Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary (6558 Views)

Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics / Why ESN Was Created In The First Place? / Cracking The Judgment Reversal Tough Nut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Danzysb:

Your hypocrisy has finally been exposed,quite your BMC work.

Shut up there

no Igbo man bows to another and drinks his urine

quit creating monikers claiming igbo upandan just to do yoruba vs igbo

E no go better for you and bmc abi na brt���

Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
That's good!

So you know that Igbo land don't harbour useless hypocritical things both the ones answering omo on NL.
More reason why you should stop claiming Igbo.

Yes oo we don't habor useless Togolese like you claiming to be Igbo

if you like cry from now till 600yrs

ipob still remains proscribed in Ala Igbo ���

even if this failed union breaks and Biafra comes ipob still remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Notasyouthink: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Omoslim26:

Yes oo we don't habor useless Togolese like you claiming to be Igbo

if you like cry from now till 600yrs

ipob still remains proscribed in Ala Igbo ���

even if this failed union breaks and Biafra comes ipob still remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
Who are the we??

IPOB remains proscribed only to zoo animals that is the fact because, it is only a zoo animal that will see or regard IPOB as a proscribed group because the fulanised government of the day want it to be so for a reason.

Meanwhile fulani herdsmen terrorists and bandits are busy killing and pillaging without any idiot (zoo animals) asking questions like; why didn't the same government that proscribed IPOB also proscribe fulani herdsmen terrorists.

Why are the fulanised government treating bandits and terror herdsmen with kids glove to the extent of paying them handsomely whenever they kill or kidnapp innocent people??

Why is it so hard for this government to tag bandits and terrorist herdsmen a terrorist organization??

Because you are a paid afonja agent, the above questions can never mean anything to you because you are not one of us and can never be.
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Who are the we??

IPOB remains proscribed only to zoo animals that is the fact because, it is only a zoo animal that will see or regard IPOB as a proscribed group because the fulanised government of the day want it to be so for a reason.

Meanwhile fulani herdsmen terrorists and bandits are busy killing and pillaging without any idiot (zoo animals) asking questions like; why didn't the same government that proscribed IPOB also proscribe fulani herdsmen terrorists.

Why are the fulanised government treating bandits and terror herdsmen with kids glove to the extent of paying them handsomely whenever they kill or kidnapp innocent people??

Why is it so hard for this government to tag bandits and terrorist herdsmen a terrorist organization??

Because you are a paid afonja agent, the above questions can never mean anything to you because you are not one of us and can never be.

Chia see madness on 5g level that scammer can speak for you people in Togo

but here in Ala Igbo fugitives do not speak for us

we don't listen to an egocentric scammer who opened his big mouth to say Igbo is cursed

you are obviously destined to be useless and stupid forever dats why you can even argue the fact dat Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

We have a govt here are they giving their best no
should we now rely on a scam package Ipob no

your lord and savior is only trying to play on the minuses of our leaders but notwithstanding we still can't have him play god on us bcus he is almost the same as the leaders he keeps saying trash about

himself na scammer
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Notasyouthink: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
Omoslim26:

Chia see madness on 5g level that scammer can speak for you people in Togo

but here in Ala Igbo fugitives do not speak for us

we don't listen to an egocentric scammer who opened his big mouth to say Igbo is cursed

you are obviously destined to be useless and stupid forever dats why you can even argue the fact dat Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

We have a govt here are they giving their best no
should we now rely on a scam package Ipob no

your lord and savior is only trying to play on the minuses of our leaders but notwithstanding we still can't have him play god on us bcus he is almost the same as the leaders he keeps saying trash about

himself na scammer
Stupidity at its peak imagine labelling an innocent man a scammer because of greed and hate just because he said no to one zoo.

For you to think that you are our mouth piece and for that reason, yapping junks concerning IPOB and her leadership shows that you are not only destined to suffer from dementia and uselessness but also empty both in spirit and physical.
Since you shamelessly parade your miserable self as igbo, can you tell us who you are in the scheme of things in Igbo land to warrant you spew thrash about IPOB proscription?? What sacrifices have you made in order to better our lives??

You know you have a government that is not giving out their best and as a result of that, IPOB was born because of too many rots in the government.
Now do you have any schematic plan as to why we should go by your narratives into believing that IPOB is proscribed in Igbo land and this is the new step to take??

