Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,427 members, 7,950,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty (39321 Views)

Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by LutanFyah: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2021
texazzpete:

Meghan was treated like this from day one. You people like to parrot racist talking points.

There are articles and blogs from even before her wedding sef. People even turned on her in fury because she wanted privacy around her child after the birth. How can outsiders dictate to you how to reveal your own baby to the world?

The problem here is that many Nigerians do not grow up. As soon as you marry and have children, your new nuclear family becomes your number one priority. Over your siblings sef. I’ve seen so many people put their brothers over their wives and children and it’s the height of im’becility. Absolutely shocking.

He has not ‘left family’ or ‘abandoned his family’. His grandmother still remains his grandmother. His brother still remains his brother. But his main focus now has to be with his family - his wife and child.

As you grow older, I hope you learn the wisdom of caring more for your kids than your siblings.
Meghan was not haunted like this from the beginning until she refused to perform her duties. You think the marriage would have held and the Queen attend if they hated Meghan this much? Obviously no,because Harry would have left his family because of her then.

Leaving his inheritance because of a woman is very foolish ,especially when he could patch things up with his grandmother.

I hope,he doesn't divorce Meghan in the future for any reason,cos that will show his foolish is grossly unimaginable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by texazzpete(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

They are not diplomats or royalty anymore? They certainly don't pay for their security, unless they publicly state that they do.

Everything is racist once black people are involved. You see color more than even white people do.

There you go again, parroting racists talking points cheesy

BRATISLAVA:

It was not racist for Ferguson. It was not racist for Camilla. It was not racist for Wallis. It wasn't racist for Catherine. Just put in a black and, boom! It's racism.

“It was not racist for these white people, so how can you say deliberate racist material is racist when a black person is involved?”

Lmao.

People posted blogs with racist tropes. Depicted eating watermelons. Photos with her baby depicted as a monkey. Pictures of her with monkeyish features.

Some of you Nigerians sha...

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by BreconHills(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2021
SmartPolician:
That woman is deceiving that guy undecided undecided undecided undecided

Well, I am not surprised because she is older than him. When elders tell guys make dem no marry slay queens, dem no go hear word. Now see am!

How can I even imagine losing my influence around the world as the Duke of Sussex? For what, exactly? Now, Harry will start getting used to living like a commoner.

I just hope they don't divorce someday. Then him mumu eye go clear. For now, the love is still intoxicating him.

Nigerian ladies should go and consult the babalawo that prepared this strong charm for Meghan because it's extremely potent.

You all forget several things
1. Even in the unlikely death of William, he is unlikely yo ever be King
2. The circumstances of his mother's death - her ostracization by the Palace and the hounding by the Press bitterly wounded him. You have to always remember that there is a difference between the Queen as a grandmother and the Queen as royal. He will always have her love and affection. The Palace is merely a job he was born into.
3. The press repetition of 2. Above towards Meghan- how they are recreating the circumstances that led to his mother's unhappiness and death.

In the absence of a direct duty as King, Henry has always wanted a quiet and normal life snd in Meghan he has found the perfect outlet. Financially they will be fine. As a first rank Royal, the title doesn't make the man. He will always be regarded as royal by the ordinary people of the United Kingdom. I wish them a happy life.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by Tonytonex(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

There was no murder.

She died in a car crash while speeding from paparazzi. She happened to be with one of the numerous men she was having extramarital affairs with.

Her son Harry hasn't gotten over it. He mentions it at every opportunity. Even in a room full of company executives. He is still angry, and that is why he doesn't want press coverage. Except when he wants it.

It's sad. Hopefully he finds freedom with his wife and children.
hmmm! so many versions don't even know which one to believe. heard that it's because the mother was a is a black woman
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by alexola20(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by BRATISLAVA: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2021
Tonytonex:
hmmm! so many versions don't even know which one to believe. heard that it's because the mother was a is a black woman

Nope.

All race angles are black people looking for stories where they don't exist.

Diana died in a car crash.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by Antoeni(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2021
Good Child
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by Born2conquer: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2021
LutanFyah:
Stop deceiving yourself.

What could be more influential about going to common wealth nations and being recognised by their presidents and being received by the High commissioners?

That guy goofed,he should have found a way to reconcile with his family. Meghan was not treated like this initially until she refused to perform her royal duties and follow laid down tradition.

