Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,495 members, 7,951,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Am I Greedy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Greedy? (2206 Views)

Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? / Women Are Basically Greedy. / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
Having bin justifid,dat ma choice of phone is nt a selfish 1. I wil collect d phone,nd bone d bad belle sis,she can go bk 2 d creeks were she cums 4rm ,4 al i care.

1 Like

Re: Am I Greedy? by veave(f): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
I really hate babys who claim to be men. your guy must be a slow poke. so, he doesnt want to buy the fone for you and cant tell you directly abi? he's now sending his sister to insult you so you'll get angry and quit.
Advice: patiently wait till you collect the fone, send him a text with your new fone telling him you no longer interested in the rlshnshp anymore...
Re: Am I Greedy? by Dsage1: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
sunnydayasaba: My friend ur not greedy but ur foolish, u say ur undergraduate and u demand a techno phantom fone of 35k simply bcus d guy makes abt 180k that u knw abt, what happens to consideration, tomorrow when u graduate u start demanding for BB porch...U got d insult u deserve, If only u had mention something more considerate, ur guy wont mind buying u something more better and even more expensive...Girls need to understand that they have to make the kind of man dey want. U sound like all u want is jst d gift and after then what next? Am not in support of d sister insulting u, but am sure u already create a bad impression abt yourself. The sister might not be living d right way and can even be struggling on how to leave those ways behind her and seeing u making those demands must have really provoke her, cus with such demand frm u, it could escalate to something even bigger in future. As a very conservative person, what happens to fone less than 30k? Nokia Asha and the rest?

Calm down man, I don't think she's greedy by asking for just 35k phone. A good brand new phone is not less than 30k in the market. Besides,who tell you students cannot use phones worth more that 60k? Being a student doesn't mean one shouldn't enjoy good things or always thinking about life after school ok.

@op, i don't think your bf is mature enough to be in a relationship. Also, I don't blame his sister for insulting you because it's the way you carry yourself and lack of money on your side. For instance,if she knew you worth more than those things or get level,she won't be complain at all let alone calling to insult.
Re: Am I Greedy? by swtme(f): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
You r not greedy dear but I must tell 2 to be prepared for so many offending words from ur sister in-law till she get matured cos some gals who r so close 2 their brothers r normally jealous of his spouse,so i wish u goodluck on this journey.......
Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
oil firm 180. u wan comot 35 from 180. okay, i remember i once deducted 24 from 227 only for love.

nah thesame thing. God will save the men folk... amen.
Re: Am I Greedy? by modele2: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
I opened eye to see Samsung note 2 or 3. Which one is techno sef. You're not greedy. He asked you to Choose. Unless it was a trap perhaps he expected you to say... Anyone would do.... And i dare say he is in support of his sister calling to insult you. How did she get your number. Was the phone on speaker when you called? I advice you to tell him you don't want the phone again and mean it. Try and also get him gifts no matter how small once in a while. Though sincerely I doubt a guy like that is worth it. This should propell you to study hard pray hard to get a job after school. See how because of small change they are insulting someone. And that his sister eh...... Let me just leave her
Re: Am I Greedy? by modele2: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
okpara ugo: oil firm 180. u wan comot 35 from 180. okay, i remember i once deducted 24 from 227 only for love.

nah thesame thing. God will save the men folk... amen.

Eh ya. But I believe that such gifts are one off. If you buy such a thing for birthday. At Christmas or valentines day something small and cheap would would suffice.
Re: Am I Greedy? by Iaz93: 3:44am On Sep 12, 2013
veave: I really hate babys who claim to be men. your guy must be a slow poke. so, he doesnt want to buy the fone for you and cant tell you directly abi? he's now sending his sister to insult you so you'll get angry and quit.
Advice: patiently wait till you collect the fone, send him a text with your new fone telling him you no longer interested in the rlshnshp anymore...
Bad advice. Irritating!
Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 12, 2013
Am sure that sister of his has a lot bottled up that shes not saying. Shes only using the phone to burst out. For a gal with so many magas,and a bf that had given her a car, to say asking for a cheap andriod is greed?

Check am well,she neva talk her real mind.
Re: Am I Greedy? by veave(f): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2013
Iaz93... its left for the poster to decide. BTW- i didnt think of you be for i made my comments. or... you spoiling for a fight?:p
Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2013
Primuskay: ABEG MAKE UNA CHECK DIS TIN,ND TEL ME IF AM GREEDY!
Am using a nokia c1,my boyfriend,always complain dat i shuld get a beta phone,bt a poor undergraduate wey i b,i get beta tinz 2 do wit money nw,4 me 2 tink of a new phone.Last wk,he said,i shuld name any phone of my choice nd tel him d price,As a "Gud Gal",dat i am,i choose a tecno Phantom,which is jst,35k.i calld him,2 tell him ma choice nd d price,i didnt know dat d bad belle sista was dia.Afta our discussion,d sista calld me startd callin me names;gold digger,thief.dat i want 2 drain her broda's pocket,dat am greedy and selfish.
N.B,My man works in an oil firm.He earns close 2 180k a mnth.
He has neva faild in his obligations 2 his family.
I WANT 2 ASK,AM I GREED AS SHE SAID?4 d past 8mnths we startd dating,ve neva demanded 4 anytin,he gives me money nd gift,on his freewill.DIS WHOLE TIN IS EATIN ME UP.

My sister no mind them, you are not greedy. He told you to make a WISH and you did. It's left for him to say "Babes, I can't afford that one at the moment, how about ABC phone, OK?"

You didn't make a 'gold-digging' demand out of the blues. No mind them ok.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Greedy? by Monicasque(f): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Richfella:

My sister no mind them, you are not greedy. He told you to make a WISH and you did. It's left for him to say "Babes, I can't afford that one at the moment, how about ABC phone, OK?"

You didn't make a 'gold-digging' demand out of the blues. No mind them ok.

i agree
Re: Am I Greedy? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Gbam...
Vickii Ro:
Abeg Uncle Bros try 2 read next tym b4 u start doling out advice.
She already said dat d sista has a rich fiance who gt her a Kia Picanto fr her b-day nd also oda magas.
Na she force d guy make d request?
He earns 180k a month wen u multiply dat amnt by 12 wat do u get?.35k wnt put a dent in his income.I'm sure he even gets some xtra benefits.How she come take dey greedy uh?
A girl who wud take such insult frm her bf's sista cnt b all dat u've painted her to be.
Babe sha,dis one don pass,nxt tym u giv her measure fr measure,She wen nor lyk beta thng y she nor tell her bf say she wnt keke instead of Picanto fr her bday.
Mtscheeeeew.
Re: Am I Greedy? by Iaz93: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
veave: Iaz93... its left for the poster to decide. BTW- i didnt think of you be for i made my comments. or... you spoiling for a fight?:p
No. sad
Re: Am I Greedy? by veave(f): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Iaz93] No. sad

ok... Hows your day goin?cheesy
Re: Am I Greedy? by Iaz93: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
veave: Iaz93] No. sad

ok... Hows your day goin?cheesy
Great cheesy , how about yours?
Re: Am I Greedy? by Godson201333(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nope oo you are not greedy at all but you are wicked grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Share Your Nudes On NL For £1million? / Why Are Good-looking People Judged Only By Their Appearance? / How To Get That Dream Kiss From Your Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.