Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,683 members, 7,948,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. (22799 Views)

Turning A Bad Marriage To Enjoyable Marriage / Bad Marriage / The Kind Of List We Give Men, Women Are Meant To Be Rolling During Wedding- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
Its crazy that one would heed to advice of an outsider (man or woman) on personal issues they're facing in their marriages or relationships.

A different perspective is okay, but the final decision or choice of action should always be yours alone to take after considering the feelings of both parties involved... after all na you wey wear the shoe go know where e dey pain you.

If you can't make these decisions for yourself for whatever reason, then you're not matured enough to be in a marriage and definitely don't need an outsider to tell you to quit.
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by openmine(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pernotti:
Its crazy that one would heed to advice of an outsider (man or woman) on personal issues they're facing in their marriages or relationships.

A different perspective is okay, but the final decision or choice of action should always be yours alone to take after considering the feelings of both parties involved... after all na you wey wear the shoe go know where e dey pain you.

If you can't make these decisions for yourself for whatever reason, then you're not matured enough to be in a marriage and definitely don't need an outsider to tell you to quit.
True! Nice submissions!
Rightly said!
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
JovialJune:
Look at this Op, you brought your youtube link for us to watch just to add to your pocket, used an enticing topic that can tigger emotional reactions, biasness, gender insults, and so on, are you okay?

So because few notable women and others missed it in their advices, means women generally is not to be listened to for advice? Who should we then take advice from? Men? Air? Animals? Who says or authorised a gender as not fit to advice anyone or their fellows? You? Or those who will gloat/already gloating on your topic/thread? Who authorised a paricular gender/species fit to advice? You? Is anyone/human perfect? Are there not wrong/right advices that comes from both genders?

I do not understand the need for some people to paint the female gender bad, in the world of old and now, 99% of men who are world leaders, have/are destroying the world as it is right now, case in point the senile being in this country, silently destroying what is left of naija, but no, y'all have to concern yourselves of anything women, men that have been giving advices from the time of old when we were not allowed to voice out, we have seen the outcome in the society, family, and kids, look how nice and glorious naija is o.....nonsense.

All of you will as usual, vent, then log out and face your daily lives, las las.
Stop whining madman Suzan,
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pochettino:
We women are heartless
Are you serious?
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
mosdii:
Very correct most especially Nigerian Girls Because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Oga mosdii I hail o

1 Like

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by MummyD2020(f): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
People can not disagree without insulting people. Its an evidence of someone raised in a dysfunctional household. Argue with facts, share opinions and learn, no. They resort to insults like morons. Almost all the pages are filled with insults. Yeye
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by MummyD2020(f): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pernotti:

No man is an island. A tree can not make a forest, even if at the end of the day, u make the final decision, atleast there must be something u have been able to get from discussing the issue with the person. Even our parents have had issues in their marriage at some point. They must have gone to someone for help. Marriage is so complex that one can't be a champion at it at all times. Abi na inlaws wahala? Thats the kind of issues that is beyond one's scope.
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

What is there to change when my mentality is working for me and I am meeting the right persons and adding value to my life.Your mentality is actually the warped one and you need to go back to school and seek enlightenment

You are the one posting gibberish you better thank me for having time responding to your stupidity.Useless boy from the gutter talking like a bush rat.
Good stick to your stupidity!
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

But I am with a reasonable man a 100% better than you and you are single and miserable with no woman looking your way.
Maybe it is your mother and sisters they are brutalising but not me you stupid thing better change your stupid gutter mentality and brush your smelling mouth
You are with a big time SIMP!!!... not a man but a robot and I guess you'll misbehave in his presence and absent... Stupid thing! stick to your warped ideologies and mindset cus no one furkin cares!!!
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
Good stick to your stupidity!
You are actually the stupid one who should rid yourself of your stupidity
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
You are with a big time SIMP!!!... not a man but a robot and I guess you'll misbehave in his presence and absent... Stupid thing! stick to your warped ideologies and mindset cus no one furkin cares!!!

Yet the Simp is happy and living his best life with me.While you are lonely and unfortunate in penury.

Everyone fvcking cares that is why the narrative is changing and feminism is here to stay in Nigeria.You are actually the stupid thing seek help because you need it

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You are actually the stupid one who should rid yourself of your stupidity
Why won't your husband be with you!?... mad family, this is reason why people do background check before marrying useless offsprings of a useless couple, keep your inbreeding cycle of stupidity and lack of respect on evolution to yourselves, instead marrying a useless thing like you I rather die single a million times!
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Goel: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
I owe you no apology if you are Indian, your country is a shithole and I'm not saying Nigeria is better!, the thing is India is not on the template for any relevant and sensible comparison, its still a developing country like Nigeria with corrupt leaders... But your country is worst cus you cant compare a billion and 300 million people living in abject poverty... it's a collateral damage situation!... likewise we have lots of ya fellas down here drilling boreholes here and there and disturbing our mother earth, they also suck up shits from public toilets with their sucking vehicles, wait first... is it not your country that people shit publicly in the gutter and drainage ways!?, Hahahahaha, Dude STFU
Caleycashh:
You are a stupid idiot... three times better than you lots that defecate in gutters and drainages, see this idiot oo, world center of rape!, home of rodents and monkeys eating with humans, what the hell are your brothers doing here drilling boreholes and sucking up toilet shits!?, you must be crazy to think your ginger and spice stinking brethren are richer than us!
From open defecation to rapes per capita and other crimes, most of African countries suck much much worse against India in all these things (and can post stats for same). These things are just normal for them while issue for Indians.