Abdicating and leaving family because of a woman is never a rational decision by a man who knows his worth.
Nobody want government recognition! He already experienced all that and it was choking, that is the reason he left
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by wink2015(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2021
IT IS THEIR OWN KIND OF BREXIT !
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by Bossontop(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2021
zoedew:

You don’t know The House of Windsor! Harry just became a Leper! Not even with a 10 inch pole will a member of the House of Windsor touch Harry. At Prince Phillip - his grandfather’s funeral- he will sweat to make it through the crowd to be a participant! He is misguided! Who avoids destiny struggles with his essence! He is lost to The House of Windsor!

And you are so sure of what his destiny is....
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by sisisioge: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2021
Greenback:

We just hope nothi g happens to them...

Nothing will happen to them o...they wont dare. History wont repeat itself by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by wonder233: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2021
They just couldn't bear that he opted to marry a lady that was a quarter black...not even half black o. Yet they make players take the knee before every football game in England to denounce racism, whereas the racism is so deep-rooted from the top all the way down.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by LutanFyah: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2021
Born2conquer:

Nobody want government recognition! He already experienced all that and it was choking, that is the reason he left
I see how you've shifted the goal post from "he is more popular now" to "nobody wants government recognition".

Well,let's just hope the same woman he sacrificed his dignity and inheritance for,doesn't stab him in the back (like they do) with divorce.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by IYANGBALI: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2021
Fear woman. I’m sure the wife is the one behind all this nonsense
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by bukatyne(f): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Not really.

They want all the Fame (which they are exploiting with Netflix), money (his father is still paying his way through for him), titles (his confused wife calls herself a princess even when she's never been accorded that title) and whatever else his birth can give him.

What they really don't want is to work like the other royals. They want to misuse the royalty, and that is really what led to their fall out. They want to bear titles they don't represent. It's like the queen telling you the she's the queen, but she's selling her own merchandize, commercializing her post, and never being on seat, while dictating your life as citizens to you.

It's good they've stepped back. They weren't ready to be royals (though they still cash in on his mother's death every single time, and want the money and perks). They are better off begging for roles(though they claim they don't) at movie premiers and being on the Oprah show. Their hypocrisy is legendary.

Good luck to Mr and Mrs Megan marble.

He behaves too much like his mother.

I agree with you.

I honestly hope Harry has an identity outside Prince Harry.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by bukatyne(f): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2021
texazzpete:

What destiny is he avoiding? The same ‘destiny’ that led to his mother’s death?

Nigerians sha. Person mama die because of unhealthy paparazzi culture and you expect him to sit still like a mugu while his wife and mother of his child continues to be harassed and harangued by a racist UK media.

He doesn’t NEED the House of Windsor. He already has fame and fortune. There’s nothing else they can offer him. He wants privacy and control of his own life. He’s by far the bravest person in that family.

And how did he get his game and fortune?

Prior to January 2020, what made Harry Harry?

What gave him access to ALL the things he has?

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

Well, I am not surprised because she is older than him. When elders tell guys make dem no marry slay queens, dem no go hear word. Now see am!

How can I even imagine losing my influence around the world as the Duke of Sussex? For what, exactly? Now, Harry will start getting used to living like a commoner.

I just hope they don't divorce someday. Then him mumu eye go clear. For now, the love is still intoxicating him.

Nigerian ladies should go and consult the babalawo that prepared this strong charm for Meghan because it's extremely potent.

When ignorant people speak with confidence as if they know what exactly others want!
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by bukatyne(f): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2021
BreconHills:

You all forget several things
1. Even in the unlikely death of William, he is unlikely yo ever be King
2. The circumstances of his mother's death - her ostracization by the Palace and the hounding by the Press bitterly wounded him. You have to always remember that there is a difference between the Queen as a grandmother and the Queen as royal. He will always have her love and affection. The Palace is merely a job he was born into.
3. The press repetition of 2. Above towards Meghan- how they are recreating the circumstances that led to his mother's unhappiness and death.

In the absence of a direct duty as King, Henry has always wanted a quiet and normal life snd in Meghan he has found the perfect outlet. Financially they will be fine. As a first rank Royal, the title doesn't make the man. He will always be regarded as royal by the ordinary people of the United Kingdom. I wish them a happy life.

