Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary (6559 Views)

Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics / Why ESN Was Created In The First Place? / Cracking The Judgment Reversal Tough Nut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Am a kind of person that doesn't play with my happiness if truly you are causing me pain I would have avoided you like bad habit.

But for the fact that am still engaging you simply means am having fun. If you see the way I dey take wait for your comment you go know. Nothing sweets me reach bulldozing a cursed animal parading him/herself as a wise and intelligent person when him/her is not.

By the time I finish with you eternally cursed funta jalon desert animal, you will run back to hell where you belong.

You eternally cursed demented funta jalon animal should bring it on and stop wasting my time.

Cursed fool!
grin
Notasyouthink:
Am a kind of person that doesn't play with my happiness if truly you are causing me pain I would have avoided you like bad habit.

But for the fact that am still engaging you simply means am having fun. If you see the way I dey take wait for your comment you go know. Nothing sweets me reach bulldozing a cursed animal parading him/herself as a wise and intelligent person when him/her is not.

By the time I finish with you eternally cursed funta jalon desert animal, you will run back to hell where you belong.

You eternally cursed demented funta jalon animal should bring it on and stop wasting my time.

Cursed fool!

Happiness for where? is it possible for you to be happy with dis curse you are carrying on dat cursed big head of yours ���

you and happiness be like light and darkness una no get business together from now till eternity � ���

you dey live useless life still dey expect happiness

yeye cursed togo man

happiness kill you there

Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Notasyouthink: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Happiness for where? is it possible for you to be happy with dis curse you are carrying on dat cursed big head of yours ���

you and happiness be like light and darkness una no get business together from now till eternity � ���

you dey live useless life still dey expect happiness

yeye cursed togo man

happiness kill you there
You think am a sadistic cursed idiot like you??

Am always happy because I have reasons to be happy... Am not a cursed animal of no nation like you.. I know my roots while you don't.. I stand for something but in your own case your are nothing but an eternally cursed confused roaming desert demented pig.

So you see we are not in the same league and can never be.

Ezi Ara!
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Am always happy because I have reasons to be happy... Am not a cursed animal of no nation like you.. I know my roots while you don't.. I stand for something but in your own case your are nothing but an eternally cursed confused roaming desert demented pig.

Ezi Ara!

grin
Notasyouthink:

Ezi Ara!

bia dis yeye Togo man your case is completely hopeless
you are not making sense at all
wat business does someone like you who have been cursed to be useless and unfortunate in life now and forever more have with happiness as in wat are you even talking about ���

your downfall is choosing igbo to do your nonsense tribal bigotry you saw yoruba dat related to you as a Togolese you saw fulani you saw hausa you saw ijaw you saw igala etc but chose my own Igbo to do your childish senseless tribal bigotry

you will die a myserable death for dat

Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Notasyouthink: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omoslim26:

grin

bia dis yeye Togo man your case is completely hopeless
you are not making sense at all
wat business does someone like you who have been cursed to be useless and unfortunate in life now and forever more have with happiness as in wat are you even talking about ���

your downfall is choosing igbo to do your nonsense tribal bigotry you saw yoruba dat related to you as a Togolese you saw fulani you saw hausa you saw ijaw you saw igala etc but chose my own Igbo to do your childish senseless tribal bigotry

you will die a myserable death for dat
Bia ozu, do you really think you are making any sense??

An eternally cursed sadistic animal like you that has never experienced joy in its life, can never know what happiness and goodwill really means.

Do you think that Wishing your miserable self death because of the unbearable pains IPOB is inflicting on you is what happiness means??

Your downfall here is working against Igbo and at same time impersonating the same igbo.

You must die a miserable death for trying such nonsense.

Ozu!
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by SLam231: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Monogamy:
Ajoka.

The similarity between ESN and Killer herdsmen is they both reside in the forest.

Their days are numbered.

A security outfit that was aimed only on herdsmen, nothing like tackling the drug menace in their region, they are less concerned about the kidnappers and armed robbery

Who is this fool with no sense
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by maiunguwar: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
Conrod:
False!!! fidel casto detroned general bastita,even ugandan museveni and ex zimbabwean president all fought from the bush and iranian preacher ayattola khomeini fought from exile in france to remove the shah of iran.
Even as recently as in the 90's,Kabila,a civilian led forces that overthrew Mobutu sese seko in the Congo

1 Like

Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:

An eternally cursed sadistic animal like you that has never experienced joy in its life, can never know what happiness and goodwill really means.

Do you think that Wishing your miserable self death because of the unbearable pains IPOB is inflicting on you is what happiness means??

Your downfall here is working against Igbo and at same time impersonating the same igbo.

Ozu!
grin
Notasyouthink:

Ozu!

Yes very very good tis is wat I desire to see you dying in pain���
it is sweeting my belle���
let me kill you some more

Ipob remains proscribed in our Land Ala Igbo ���

Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Notasyouthink: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Yes very very good tis is wat I desire to see you dying in pain���
it is sweeting my belle���
let me kill you some more

Ipob remains proscribed in our Land Ala Igbo ���
Truly if there is anyone dying in pain here then, it's no other idiot than you.

I've told you that by the time I finish bulldozing you eternally cursed desert animal, you will have no option than to run back to hell where you belong.
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Idiko1: 12:26am On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:
Violence will get you nowhere. If you truly want Biafra, then simply pursue your case at the UN.

