Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,189 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:55 AM

Am I Greedy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Greedy? (2195 Views)

Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? / Women Are Basically Greedy. / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2013
ABEG MAKE UNA CHECK DIS TIN,ND TEL ME IF AM GREEDY!
Am using a nokia c1,my boyfriend,always complain dat i shuld get a beta phone,bt a poor undergraduate wey i b,i get beta tinz 2 do wit money nw,4 me 2 tink of a new phone.Last wk,he said,i shuld name any phone of my choice nd tel him d price,As a "Gud Gal",dat i am,i choose a tecno Phantom,which is jst,35k.i calld him,2 tell him ma choice nd d price,i didnt know dat d bad belle sista was dia.Afta our discussion,d sista calld me startd callin me names;gold digger,thief.dat i want 2 drain her broda's pocket,dat am greedy and selfish.
N.B,My man works in an oil firm.He earns close 2 180k a mnth.
He has neva faild in his obligations 2 his family.
I WANT 2 ASK,AM I GREED AS SHE SAID?4 d past 8mnths we startd dating,ve neva demanded 4 anytin,he gives me money nd gift,on his freewill.DIS WHOLE TIN IS EATIN ME UP.
Re: Am I Greedy? by Ichliebedich(f): 8:48am On Sep 11, 2013
No sweerie u're nt 'greed' jst plain greedy grin
Re: Am I Greedy? by repogirl(f): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2013
The sista na badbelle true true. Nor maind am jare, na you force your boyfriend? Make she talk as she want, na she get her mouth, when she tire, she go find somewhere rest.

enjoy your techno phantom jare! By the way, na greedy, not greed!
Re: Am I Greedy? by greedie1(f): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2013
no you are not greed, the sister just don't want to share.
btw from c1 to techno phantom? babe u sabi good tin o.

1 Like

Re: Am I Greedy? by Ichliebedich(f): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2013
On a serious note u said it urself d sista is jst a simple 'bad belle' and no u're nt greedy
Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2013
gree-die:
no you are not greed, the sister just don't want to share.
btw from c1 to techno phantom? babe u sabi good tin.C AS ANODA GAL WAN STOP D BLESSING 4RM ABOVE,IT WNT WORK 4 HER. o.
Ich liebe dich: No sweerie u're nt 'greed' jst plain greedy,ITS A MISTAKE,TNKS 4 D CORRECTION. grin
Ich liebe dich: No sweerie u're nt 'greed' jst plain greedy grin
Re: Am I Greedy? by demelza: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2013
You mean you received all those insults because of one chinko phone.
I just hope you returned all her words back to her.
If she dey vex, make she go marry her broda.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Greedy? by Mynd44: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2013
On top a Techno phone? Chai.

Na the guy wan form mugu na
Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2013
Lol,I can bet the sister doesn't have a bf that gives her money and gift so it is normal for her to be jealous. smiley You sef,why you go ask for tecno
whatever happened to Bb10,Nokialumia or a notebook undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2013
sexytabhi: Lol,I can bet the sister doesn't have a bf that gives her money and gift so it is normal for her to be jealous. smiley You sef,why you go ask for tecno
whatever happened to Bb10,Nokialumia or a notebook undecided
,my sista,am jst bin considerate,as 4 d sis,she has a wealthy fiance dat even gave a picanto last mnth as a b8day gift.plus other backup magas.
Re: Am I Greedy? by Tolexander: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2013
I no sabi how greed be, so i no sabi if una two be the same.
Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2013
demelza: You mean you received all those insults because of one chinko phone.
I just hope you returned all her words back to her.
If she dey vex, make she go marry her broda.
,i didnt ansa her bk,bcus she is 5yrs olda dan me,nd again,i dnt want d family or d brother 2 c me as d rude type.
Re: Am I Greedy? by Mynd44: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2013
Primuskay: ,i didnt ansa her bk,bcus she is 5yrs olda dan me,nd again,i dnt want d family or d brother 2 c me as d rude type.
Well now they see you as the mumu type

2 Likes

Re: Am I Greedy? by enohorglo(f): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2013
my dear u r nt greedy, d sista is just jealous, did d broda complain?
Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2013
Kai, see 4Kup. Why didn't you ask for an iphone5 or something, since he wants to spend his money by force? Are you a dull? shocked

The guy is foolish for allowing his sister insult you over an offer he made with his own mouth. I think you should critically review your relationship with this "boy" and decide whether or not you can stomach further insults from his "boyfriendless" sister and family at large. Na small small craze dey start. Today his sister insults you, tomorrow, it will be his mother, and next week, his mum and sister will tag team. . . On top wetin?

1 Like

Re: Am I Greedy? by demelza: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2013
Primuskay: ,i didnt ansa her bk,bcus she is 5yrs olda dan me,nd again,i dnt want d family or d brother 2 c me as d rude type.
Okay.
Still you should warn her that the next time she uses such words on you, you wont hesitate to retaliate.
She no be ur mama.

1 Like

Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2013
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything. . .