AKA having your cake and eating it.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

I support u, this guy d jonse big time, how will a woman come ND mk u forfiet the the life you were born to live

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by greypencils: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2021
If he had the chance of being the King of England one day, he would never give up the throne. But he knew he would never be as long as his brother and his brother's children are alive. So of what use is the royalty?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Well done Harry, you have acted like a real man, although you were a kid when your mom passed away, you have acted in her best interest, the pain the royal family caused your mom for leaving Charles is there for any reasonable human to see, all their lies and cover up can only deceive the gullible Brit.

They almost succeeded in making Meghan a villain, but her only sin was because she’s black. How can they say Harry kid doesn’t have claim to the throne, because their mom isn’t white, that’s proper discrimination right there.

Harry is the rightful hier to the throne, I think it is his mother's death he is reacting to
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by LutanFyah: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2021
alexola20:
Remembering the people behind his mother's death,he will do anything to shame the evil queendom/empire.
And you think the same people cannot take out his wife?

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by Rubbiish(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2021
DryMouth:
They want a normal life...
I could remember when i was called to the village to perform some useless traditional rites as the first son...

I warned all of them never to call/associate me with their stinking poverty life...

What do u mean by normal life?
Living like a commoner is now better than royalty?
How can u compare your dirty traditional rites with British royalty?? The Lady is deceiving the guy. Nobody in his right senses will make such decision?

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by Basicend: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

You are right dear. By the time the eye of the prince clear from her beauty, he go understand the meaning of the nonsense he is doing.

He is puppet to that lady.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2021
I dont think the Grand ma will like this ooo. i hope she will not regret getting megan married being out of London is enough.......

As far you are far from them in Canada.... they should think am well ooo.. Well harry na still Queen pikin and will go back if anything goes wrong... what of Megan...

Make she think am.... family things... no matter wetin dey do you... mine is that you are not leaving under the same roof... its not in America culture to real live together like Indians or Some part of Africa..
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by ImaIma1(f): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

It might not be just Meghan. He has his mother's blood running in his veins. She also wanted freedom from the rigid life.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by Abdul240(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by mariahAngel(f): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2021
For Harry, this is a very huge risk to take. Cutting off ties with your family? That is too much to give up because of a woman.
Something you never did when you were single? You got married and then, all of a sudden, decided that you no longer want to be part of the people that have always been there for you, always supported you...

I hope Meghan's love sustains and supports him eternally sha, otherwise...

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by Rubbiish(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2021
texazzpete:

What destiny is he avoiding? The same ‘destiny’ that led to his mother’s death?

Nigerians sha. Person mama die because of unhealthy paparazzi culture and you expect him to sit still like a mugu while his wife and mother of his child continues to be harassed and harangued by a racist UK media.

He doesn’t NEED the House of Windsor. He already has fame and fortune. There’s nothing else they can offer him. He wants privacy and control of his own life. He’s by far the bravest person in that family.
Forget privacy talk!
Why wait till now he is married??
His wife is the one behind all this!
Any man that know his worth won't leave his family because of a woman!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by mariahAngel(f): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2021
ImaIma1:

It might not be just Meghan. He has his mother's blood running in his veins. She also wanted freedom from the rigid life.

Why wait till he got married then?

Cutting off ties with his family after getting married was and is selfish of him. He only used them for emotional support for as long as he needed them. Now, he wants "freedom"?

Let's hope it doesn't backfire on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by Greenback: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2021
sisisioge:

Nothing will happen to them o...they wont dare. History wont repeat itself by God's grace

Ahhh don't say so....you don't know what be capable of o....dodi comes to mind
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty by VULCAN(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2021
She divorced her first husband when she started making good money on Suits.

She will divorce Harry when her income gets to a certain level while he remains financially stagnant.

Harry's value in the world was that he was A Royal. When the world begins to see him as a commoner then his value will gradually begin to reduce as he doesn't have any significant skill to offer. Four or five years of Harry sitting at home while Meghan goes out to hustle will end with her dropping him and taking the kids.

He was once an Alpha but Meghan turned him into a Simp.

Beware of women who come between you and family members who have always loved you. It usually ends in tears.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria / "You Ruined This Country" Angry Civilians Yell At Israeli Minister (video) / 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.