)

Is My Department Wanting To Reap Me Off??? / A Jss 3 Student To School Counsellor; Which Department Is Yahoo? / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by madridsta007(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
JustJesse:
I'm a freshman in the University of Ibadan (not gonna specify my department). We're resuming next Monday (online) and a WhatsApp chat group has been created by some of my course mates, I joined and checked through the profiles, from the names and profile picture I was almost certain that I was the only male there, then they started doing this introduction with their real names ಥ‿ಥ.
As at now, we're about 40 in the group and I'm the only human with a penis ಥ╭╮ಥ

You are probably in an Art-based course.
English Language. Languages and linguistics. Mass Comm.
Unless you have plans to get a 1st Class and go on to get a PhD, I'll suggest that you leave that department/course.
Those girls will go on to get married and their husband carries their burden.
You? You are a man.
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by lascos912(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Penis wey dem go soon cut
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sysdatek:

lol i had more than 300k usd in school from trading crypto and fx

but still came out best grad
Did you like what you were studying?, you prolly did, I don't like what I'm gonna study, I cried when I saw my admission letter
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Becca350:

Hey man will u be kind enough to teach me this affiliate stuffs, I dont like depending on men or my parents for my upkeep

Wouldn't mind, I'm not a pro yet though
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mrcapability7:

bro can you teach me bro about forex trading and cryptocurrency
I wouldn't mind
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
IYANGBALI:
OP so you even get penis?
Someone get me a gun ತ_ತ
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Morningprince:
I'm not sure if you gonna graduate,as u av already been thinking with ur manhood not ur brain.
Beware of women or else they will use u as a ladder to achieve and dump ur ass.

At this stage of ur login edu, women is ur tots.

I know so because u use the word "penis"�
Think responsibly
I only used the word because I wanted variety in my vocabulary, nothing else
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
Wait,why did this get to FP?, Like why the actual fvck is this on the front page?
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
But forget, I'm happy fa, me sef reach front page cool
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Mrcapability7: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
JustJesse:

I wouldn't mind
should I pm you or drop my WhatsApp line in dead thread
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Fembleez1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
JustJesse:
I'm a freshman in the University of Ibadan (not gonna specify my department). We're resuming next Monday (online) and a WhatsApp chat group has been created by some of my course mates, I joined and checked through the profiles, from the names and profile picture I was almost certain that I was the only male there, then they started doing this introduction with their real names ಥ‿ಥ.

Jesse! How many you go arrange for me? I serious o grin
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Becca350(f): 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
JustJesse:

Wouldn't mind, I'm not a pro yet though

I'm okay with it as long as it will be productive

1 Like

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mrcapability7:

should I pm you or drop my WhatsApp line in dead thread
+2348025275838
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by showafrica(m): 1:43am On Feb 18, 2021
dadarasak:

Our own case was opposite. Elect-Elect Engr. 72 admitted, only 5 vaginas.

In Engineering, thats what we suffer. We go extra length to get babe while guys in computer sciences have 5 each for themselves. Even ordinary assignments they give them babe.

1 Like

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by EmekaA125(m): 2:07am On Feb 18, 2021
7victor:
I heard a story of one engineering department that had over 100 males and one female.

The males so much loved the only female student that they were contributing about N500 each every year to pay her school fees.

If more than 100 students contribute N500 each,it would be more than N50,000 which was about the school fees.

There was one rich boy in that department who was always giving the lady money.

When they were doing night reading, she would also come to read with the others and to do night tutorials.

Trouble started when the rich boy convinced the lady to stop attending the night tutorials but rather he paid the guy who was doing the tutorial to do it only for him and the lady in his (the rich boy's) house.

The rich boy also went and paid the lady's fees without involving the others.

The others thought he was looking down on them.

Every other male students were against him for doing that.

But the issue was soon resolved.

She really enjoyed love from the male students since she was the only female.

According to the story, throughout her 5 years as a student, she never paid school fees because it was always paid for her by the males of her department.

Anything that involves money was always taken care of by the males.

All assignments that were given, someone would do it for her.
Power of vagina hole over penis since 19BC.
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by EmekaA125(m): 2:09am On Feb 18, 2021
Uyi168:
Enough kpekus for your tiny preek. grin..