You said that kanu is only trying to play on the minuses of your leaders if I may ask, which of the leaders are you referring to?? If you're referring to your fulani leaders (because that is where you belong) I will say fine and good but if it happens that you are referring to Igbo leaders then, I will say what is your business because one is that you are not igbo and can never be. Two is that igbos don't have leaders except MNK fact.

If Kanu is a scammer I wonder what you are.

Idiots everywhere!
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Kinematics: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
superjab:
Many people think that ESN would be crushed overnight,these set of people are the biggest fools ever born.Do you think ESN is a rag tag group who came into existence over night? never ESN is a result of strategic planning by the leadership of ipob and mazi Nnamdi kanu.

There are so many sophisticated secret agents and top foreign governments backing ESN, that's why you see the Nigerian millitary always bite the dust in their attempts to flush out the ESN.

God bless ESN and Nnamdi Kanu for standing up to defend the Igbo nation and SE

Ndi potopoto chest beating. When the pummelling starts they'll start wailing...

Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Stupidity at its peak imagine labelling an innocent man a scammer because of greed and hate just because he said no to one zoo.

For you to think that you are our mouth piece and for that reason, yapping junks concerning IPOB and her leadership shows that you are not only destined to suffer from dementia and uselessness but also empty both in spirit and physical.
Since you shamelessly parade your miserable self as igbo, can you tell us who you are in the scheme of things in Igbo land to warrant you spew thrash about IPOB proscription?? What sacrifices have you made in order to better our lives??

You know you have a government that is not giving out their best and as a result of that, IPOB was born because of too many rots in the government.
Now do you have any schematic plan as to why we should go by your narratives into believing that IPOB is proscribed in Igbo land and this is the new step to take??

You said that kanu is only trying to play on the minuses of your leaders if I may ask, which of the leaders are you referring to?? If you're referring to your fulani leaders (because that is where you belong) I will say fine and good but if it happens that you are referring to Igbo leaders then, I will say what is your business because one is that you are not igbo and can never be. Two is that igbos don't have leaders except MNK fact.

If Kanu is a scammer I wonder what you are.

Idiots everywhere!

���ah nna men dis thing pain you reach for chest like madt

see as you type long story drop for here

but if you check am well me I know fight you oo
my own is do your Ipob in peace and stop tagging Igbos in general

simple as dat bcus as an Igbo man I don't fancy you painting a man who said Igbo is cursed as the generalissimo of Ala Igbo wen in reality he is just the leader of a proscribed group with its militant sect

you will never see anything good in life if you don't stop claiming Igbo just to masturbate on cheap bigotry
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Notasyouthink: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Omoslim26:

���ah nna men dis thing pain you reach for chest like madt

see as you type long story drop for here

but if you check am well me I know fight you oo
my own is do your Ipob in peace and stop tagging Igbos in general

simple as dat bcus as an Igbo man I don't fancy you painting a man who said Igbo is cursed as the generalissimo of Ala Igbo wen in reality he is just the leader of a proscribed group with its militant sect

you will never see anything good in life if you don't stop claiming Igbo just to masturbate on cheap bigotry
Look am putting the records straight here and I don't bloody care how you see or understand it.

And for your information, am tagging igbos in general because I know that IPOB is igbo and igbo is IPOB fact.

Stop impersonating igbo and accept your fulani heritage you will never see any good thing in life for supporting injustice and double standards.
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Look am putting the records straight here and I don't bloody care how you see or understand it.

And for your information, am tagging igbos in general because I know that IPOB is igbo and igbo is IPOB fact.

Stop impersonating igbo and accept your fulani heritage you will never see any good thing in life for supporting injustice and double standards.

Stop impersonating Igbo or Ipob bcus I know you are none of the two you are just one useless hopeless Togolese who does not want to make anything useful with his life other than to masturbate on cheap bigotry but wat you don't know is that life can only get worse for you bcus the more you impersonate Igbo the more myserable your cursed life becomes

so you better pick another tribe to masturbate with you can choose ijaw or hausa fulani yoruba idoma

choose leave Igbo out of your foolery

else your life will be useless from now till 600yrs to come
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Notasyouthink: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

Stop impersonating Igbo or Ipob bcus I know you are none of the two you are just one useless hopeless Togolese who does not want to make anything useful with his life other than to masturbate on cheap bigotry but wat you don't know is that life can only get worse for you bcus the more you impersonate Igbo the more myserable your cursed life becomes

so you better pick another tribe to masturbate with you can choose ijaw or hausa fulani yoruba idoma

choose leave Igbo out of your foolery

else your life will be useless from now till 600yrs to come
Honestly you're the one that should stop impersonating Igbo. You see my happiness is that any true and well meaning Igbo that should go through the comments of both us will definitely doubt your Igboness that is the fact.