1 Like

Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well now they see you as the mumu type
,i jst accorded her dat respect,2 show her ma Mum[may her beautiful soul rest in peace] gave me a gud home tranin b4 she left.

1 Like

Re: Am I Greedy? by Popowaa: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2013
sexkillz: If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything. . .

Re: Am I Greedy? by Mynd44: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2013
Primuskay: ,i jst accorded her dat respect,2 show her ma Mum[may her beautiful soul rest in peace] gave me a gud home tranin b4 she left.
Well next time, don't just stand there. The guy made the offer so it is not your fault.

You can't just allow someone walk all over you
Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2013
enohorglo: my dear u r nt greedy, d sista is just jealous, did d broda complain?
didnt tel d broda,4 d sake of peace,al hell wil let lose if i do.
Re: Am I Greedy? by Popowaa: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2013
The best thing u could ve done since u didnt want to react was to end the call.Ur boyfriend is not correct for allowing his sis to insult u,hw can u sit down for ur sis to disrespect a woman u claim u love
Primuskay: ,i jst accorded her dat respect,2 show her ma Mum[may her beautiful soul rest in peace] gave me a gud home tranin b4 she left.
Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2013
demelza: Okay.
Still you should warn her that the next time she uses such words on you, you wont hesitate to retaliate. We ve neva bin in gud terms,since d broda askd me out,reasons bin dat 1,d broda refusd 2 date d friend.2,am an ibo gal,dat ibo gals r materialistic.3,AM "CLASSLESS",as she said.finally,d broda once tld her am more homely nd well mannerd dan she is.
She no be ur mama.
Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2013
For real?
Wow. This girl na real bad belle. Is swear.
So she doesn't want tu to step up like her?
Haba.
She be winch.better stand up for yourself.
Primuskay: ,my sista,am jst bin considerate,as 4 d sis,she has a wealthy fiance dat even gave a picanto last mnth as a b8day gift.plus other backup magas.
Re: Am I Greedy? by Austeenxx: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2013
grin. See korekt Naija film! grin
Re: Am I Greedy? by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2013
My friend ur not greedy but ur foolish, u say ur undergraduate and u demand a techno phantom fone of 35k simply bcus d guy makes abt 180k that u knw abt, what happens to consideration, tomorrow when u graduate u start demanding for BB porch...U got d insult u deserve, If only u had mention something more considerate, ur guy wont mind buying u something more better and even more expensive...Girls need to understand that they have to make the kind of man dey want. U sound like all u want is jst d gift and after then what next? Am not in support of d sister insulting u, but am sure u already create a bad impression abt yourself. The sister might not be living d right way and can even be struggling on how to leave those ways behind her and seeing u making those demands must have really provoke her, cus with such demand frm u, it could escalate to something even bigger in future. As a very conservative person, what happens to fone less than 30k? Nokia Asha and the rest?
Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2013
sunnydayasaba: My friend ur not greedy but ur foolish, u say ur undergraduate and u demand a techno phantom fone of 35k simply bcus d guy makes abt 180k that u knw abt, what happens to consideration, tomorrow when u graduate u start demanding for BB porch...U got d insult u deserve, If only u had mention something more considerate, ur guy wont mind buying u something more better and even more expensive...Girls need to understand that they have to make the kind of man dey want. U sound like all u want is jst d gift and after then what next? Am not in support of d sister insulting u, but am sure u already create a bad impression abt yourself. The sister might not be living d right way and can even be struggling on how to leave those ways behind her and seeing u making those demands must have really provoke her, cus with such demand frm u, it could escalate to something even bigger in future. As a very conservative person, what happens to fone less than 30k? Nokia Asha and the rest?
Abeg Uncle Bros try 2 read next tym b4 u start doling out advice.
She already said dat d sista has a rich fiance who gt her a Kia Picanto fr her b-day nd also oda magas.
Na she force d guy make d request?
He earns 180k a month wen u multiply dat amnt by 12 wat do u get?.35k wnt put a dent in his income.I'm sure he even gets some xtra benefits.How she come take dey greedy uh?
A girl who wud take such insult frm her bf's sista cnt b all dat u've painted her to be.
Babe sha,dis one don pass,nxt tym u giv her measure fr measure,She wen nor lyk beta thng y she nor tell her bf say she wnt keke instead of Picanto fr her bday.
Mtscheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Am I Greedy? by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=Vickii Ro]
Abeg Uncle Bros try 2 read next tym b4 u start doling out advice.
She already said dat d sista has a rich fiance who gt her a Kia Picanto fr her b-day nd also oda magas.
Na she force d guy make d request?
He earns 180k a month wen u multiply dat amnt by 12 wat do u get?.35k wnt put a dent in his income.I'm sure he even gets some xtra benefits.How she come take dey greedy uh?
A girl who wud take such insult frm her bf's sista cnt b all dat u've painted her to be.
Babe sha,dis one don pass,nxt tym u giv her measure fr measure,She wen nor lyk beta thng y she nor tell her bf say she wnt keke instead of Picanto fr her bday.
Mtscheeeeew.
[/quo