Fear those kan girls for that kan department, tight sef he fit no see talk more of removing their panties. No b lie ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by EmekaA125(m): 2:13am On Feb 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
when I read nursing some yrs back, we where only seven in my department, later, about 4guys dropped and we became 3 out of a class of seventy plus students, guess what, I really enjoyed my stay because I had much to eat without spending.
U ate the Nurses pussies too sheyundecided
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by EmekaA125(m): 2:14am On Feb 18, 2021
padi94:
I know that you will not concentrate on your studies, for you to come and tell us here, it means you are super excited about this outcome... Na yourself you dey do
His happiness be say he go try run all the ladies in his departmentgrin grin grin grin
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by zexy2030(m): 4:26am On Feb 18, 2021
7victor:
I heard a story of one engineering department that had over 100 males and one female.

The males so much loved the only female student that they were contributing about N500 each every year to pay her school fees.

If more than 100 students contribute N500 each,it would be more than N50,000 which was about the school fees.

There was one rich boy in that department who was always giving the lady money.

When they were doing night reading, she would also come to read with the others and to do night tutorials.

Trouble started when the rich boy convinced the lady to stop attending the night tutorials but rather he paid the guy who was doing the tutorial to do it only for him and the lady in his (the rich boy's) house.

The rich boy also went and paid the lady's fees without involving the others.

The others thought he was looking down on them.

Every other male students were against him for doing that.

But the issue was soon resolved.

She really enjoyed love from the male students since she was the only female.

According to the story, throughout her 5 years as a student, she never paid school fees because it was always paid for her by the males of her department.

Anything that involves money was always taken care of by the males.

All assignments that were given, someone would do it for her.
Mine was 64 3 females
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by zexy2030(m): 4:28am On Feb 18, 2021
JustJesse:

I'm actually studying a pretty useless course (in my opinion at least), dad wants me to get an international fellowship after my first degree, the man doesn't know that I don't even plan to make it to 200L, I'm already deep into FOREX and crypto trading, currently perfecting my affiliate marketing skills, the day I can guarantee myself of constantly hitting $2k per week, UI will not see my legs again.
What I'm doing in school isn't even that important to me anymore, it's just the gender ratio that's kinda funny that's all
Can we meet for deals?
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Sailorsoldier1: 5:03am On Feb 18, 2021
That course must be Menstrualisics....wat are u doing der?
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Uyi168: 5:32am On Feb 18, 2021
EmekaA125:

Fear those kan girls for that kan department, tight sef he fit no see talk more of removing their panties. No b lie ooo
Bros, u nor lie..

grin
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by gokesoye: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Mechanical Engineering that year in School. 120 boys and just 4 girls. Everytime na fight for Department because to girls to form for. Out of the four girls. One is a string Alhaja,Two are tomboys while only one is attractive
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by maxzee(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2021
JustJesse:

This is my school tho. Apparently, you'll be the course rep. lol. Hope ur a fine guy sha. lol
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 10:18am On Feb 18, 2021
iLegendd:

You're on track, but the difference is ChatDîcted focused on chatting and has hundreds of real life conversation examples with some screenshots and tips. Also, it's universal and never fails except when misapplied.
Sounds like a good book, but I'm not interested in getting girls right now, thanks though
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by credon(f): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
JustJesse:

Let's resume first 8-)
Very good
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by yusman14(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Aquilazng:

Na your school or kind of school you are go determine na. Some schools na kpako on their own let alone the students that attended them. So those 2 ladies aren't lucky to go better school be dat
lol..so OAU no be better school...which school you dey sef,let us compare our faculty of Technology...
Engine boys don't have time for rubbish in fed schools...our ladies sef no get time for themselves..no make up and slaying but highly Intelligent!!
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
Becca350:

I'm okay with it as long as it will be productive
Okay then
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
zexy2030:
Can we meet for deals?
What kinda deals
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Becca350(f): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
JustJesse:
Okay then
How are we going to go about it?
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Bro please can you put me through....
It'll be a question of time, I'm resuming on Monday, and I'll have lectures 7-6
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by JustJesse(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Becca350:

How are we going to go about it?
WhatsApp. +2348025275838

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics / Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall / 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.