You can yapp all you like you can even scream to high heavens all you like the fact remains that you are carrying a fulani blood it shows all over you even in your comments.

I've told you demented ewu awusa to be proud and accept your fulani heritage.
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Honestly you're the one that should stop impersonating Igbo. You see my happiness is that any true and well meaning Igbo that should go through the comments of both us will definitely doubt your Igboness that is the fact.

You can yapp all you like you can even scream to high heavens all you like the fact remains that you are carrying a fulani blood it shows all over you even in your comments.

I've told you demented ewu awusa to be proud and accept your fulani heritage.

Shut up your mouth you bloody Togolese you wan claim Igbo just so you go hopelessly masturbate on cheap senseless tribal bigotry here your downfall is choosing my own Igbo you for choose yoruba since as a Togolese you have more ties with good history with Yorubas

accept your heritage and stop pretending bloody Togolese
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Notasyouthink: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

Shut up your mouth you bloody Togolese you wan claim Igbo just so you go hopelessly masturbate on cheap senseless tribal bigotry here your downfall is choosing my own Igbo you for choose yoruba since as a Togolese you have more ties with good history with Yorubas

accept your heritage and stop pretending bloody Togolese
I don't need to claim Igbo the way you do for any well meaning Igbo to know that truly am Igbo maka na ndi b'anyi si na ihe agba n'aka ejighi ugogbe elee ya.
It is you that is carrying fulani blood that is working so hard to deceive the gullibles by masturbating Igbo threads

Ezi Ara!
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I don't need to claim Igbo the way you do for any well meaning Igbo to know that truly am Igbo maka na ndi b'anyi si na ihe agba n'aka ejighi ugogbe elee ya.
It is you that is carrying fulani blood that is working so hard to deceive the gullibles by masturbating Igbo threads

Ezi Ara!

nna bikò kedi google translator i jii weè dee dis nonsense ���

yeye Togo man if you like no allign with Yorubas bcus una be brothers too

Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Ezi Ara!

Like I said do your scam package Ipob in peace and stop dragging Igbos into your stupidity

else I will call you out dis nonsense must not be made to continue

nkità ara
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Notasyouthink: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

Like I said do your scam package Ipob in peace and stop dragging Igbos into your stupidity

else I will call you out dis nonsense must not be made to continue

nkità ara
I keep asking who you are in the scheme of things in Igbo land you fulani idiot??

What right do you think you have to divide IPOB from Igbo?? That is why I keep doubting your igboness because you are and agent of divide and rule and we all know the tribe that specializes on that.

Who is Igbo and Who is IPOB??

Ezi Ara!
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Notasyouthink: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

nna bikò kedi google translator i jii weè dee dis nonsense ���

yeye Togo man if you like no allign with Yorubas bcus una be brothers too
I should be asking you that.

Mumu fulani blood if you like don't accept your fulani heritage anu mpama.

Ezi Ara!
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I keep asking who you are in the scheme of things in Igbo land you fulani idiot??

What right do you think you have to divide IPOB from Igbo?? That is why I keep doubting your igboness because you are and agent of divide and rule and we all know the tribe that specializes on that.

Ezi Ara!

grin
Notasyouthink:

Ezi Ara!

Bia nwokem bikò I no go fit keep up with plenty quote wey you dey drop here
no be say I get time like dat bcus I get watin I dey use my life do
I just dey make out small time so I fit add 7* to that curse wey you carry for dat big cursed head of yours

next time if you come dis word you go choose yoruba wey get relationship with Togolese like you if you wan masturbate on senseless tribal bigotry

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

Cursed togo man
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Notasyouthink: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

grin

Bia nwokem bikò I no go fit keep up with plenty quote wey you dey drop here
no be say I get time like dat bcus I get watin I dey use my life do
I just dey make out small time so I fit add 7* to that curse wey you carry for dat big cursed head of yours

next time if you come dis word you go choose yoruba wey get relationship with Togolese like you if you wan masturbate on senseless tribal bigotry

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

Cursed togo man
Who cares whether you have time or not... I mean does it change the fact that you are a cursed fulani blood from the damnable funta jalon

IPOB remains proscribed in ala igbo only in the idiotic and feeble mind of a nonentity like you.
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Who cares whether you have time or not... I mean does it change the fact that you are a cursed fulani blood from the damnable funta jalon

