Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Did Not Break Anyone’s Home- Rosy Meurer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did Not Break Anyone’s Home- Rosy Meurer (1224 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Olakunle Churchill Speaks On Tboss & Rosaline Meurer / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Break Anyone’s Home- Rosy Meurer by Discovery4today: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=987

Rosaline Ufuoma Meurer or Rosy Meurer whose marriage with Olakunle Churchill the ex husband of Tonto Dike received lots of curses and berations from Tonto Dike’s loyal fans has cleared the air on the allegation that she’s a home breaker.
Rosy Meurer organised questions and answers session on her Instagram account.
One of her followers used the opportunity to ask her the most needed question at the time
She asked below

“Why do you break another

woman home your friend for that matter”

Rosy Meurer replied
Rosaline Ufuoma Meurer or Rosy Meurer whose marriage with Olakunle Churchill the ex husband of Tonto Dike received lots of curses and berations from Tonto Dike’s loyal fans has cleared the air on the allegation that she’s a home breaker.
Rosy Meurer organised questions and answers session on her Instagram account.
One of her followers used the opportunity to ask her the most needed question at the time
She asked below

“Why do you break another

woman home your friend for that matter”

Rosy Meurer replied

“No one broke anyone’s home my dear. It is just what it is. Life

happened. Somethings you don’t plan. I let Gods will in my life take

place. I lost my own relationship in the middle of all the online

banter then, something that didn’t concern me. Life goes on. He is like my brother doesn’t make

him my blood. I’ve known him for donkey years, he had his life and I had mine. I never looked at him in that way. If his eyes were on me

He got married

eventually and

unfortunately Only God

knows what really

happened and why it

ended the way it did and why I was dragged into what I had no knowledge of. I still remained a part of his life like I always have. Just this time he was broken and just off,

shattered. I still had no interest in him. Still looked at him same way just with so much pity this time. Time healed him… 2 years ago he proposed, 1 year ago did the necessary

rights. By the grace of God today we are happy.

I WAS NEVER FRIEND’S WITH ANY OF HIS EX’s. NEVER HAD ANY SORT OF

RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY. MET ONCE, AN AQUINTANCE, HE HER AS HIS FAMILY. THAT WAS IT. So when I hear “bestfriend” I

INTRODUCED MY SIBBLINGS AND I TO

wonder when and how. NO CONNECTION AT ALL!

That being said, EVERY MALLAM WITH HIM KETTLE. Your curse might be my blesssig and your poison might be my own meat. LIVE AND LET LIVE.”

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO READ MORE
https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=987

Re: I Did Not Break Anyone’s Home- Rosy Meurer by BlueAir: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
angry She has time to be replying educated illiterates that cannot use their brains to differentiate between figures of speech
Re: I Did Not Break Anyone’s Home- Rosy Meurer by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
We shall all reap the fruits of our labor sad
Re: I Did Not Break Anyone’s Home- Rosy Meurer by JuIiusmalema: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
We shall all reap the fruits of our labor sad
sanctified sister, are you from Akwa Ibom State?
Re: I Did Not Break Anyone’s Home- Rosy Meurer by Testate(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
Whatever, the point is, Rosy, you are not accountable to anybody. Enjoy your man pls.
Re: I Did Not Break Anyone’s Home- Rosy Meurer by ojialo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
okay I've heard you Mai ruwa
Re: I Did Not Break Anyone’s Home- Rosy Meurer by JaneYave(f): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
All I see in this is getting back at an ex. They should wear shock absorbers in case it bomberings.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Erica Apologises To Laycon As They Were Caught Hanging Out Together / Actress Chacha Eke Celebrates 35th Birthday With Gorgeous Photo Shoot / Tina Turner's Beloved Son Ronnie's Cause Of Death Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.