Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,069 members, 7,933,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:53 AM

My Friend Could Be Gay. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Could Be Gay. (795 Views)

Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) / Could There Be Gay Men On Nairaland / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Could Be Gay. by Bankerboy: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Went on a three day visit to my friends house in a different state. Have known him for a long time, on the first night i was on the same bed with him ready to sleep, he went stark naked, i was suprised and i wasn't comfortable with that i have to move to the sitting room and sleep. On the second day i noticed he is always bringing gay topic, how the 14yrs jail term is too much. I tried to avoid that topic but he will always bring it up again, i was like which kian wahala be this. On that same day in the night a friend of his payed him a visit dat he sleept over, in the morning i wanted to go inside the room and ask him 4 a jacket because of the sudden hammatern we are having now. I enterd the room and saw him cuddling with his friend . I was shocked, they didn't even noticed my presence i have to gently go away. Could these guy be gay cos he nt like this before.
Re: My Friend Could Be Gay. by Piboy: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Visit him with lubricant and jail uniform next time. wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Could Be Gay. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
ask him na
Re: My Friend Could Be Gay. by Olusholar24(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wawu
Re: My Friend Could Be Gay. by WoundedLamb: 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
He was not like this before? Lol. Dude, you friend could have been living a lie all this while just so you all would accept and not discriminate him. People always think someone "turned gay" cause most gay people always pretend to be straight due the phobia from the general public until they get to a point where they get tired of such a miserable life and decide to be who they are and face the consequences of their nature. If such a person has been a great friend since you've known him, it would be shameful to suddenly think he's a monster because he's not straight.

One day, Africans will wake up and face reality. There's nothing foreign about being gay. We all have gay people as our friends, brothers, fathers, colleagues, pastors, doctors, engineers, lawyers, teachers, etc. They've been there and there will continue to be there. Their sexual orientation does not change who they are to us.

I know I'll be bashed but that's nothing to me after spending 10 years on this app. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Could Be Gay. by Bankerboy: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
[quote author=Olusholar24 post=99233935]Your friend may be living in a-Gay-Gay. Sleeping while he's hosting a guest makes no sense. He is only doing advertwith that. Worst he can do is to sleep with his boxer shorts. And also, Cuddling with a friend in bed is also a strong indication. Fellow male friend at such.

This bread is a-Gay-Gay. Run oh . The thing tire me o.
Re: My Friend Could Be Gay. by Freestainworld(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
you should have slept naked with him to confirm nah
Re: My Friend Could Be Gay. by Bankerboy: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Piboy:
Visit him with lubricant and jail uniform next time. wink cheesy
U the mad ah swear
Re: My Friend Could Be Gay. by proff010: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
You are still waiting for someone to tell you
Re: My Friend Could Be Gay. by BigYash: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
No go again o. Make them no rape ur ass o.. The thing is getting worst these days,more persons are coming out of their hiding..
Re: My Friend Could Be Gay. by Uyi168: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
People don't just turn gay.
The thing their body from day one.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Could Be Gay. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
You've said nothing that proves he is gay
Next!
Re: My Friend Could Be Gay. by spinna: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
Dey dere dey ask.question till they initiate u
Re: My Friend Could Be Gay. by dollytino4real(f): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
don't ask him but keep ur distance b4 his virus infect u.
Re: My Friend Could Be Gay. by fykes(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
While I am not homophobic, I find the gay question repulsive. I am constrained by my understanding to love everyone, not discriminate or coarse anyone, so if a person is good at heart and morally upright, I see no sense in condemning him even if I find his sexuality repugnant.
As long as a gay makes no moves on me, we are fine and cool...its called respect and maturity

1 Like

Re: My Friend Could Be Gay. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Next time uncloth yourself totally while climbing on his bed in the deep of the night. spread your ass cheeks wide open for him to do as he pleases with you wink

P.S- make sure you lubricate your anus properly before spreading your ass cheeks, to avoid stories that touch. Ciao kiss

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Relationship / D 15yr Old Girl Took My Sugarcane Stick And Inserted Into Her Mouth, Says Man / Sex Is Not Something You Do To Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.