Have you seen or heard of any country born out of the silly UN? Those make peace unattainable make war inevitable. It is ironic that peace does not beget peace.
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2021
Notasyouthink:

I've told you that by the time I finish bulldozing you eternally cursed desert animal, you will have no option than to run back to hell where you belong.

grin
Notasyouthink:

yes yes I like the way dis thing dey pain you enter for chest

let me add in-- pepper to your injury

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo�����

Useless animal have you seen me chest beating about since I started teaching you dis small lesson.���

I know I am just playing with you

after all no be sey I dey curse you na your destiny I dey open up for you

you are destined and cursed to be forever useless and misfortunate in life no be ..na fact

the other time the useless animal was telling me how his life has never seen anything like happiness since he was born
how dat one take join me na me curse you?

if you are not dying inside why the need to start explaining how you can never see happiness and how it can never be well with you in dis life again

defeated cursed Togo man claiming Igbo you no go die well����

useless ozu na gha ijee onye Togo onye a buru onu
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Notasyouthink: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

yes yes I like the way dis thing dey pain you enter for chest

let me add in-- pepper to your injury

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo�����

Useless animal have you seen me chest beating about since I started teaching you dis small lesson.���

I know I am just playing with you

after all no be sey I dey curse you na your destiny I dey open up for you

you are destined and cursed to be forever useless and misfortunate in life no be ..na fact

the other time the useless animal was telling me how his life has never seen anything like happiness since he was born
how dat one take join me na me curse you?

if you are not dying inside why the need to start explaining how you can never see happiness and how it can never be well with you in dis life again

defeated cursed Togo man claiming Igbo you no go die well����

useless ozu na gha ijee onye Togo onye a buru onu
The fact remains that you are the pained ozu here it doesn't matter how you paint it, you remain the pained, frustrated and eternally cursed sahelian ozu.

If you like continue hipping more and more lies (because it is in your rotten blood to lie and cheat) just to cover up.

Your woes and cries can never stop me from exposing you and at the same time teach you what you don't know.

I know that you are eternally cursed and destined to be hopeless and useless no matter how far and wide you traveled, you remain a working corpse and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

You are free to find solace in lies and propaganda nobody is stopping you from doing that. Because a cursed brain dead ozu like you is like a drowning man looking for anything to cling on.

Ozu!
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Omoslim26: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The fact remains that you are the pained ozu here it doesn't matter how you paint it, you remain the pained, frustrated and eternally cursed sahelian ozu.

If you like continue hipping more and more lies (because it is in your rotten blood to lie and cheat) just to cover up.

Your woes and cries can never stop me from exposing you and at the same time teach you what you don't know.

I know that you are eternally cursed and destined to be hopeless and useless no matter how far and wide you traveled, you remain a working corpse and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

You are free to find solace in lies and propaganda nobody is stopping you from doing that. Because a cursed brain dead ozu like you is like a drowning man looking for anything to cling on.

Ozu!
grin
Notasyouthink:

Ozu!

I have no business with lying like I said before I am a just and honourable honest man ��

and I don't do propaganda I only tell you the truth without adding sugar

let me tell you another truth���

ipob is a big waste of time bcus a govt do not have any business heeding to the call of a secessionist group

succession or referendum can only be championed by the leaders of a region not by a mentally unstable fugitive and his scam package

my truth hurts real bad ba���

you better start looking for solutions to d numerous problems your cursed life is facing you can start by visiting a Bible believing church even though e sure me sey e no fit ever still better for you for dis life again ����

hopeless cursed Togo man claiming Igbo

you wish
Re: Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary by Notasyouthink: 3:50am On Mar 01, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

I have no business with lying like I said before I am a just and honourable honest man ��

and I don't do propaganda I only tell you the truth without adding sugar

let me tell you another truth���

ipob is a big waste of time bcus a govt do not have any business heeding to the call of a secessionist group

succession or referendum can only be championed by the leaders of a region not by a mentally unstable fugitive and his scam package

my truth hurts real bad ba���

you better start looking for solutions to d numerous problems your cursed life is facing you can start by visiting a Bible believing church even though e sure me sey e no fit ever still better for you for dis life again ����

hopeless cursed Togo man claiming Igbo

you wish
There is no way an eternally cursed sahelian walking corpse can be honest and honourable it's impossible. That's why you keep on hipping tons of lies without shame and dignity.

Because of who you are and the kind of life you are living, truth eludes you that is why you cannot do or engage someone successful without lies and propaganda.

I don't know who or the entity that cursed you forever (that person or entity really dealt with you) to the extent that everything about you depicts evil Tufiaa.

In your idiotic cursed mind, IPOB is a big waste of time yet everywhere is resonating especially in the east courtesy of IPOB because you are blinded by hate and envy towards the well being of igbos both in spirit and physical you cannot see it.

Who told you that secession and referendum can only be championed by the leaders of a region?? Is it when the so-called leaders are not representing the people, they are just there for their families and pocket??

Are you trying to tell me that the people has no say or right to champion what they believe in??

Without the people will there be anything known as leaders?? The world is moving forward not backwards but because you are a typical zoo animal, that is why you think that everything is on reverse.

You remain a cursed ozu for life deal with that first before yapping rubbish.

Ozu nwuru awu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASTMA To Investigate ₦11,300 Extortion Allegation – General Manager / Peter Obi N250m Money Laundering Scandal Research / Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.