I'm anyway not here to argue. You think our country is shithole, preach this to fellow Afriacns as well and convince them to not to come to India anyway. Those who have reached India are only good at peddling drugs, street shootings and throwing stones at cars at night on highways to loot them. (And yet accuse Indians of being racists if they distance themselves from community). They simply don't need to travel thousands of kilometres to spoil my shithole.

And yes, same story goes for my countrymen in Africa. They don't fly there for studying or medication but are major businessmen. They live everywhere in world. These again are African governments who have opened markets and want that shithole Indian money to flow through these 22nd century advanced African Utopias.
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Goel:

From open defecation to rapes per capita and other crimes, most of African countries suck much much worse against India in all these things (and can post stats for same). These things are just normal for them while issue for Indians.

I'm anyway not here to argue. You think our country is shithole, preach this to fellow Afriacns as well and convince them to not to come to India anyway. Those who have reached India are only good at peddling drugs, street shootings and throwing stones at cars at night on highways to loot them. (And yet accuse Indians of being racists if they distance themselves from community). They simply don't need to travel thousands of kilometres to spoil my shithole.

And yes, same story goes for my countrymen in Africa. They don't fly there for studying or medication but are major businessmen. They live everywhere in world. These again are African governments who have opened markets and want that shithole Indian money to flow through these 22nd century advanced African Utopias.
My friend STFU, your country worth shit same as Nigeria... but I insist we are 100% better off!!!
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Goel: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
My friend STFU, your country worth shit same as Nigeria... but I insist we are 100% better off!!!
What's wrong with you man? I agree with you.

Why 100%? You guys are 1000000% better off, far more powerful, filthy rich and technologically advanced than our shithole called India. We aren't same as Nigeria, we in fact won't even match Burundi Niger or Somalia.

My problem remains why such a futuristic intergalactic species is staying in our useless country. You guys got other 204 countries in world to litter on and devastate.
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Goel:

What's wrong with you man? I agree with you.

Why 100%? You guys are 1000000% better off, far more powerful, filthy rich and technologically advanced than our shithole called India. We aren't same as Nigeria, we in fact won't even match Burundi Niger or Somalia.

My problem remains why such a futuristic intergalactic species is staying in our useless country. You guys got other 204 countries in world to litter on and devastate.
Ok, same with you guys... you also litter peoples country all over the world, we're not an exception!
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Goel: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
Ok, same with you guys... you also litter peoples country all over the world, we're not an exception!
We litter them with money and saveges. You guys provide them CEOs, CTOs and technocrats.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_detailed_ancestry

And that's why India and Nigeria aren't same.

While Nigeria has ended extreme poverty, is a fast growing major economy heading to catch up eastern Europe in per capita income in just 10 years, pulling out 270 millions people outta poverty every decade, investing and taking over a tonne of foreign companies, launching missions in deep space, Moon and Mars, humans and revealing new weapons, building huge military to control oceans, controlling global pharma and medical industries, providing security to middle east and Southeast Asia, replacing China and Japan in robotics and electronics, challenging China and taming USA to gain power,

poor India remains in doldrums with large parts of country controlled by terrorists, often school kids picked, half of population not having a dollar a day, God growth lower than population hence getting poor every year and absolutely nothing except petroleum and natural gas.

There is simply no comparison between the military-ruled , democratically dysfunctional state called India vs the progressive state forward looking emerging superpower called Nigeria. I humbly request my African bros to escape this hell called India.
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
Why won't your husband be with you!?... mad family, this is reason why people do background check before marrying useless offsprings of a useless couple, keep your inbreeding cycle of stupidity and lack of respect on evolution to yourselves, instead marrying a useless thing like you I rather die single a million times!
It is your Family that is unfortunate and useless.

All the trash you have said goes back to your family of idiots no wonder you are a useless offspring from useless parents.

Which sane person will marry a cursed fool like you better stay single and childless so that you don't infect the world with more retards and terrorist who are illiterates like you

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
Why will you change fool when you lack a father figure in your life... major reason you sound like a furkin weirdo!!!, check well your Simping husband will definitely have a psychological or emotional problem... A real man controls and lords over his house!, I'm sorry you didn't get such a man to control your wits, I think you are destined to be miserable and you deserve it 100%!!!