I knw is only a girl that will write such thing u jst wrote, She said shes an undergraduate, can she ever ask the brother or Dad for such amt for phone? Am surprise u could sit down an calculate the amt d guy earns so easily per annum..It really shows ur not matured at all. So u think bcus he makes 180k so her demand is justifiable..Am not advicing u, Life is not a competition bcus d guys sister have a bf that can buy her a car dnt mean d brother must do same. The guy can decide to buy her a phone more expensive than she can imagine, but asking for a 35k fone is not cool at all since shes still an undergraduate and dnt knw what will happen in near future. Have u asked urself, will this be the last fone she will ever use? How much phone will she buy next time?
Re: Am I Greedy? by Monicasque(f): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
U r not greedy coz u did not ask him , he is the one who insisted in the first place. Just ignore her sisters in laws are always full of trouble ( most of the time)
Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=sunnydayasaba][/quote]
I dint calculate his income(na me dey follow am dey chop am?) I asked u to sinc u're so concerned abt her rendering him bankrupt.
Nd I dint read d part where she said d guy ws complaining.He wanted her 2 upgrade dats y he ws bashing d C1 2 start with.Nd I'm nt changin wat I said abt d sister.If she dint wnt d girl 2 go down d same path she went is dis d best way 2 do it?...
I might nt be "Matured",dosn't mean I'm stupid.
I case my rest.
Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hw am i foolish,i neva demanded 4 a new,he made d offer on his own.he said he wants me 2 get a beta fone.wat if i had demanded a BB10? U would ve said am stupid? Oga,weigh dis on both sides.besides, 35K,4 a quality phone,wnt hurt,or get him bankrupt. Even if ma demand is high,he shuld b d 1 2 tel me dat,nd nt d sista.besides,am dating him,bcus i love him,nd nt 4 d monetary tinx i may benefit 4 him. VE ALWAYS BIN AN INDEPENDENT LADY.lfy has thot me 2 wrk 4 ma daily bread.
sunnydayasaba: My friend ur not greedy but ur foolish, u say ur undergraduate and u demand a techno phantom fone of 35k simply bcus d guy makes abt 180k that u knw abt, what happens to consideration, tomorrow when u graduate u start demanding for BB porch...U got d insult u deserve, If only u had mention something more considerate, ur guy wont mind buying u something more better and even more expensive...Girls need to understand that they have to make the kind of man dey want. U sound like all u want is jst d gift and after then what next? Am not in support of d sister insulting u, but am sure u already create a bad impression abt yourself. The sister might not be living d right way and can even be struggling on how to leave those ways behind her and seeing u making those demands must have really provoke her, cus with such demand frm u, it could escalate to something even bigger in future. As a very conservative person, what happens to fone less than 30k? Nokia Asha and the rest? [quote author=sunnydayasaba]My friend ur not greedy but ur foolish, u say ur undergraduate and u demand a techno phantom fone of 35k simply bcus d guy makes abt 180k that u knw abt, what happens to consideration, tomorrow when u graduate u start demanding for BB porch...U got d insult u deserve, If only u had mention something more considerate, ur guy wont mind buying u something more better and even more expensive...Girls need to understand that they have to make the kind of man dey want. U sound like all u want is jst d gift and after then what next? Am not in support of d sister insulting u, but am sure u already create a bad impression abt yourself. The sister might not be living d right way and can even be struggling on how to leave those ways behind her and seeing u making those demands must have really provoke her, cus with such demand frm u, it could escalate to something even bigger in future. As a very conservative person, what happens to fone less than 30k? Nokia Asha and the rest?

1 Like

Re: Am I Greedy? by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Primuskay: Hw am i foolish,i neva demanded 4 a new,he made d offer on his own.he said he wants me 2 get a beta fone.wat if i had demanded a BB10? U would ve said am stupid? Oga,weigh dis on both sides.besides, 35K,4 a quality phone,wnt hurt,or get him bankrupt. Even if ma demand is high,he shuld b d 1 2 tel me dat,nd nt d sista.besides,am dating him,bcus i love him,nd nt 4 d monetary tinx i may benefit 4 him. VE ALWAYS BIN AN INDEPENDENT LADY.lfy has thot me 2 wrk 4 ma daily bread.

Am not saying u dnt deserve d fone, U deserve even more and u knw it, If u read clearly, i didn't take side of d sister bashing u, Yes he made d offer that's true, If u had demanded for a BB10 am sure he would have still bought it for u cus he loves u and u deserve it, All am saying is that for most men, It better to make less expensive demand even when they ask u, cus that way, u get more than u ever imagine and he can look at u as a more conservative person. Forget abt what he earns even when he offers to get u a gift so u dnt run out of the significant of d gift. As for sister insulting u, she over reacted but like u said, she believe igbo girls are materialistic so requesting for such fone make her seem right that's why she took to insult. Remember girl knows what they do to get gifts, so she could also be trying to protect her brother. Am not advicing u at all, jst saying my 2 cent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Make A Guy Want You Back After A Break Up / Check Us Out And Comment / Why Do Men Sleep After Sex? Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.