IPOB remains proscribed in ala igbo only in the idiotic and feeble mind of a nonentity like you.
grin
Notasyouthink:

�� aswear the way wey dis line dey pain you enter that your cursed Togolese condemned soul dey make my day ���

e no go better for you useless cursed animal amongst all the tribe wey dey dis country na my own Igbo you see to choose

just bcus you need to survive on doing senseless rubbish bigotry thinking it will help you forget your cursed myserable suicidal rotten life

you are cursed to be myserable from now till eternity na your destiny be dat just accept am like

Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:

grin
Notasyouthink:

�� aswear the way wey dis line dey pain you enter that your cursed Togolese condemned soul dey make my day ���

e no go better for you useless cursed animal amongst all the tribe wey dey dis country na my own Igbo you see to choose

just bcus you need to survive on doing senseless rubbish bigotry thinking it will help you forget your cursed myserable suicidal rotten life

you are cursed to be myserable from now till eternity na your destiny be dat just accept am like that

cursed togo man

I no go ans you again for today

Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Notasyouthink: 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin[/b]

you are cursed to be myserable from now till eternity na your destiny be dat just accept am like that

cursed togo man

I no go ans you again for today
Am a kind of person that doesn't play with my happiness if truly you are causing me pain I would have avoided you like bad habit.

But for the fact that am still engaging you simply means am having fun. If you see the way I dey take wait for your comment you go know. Nothing sweets me reach bulldozing a cursed animal parading him/herself as a wise and intelligent person when him/her is not.

By the time I finish with you eternally cursed funta jalon desert animal, you will run back to hell where you belong.

You eternally cursed demented funta jalon animal should bring it on and stop wasting my time.

Cursed fool!
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Never4getU: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Soon u will start crying genocide...keep dance to ur stupidity. It would soon red
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Asswipemod: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jashub:
You can never win a war against the government. Nowhere is it heard. So try another approach

Oga, go and read history well o. Don't come here and display your ignorance o.
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by stieyven(m): 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
superjab:
Many people think that ESN would be crushed overnight,these set of people are the biggest fools ever born.Do you think ESN is a rag tag group who came into existence over night? never ESN is a result of strategic planning by the leadership of ipob and mazi Nnamdi kanu.

There are so many sophisticated secret agents and top foreign governments backing ESN, that's why you see the Nigerian millitary always bite the dust in their attempts to flush out the ESN.

God bless ESN and Nnamdi Kanu for standing up to defend the Igbo nation and SE
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Asswipemod: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jashub:
Mention one of them in modern history

Ha! Ignorance re o!
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 25, 2021
Asswipemod:

You dey mind am. Govt wey no well, no be pushu dem dey pushu am? Nigerians just wan rely on death to get rid off bad folks in office.
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by ariesbull: 6:34am On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
Like I said, comprehension is your basic problem. Now where did he give directives to establish armed groups. Please show me. Because it seems your justification for this lies in being stupid on purpose.
you are slow .... Very slow in thinking
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by favor914: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2021
gidgiddy:

The Nigerian Army that cant crush Boko haram in 10 years? The only people that the Nigerian Army is good at fighting is unarmed people
But they crushed Biafran Army in 30 months,?, With these kind of attitude no wonder you are finding it hard to prosper in Nigeria?, the sooner you can move to Bakassi in Biafra Cameroon the better for you.
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by favor914: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2021
Asswipemod:

The war was lost before you were born, do not waste your life hoping for an illusion.
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by gidgiddy: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2021
favor914:
But they crushed Biafran Army in 30 months,?, With these kind of attitude no wonder you are finding it hard to prosper in Nigeria?, the sooner you can move to Bakassi in Biafra Cameroon the better for you.

That was 50 years ago and with much military support from Britain and Russia. Today, there is no Britain or Russia coming to help anybody
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by ejanla077: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
Please is the ESN recognized by the state authorities? Are their operations legal in the places they are operating? Have you Igbos considered the long term implications of running an illegal security outfit that runs contrary to the Federal republic of Nigeria?

Who informed my ancestors before making us Nigerians... Is the so called state authorities recognised by the indigenous people?
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by ejanla077: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
You can never win a war against the government. Nowhere is it heard. So try another approach

Boko haram been pummelling Nigeria for 10 years running

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA / Osun 2022: Adoke Bello To Head PDP Screening Committee / "Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.