Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,608 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:49 AM

How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello (392 Views)

How I Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram From Kogi – Yahaya Bello / Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu / Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by bolaayenimo: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2021
Kogi state governor, Yahaya Bello on Thursday revealed how he chased out members of Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) who were training Boko Haram members from the state.

The governor who spoke on Channels Television on the issue of insecurity in the country, said the ISIS members who came with sophisticated equipment settled down in his senatorial district and were using the place to recruit and train Boko Haram members.

He however said he was able to flush them with the combined efforts of the police, military and the DSS.

“In Kogi state, every citizen is a police; every citizen secures their enclaves. Security is the business of everybody. If you allow criminals to settle in your community, before you call on law enforcement agencies, a lot of harm would have been done”.

“We educate every citizen in Kogi state that they must secure their environment and to make sure they report any strange faces and any acts of criminality immediately to law enforcement agencies. Whenever the situation goes beyond them, I zero in immediately and make sure we deal with it”.

“There are hardened criminals that have been existing in Kogi state before and some politicians will harbour them. I made sure that I liquidate them as quickly as possible and that ended the game of criminality in Kogi state once and for all”.

“If anybody is coming to settle with us with good intention, we welcome you wholeheartedly. There are several millions of Nigerians that have relocated to Kogi state and we are cohabiting very well. We expunge the criminals among them without labeling where they come from or the religion or ethnicity they belong to”.

‘In Kogi state as hot as it was then when I came in, we had ISIS. In fact , in my own senatorial district. They came, they live there and were training Boko Haram. They came with equipment but with the help of the police, the military and the DSS. We did not spare anybody. We rout them out immediately and Kogi Central and the entire Kogi state is very peaceful today’.
http://worldafrica.com.ng/2021/02/18/how-i-chased-out-isis-from-kogi-state-yahaya-bello/

Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by osamz007: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2021
CHASE POVERTY OUT TOO

LORI IRO

4 Likes

Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by PrinceDz1: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2021
Please we will also need your service in Sambisa forest sir grin
Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by Jones4190(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2021
why is dino malaye silent this days?
Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 18, 2021
I hope he knows that fulani bandits are presently flocking into Kogi state forests in an unprecedented nature from kabba areas, even the house of reps member there has cried out.
Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by Resurrection212: 10:28am On Feb 18, 2021
What this gidado is saying now.he is systematically inviting bandits to kogi
Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by Racoon(m): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2021
grin Lori iró! To where kwanu? Perhaps Yahaya Bello thinks chasing out terrorists is same as denying the existence of COVID-19 in the state.Yet kidnapping is the order of the day on the Lokoja-Okene-Obajana highway? Fulanis are still terrorizing indigenes of the state esp the farmers?

This baba must be hallucinating because @ the last check, bandit, BH terrorists are still wrecking havoc across the northern fringes of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by Resurrection212: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2021
That dude is fvk Aisah buhari herd in Dubai.
Jones4190:

Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by donbachi(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2021
In russia kogi.
Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by ichidodo: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2021
If this disease currently ravaging north gets to Kogi State...It's going to be very ugly.
Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by extol1(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2021
GOFRONT, hear what your friend is saying. even Abuja is not free from boko haram, let alone kogi state
Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by cocolacec(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2021
osamz007:
CHASE POVERTY OUT TOO

LORI IRO

They relocate to other state wey money dey flow.
Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by Enoch07: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2021
no be only isis
Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by nairavsdollars(f): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2021
First corona, now ISIS/Boko Haram, i think Yaya Bello deserves to be our nezt president
Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by CodeTemplar: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Chase corruption out a your own life then.
Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by Nbotee(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2021
Dis man speaks like a mor.on. The kind of political office holders we have these days shows Nigeria is primed for a Grimm future...
Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by Solsix(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2021
Jones4190:

If they do u wetin dey do am u go dumb sef
Re: How I Successfully Chased Out ISIS, Boko Haram Members From Kogi – Yahaya Bello by GOFRONT(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
The man is a comedian.....As if it is the kogi that is Vulnerable and prone to Insecurity.....

Abegii...make Yaya bello tell us another story.

(1) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma's Brother, Hon. Uche Uzodinma Revalidates His APC Membership Card / Barr Maxwell Okpara / BREAKING News: Plane Crashes In Abuja - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.