Your parents must have abandoned you at birth no wonder you are miserable and unfortunate.

You are suffering from psychological and emotional disorder that is why you are a retard and nonentity to society and women avoid you like the plague you are.

It is only a weakling and retard that will want to control and lord over a fool grown woman.Real men don't express toxic masculinity only weaklings like yourself do such the funny thing is no sane woman will let you control or lord over her.So keep lying to yourself.

What a miserable fool you are

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
Goel:

We litter them with money and saveges. You guys provide them CEOs, CTOs and technocrats.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_detailed_ancestry

And that's why India and Nigeria aren't same.

While Nigeria has ended extreme poverty, is a fast growing major economy heading to catch up eastern Europe in per capita income in just 10 years, pulling out 270 millions people outta poverty every decade, investing and taking over a tonne of foreign companies, launching missions in deep space, Moon and Mars, humans and revealing new weapons, building huge military to control oceans, controlling global pharma and medical industries, providing security to middle east and Southeast Asia, replacing China and Japan in robotics and electronics, challenging China and taming USA to gain power,

poor India remains in doldrums with large parts of country controlled by terrorists, often school kids picked, half of population not having a dollar a day, God growth lower than population hence getting poor every year and absolutely nothing except petroleum and natural gas.

There is simply no comparison between the military-ruled , democratically dysfunctional state called India vs the progressive state forward looking emerging superpower called Nigeria. I humbly request my African bros to escape this hell called India.
Man forget all your unrealistic analysis the two countries are shitholes... but Nigeria is better off, that's all I know!!!
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
Hahahahahahaa... mad woman, I pity your husband, he must be living in hell for him to marry his fellow man or will I say for you to marry him, useless thing you are not even ashame competing for a mans position in a family... Failure that's what you are!!!

Mad boy I pity your family and the unfortunate people around you.They must be living in helll having to manage a mad patient suffering from plague.You are a useless thing actually.My hubby loves me so much and he is happy with me you are here lamenting over a man you will never meet and cannot measure up to his standards not to talk about talking when he is talking.The guy is happy and supports me in making the decisions while I do same for his.He does not lord over me or control me he respects me and treats me like a Queen we are happy and a faceless fool is here lamenting over a man that is living his best life.There is nothing like man's position in the family we do what works for us best while you are lamenting we are controlling our own home together.You are such a failure that is why no woman has agreed to be unfortunate with your

1 Like

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Mad boy I pity your family and the unfortunate people around you.They must be living in helll having to manage a mad patient suffering from plague.You are a useless thing actually.My hubby loves me so much and he is happy with me you are here lamenting over a man you will never meet and cannot measure up to his standards not to talk about talking when he is talking.The guy is happy and supports me in making the decisions while I do same for his.He does not lord over me or control me he respects me and treats me like a Queen we are happy and a faceless fool is here lamenting over a man that is living his best life.There is nothing like man's position in the family we do what works for us best while you are lamenting we are controlling our own home together.You are such a failure that is why no woman has agreed to be unfortunate with your
Tell that to your ugly self, since you are not as pretty as Regina Daniels who is even popular but still submits to her man, WHO ARE YOU BITCH!?
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
i guess you mount your Simping husband during copulation!... I get your time now, Foolish thing proud to be a king instead of queen, guess you must be ugly as shit and look masculine in nature!

Wetin concern you e dey pain you.I go mount am well e dey enjoy am cheesy.

You should actually be the one thanking me for having your unfortunate time I am proud to be a Queen in power who makes the decisions with her Queen and vice versa we share power and we love democracy in action in our home.

I am a beautiful Queen and my hubby loves me same way he is handsome and magnificent.I look how I want to and I am proud of that cry more boy

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by Caleycashh: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Hahahahahaha, mad woman typing like a typical mad woman!!!, Amazon Bitch indeed!!!
Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
Tell that to your ugly self, since you are not as pretty as Regina Daniels who is even popular but still submits to her man, WHO ARE YOU BITCH!?

Lol I am prettier than Regina (no bragging)

And who cares what Regina does with her ancestor me I did not marry an ancestor and I do not share my king with any other so wetin concern me with Regina I dey pity her self poor thing

Well I am a Queen well rounded in the sphere of life and I move with sane people not mad unfortunate dogs like you.My man and I submit to each other

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Bad Marriage Advisers. by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Caleycashh:
Its you rather that will give birth to Simping and Robot controlling kids... I already have a wife with 3 kids FYI... you are crazy and I'm here to let you know that!!!

I pity the unfortunate woman who had to manage an unfortunate dog for a husband and I pity the poor offsprings more.Nah you are lying no sane woman will end up with a dog no matter how uneducated she is never stop lying.

You are the crazy one and I am happy to expose your foolishness for you to see

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / My Wife Takes More Instructions From My Mom Than Me / Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.