Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup (2193 Views)

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by dealordea(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2011
I see on t.v. the court shows where the woman is after the exboyfriends money she "loaned" him only after the breakup.

The woman destroys the exboyfriends car. There is even a song out about taking a baseball bat to his headlights and a knife to the leather seats.

Even on here there have been voices of anger toward ex's and what they want to do to them. Some pretty violent and graphic.

Why all the violence?
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by biola44: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
rage grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by cantell(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2011
deal_ordea:

I see on t.v. the court shows where the woman is after the exboyfriends money she "loaned" him only after the breakup.

The woman destroys the exboyfriends car. There is even a song out about taking a baseball bat to his headlights and a knife to the leather seats.

Even on here there have been voices of anger toward ex's and what they want to do to them. Some pretty violent and graphic.

Why all the violence?

Obsession.
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2011
being hurt because a lot of men are very insensitive
when they dump or leave a woman. When a woman gives her
all to a man only to be discarded that is enough to drive her over the edge.
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by chic2pimp(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2011
Ever heard of the phrase "HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED"?
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by Jackieugo(f): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2011
Because they want you to feel the same pain they felt after the break up  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by 190: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

***traps mzdarkskin, puts her in recycling bin, and rolls it down the hill*
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2011
angry  angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by 190: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by BABE3: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
@OP, errmm because they're hurt! Straight up! Women are emotional!
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by 190: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2011
Cos when a woman gets attached to something or someone, they hold on and it feels like their is coming down if it is taking away unlike guys who are naturally detached
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by livedit(f): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2011
Pretty much all of the above.  The lady felt cheated, used, betrayed, taken advantage of and played etc.  So she seeks "revenge".  The best revenge is to get the guy where it really hurts. So whatever thats meaningful to the guy, they want to destroy in hopes to destroy him, what he has, his pride, his integrity anything.  She just tries to break him down, all the way down until he left with that one wish, that he wish he was never born. (Okay, so livedit may watch a little bit too much tv)  grin

Unfortunately, retaliation is never the way nor would it changed their situation. But alot of women can't deal with the fact of being made a fool out of.
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by cantell(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2011
#
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by chic2pimp(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2011
livedit:

Pretty much all of the above. The lady felt cheated, used, betrayed, taken advantage of and played etc. So she seeks "revenge". The best revenge is to get the guy where it really hurts. So whatever thats meaningful to the guy, they want to destroy in hopes to destroy him, what he has, his pride, his integrity anything. She just tries to break him down, all the way down until he left with that one wish, that he wish he was never born. (Okay, so livedit may watch a little bit too much tv) grin

Unfortunately, retaliation is never the way nor would it changed their situation. But alot of women can't deal with the fact of being made a fool out of.
Yep you've definitely being watching too much T.V grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by livedit(f): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
chic2pimp:

Yep you've definitely being watching too much T.V grin

grin (Poking out lip pouting) leave me alone. Just kidding. grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by Nekai(f): 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

That's why women shouldn't give their all to anyone on this earth.

livedit:

Pretty much all of the above. The lady felt cheated, used, betrayed, taken advantage of and played etc. So she seeks "revenge". The best revenge is to get the guy where it really hurts. So whatever thats meaningful to the guy, they want to destroy in hopes to destroy him, what he has, his pride, his integrity anything. She just tries to break him down, all the way down until he left with that one wish, that he wish he was never born. (Okay, so livedit may watch a little bit too much tv) grin

That is exactly why some women seek revenge. Personally I don't think any man is worth getting this worked up. The way some women act it's like their ex was the last man on the planet. But, let's face it, some guys will say just about anything to get to get with a girl. These are usually the type of guys that fall victims to these violent women.
Also, many guys are not man enough to break it off with one girl before moving on to the next. The dishonesty is the problem, not necessarily the breakup.
This is why mature guys are honest. They learn to tell women things like, "I don't really want a girlfriend right now," instead of "Be my one and only girl." Many girls will still get involved and in the end the woman will still feel hurt when he moves on, but they will know that he gave her heads up from the beginning.
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by tashanja(m): 6:27am On Apr 09, 2011
@Darskin & Jackie, well if thats OK, then please suggest how a man should also take his revenge if also similarly dumped shocked cool
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by dayokanu(m): 6:31am On Apr 09, 2011
How come the men dont react violently like that
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by Nekai(f): 6:57am On Apr 09, 2011
Some men do. I met an older gentleman that told me his daughter was killed by her boyfriend. I had seen the story on the news. He shot her dead in the parking lot of her job.

My hairdresser also had a friend that died at the hand of a crazy boyfriend. She moved to another state to get rid of him because he was harassing her so much. Only two months after she moved he drove to the state where she fled and shot her in cold blood, right in front of her 8 year old son (not the boyfriend's son).

Both of these guys had a history of domestic violence against these women. Some people just don't know when to let it go.
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by adamsrib(f): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2011
dayokanu:

How come the men dont react violently like that

A lot of them do. My beautiful Aunt was beaten to death by her boyfriend when she moved out of their house because he was abusing her. She was only 28 years old. This was before there were strong domestic violence laws in the USA. He got sentenced to 5 years in prison but only served 3. Some men have the mentality that if they can't have you, no one else will either.

As for women acting loco I don't agree with it either. They are getting locked up too due to violence. No man is worth me going to jail over.
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by kolaoloye(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2011
Nekai:

That's why women shouldn't give their all to anyone on this earth.
Young lady what are you insinuating?
Were you trying to tell me that you are not giving your all to your guy shocked shocked

The only advisable word in any relationship should be 'CAUTION'.
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by InkedNerd(f): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2011
@OP: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. By the way, I believe the song you referenced is called "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSy8yy-mr8[/flash]
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by jerrydate: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2011
Showing thier true colour
Re: Why Do Women Get Violent After A Breakup by jerrydate: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2011
angry

(1) (Reply)

God Gives A Raw Material Not A Finished Product / Am I Greedy? / What Do I Tell My Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.