Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) (65244 Views)

Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police / Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State / Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Lamasta(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
We are observing the ramblings coming out from imo state
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by apolonius(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
LordKO:

His problem has less to do with his presidential aspiration/Tinubu and co. He actually revisited an old non-political related battle with some folks after he gained power and used it to humiliate his main opponent and co-travelers who're now fighting from the background through the instrument of the power they co-own in the state and beyond. He failed to listen to all pleas and cautions to allow sleeping dogs to rest while he held sway.

This is interesting and eye-opening. I have been wondering and surprised at the way and pace all he owns appears to be diminishing.
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigeria is becoming boring. If I have my way I would leave this country.
So that you will go and develop the country, as usual
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by authority2006(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
austin2all:
If you watched the videos carefully you will see where a common man dared rochas by asking him "who are you". This is to tell every yoruba, hausas, benin, or middle beltans man that we Igbos don't give a damn about your status. We don't condone evil. We will devour you if you are found to be evil. We don't protect bullion van criminals for the sake of our next generation. We don't lick govs asses. We are also going to roast uzodimma in the coming weeks. The future of our next generation if more important than 10,000,000 bullion van govs. We don't give a damn about your status.
We are all BIAFRANA.
God bless MNK, IPOB, ESN and Biafrans in general.
The zoo must fallllllllllllllll.
Iseeeeeeeeeee

Lol. You are a kid, my guess. Just ordinary "who are you", you're bragging about? Many serving politicians had been attacked by ordinary people in most parts of the country, nothing new

We don't protect bullion van criminals for the sake of our next generation

Let me guess, all thieving politicians in your region have been killed. Lol
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by AntiHate: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
MysteryShopper:
They should have dragged okoroawusa by that his limping leg . Okoroawusa did worse things to Ohakim, who was himself an ex governor. cheesy
Pls my building at Obosi is almost completed, so I will need u to come and do an assessment and give me the total cost required for the painting. Pls I want the best paint obtainable.
Below is a picture of the building.

1 Like

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by relicng: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
Politics wahala
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Dearlord(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:

Nigeria is as boring as the female
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by YorubaPrince: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:

Werey, na Nigeria you go dey till Christ comes. grin
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by AFONAMARO: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
okpalaAnambra:
When we say a state governor is like a president some people won't understand, a senator is far lower than a governor

What's your point? Both men merely exchanged positions as one was a former governor just as the other, while one is a former senator like the other.
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by emonis88: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Zontage:
One was a lawmaker, the other is a law maker and the two are law breakers.

What do I know self?
na Wa for u o! u no waste time o! ok me sef e have tire me jare!

1 Like

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by AntiHate: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Chai okoroawusa done suffer. Where the useless old man called abagworo that okoroawusa used for rituals? cheesy
Oga u no want collect job? I am planning to do my house warming by March ending. When are u coming please?
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by AntiHate: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
okpalaAnambra:
When we say a state governor is like a president some people won't understand, a senator is far lower than a governor
Please help me tell Juliusmalema that I have a painting job for him, tell him to quote me, it is urgent pls.
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Harrynight(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Zontage:
One was a lawmaker, the other is a law maker and the two are law breakers.

What do I know self?

So you don use this guy Picture do Meme

Asswear naija na cruise grin grin grin
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by ejanla077: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Hmmmm....all those that 4kd Jonathan and the Eastern people up supporting these almajiri fulani terrorists...u will all face the music... one by one , they will all gain what they deserve accordingly

Sowore is receiving his own
Saraki collected 2 yrs ago
Amaechi 2 yrs ago
Atiku 2yrs ago
Dogara 2 yrs ago
Now okorocha has joined the group chat
Tinubu is being prepared for slaughter

Pls stop dis. Jonathan is a disgrace to the south.. Wat exactly did he do for us.... 5 years with all the support not even Enugu airport... Not even resolving Anambra kogi boundary issue...
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Chizorom92(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Wahala everywhere ���� Nigeria Jaga Jaga
sapphiere:
Immediate past Imo Governor Senator Rochas Okorocha has been arrested after he dared Governor Hope Uzodimma to reopen the Royal Palm Estate sealed by the State Government.

Accompanied by his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu, the former Governor broke the keys to recover the estate belonging to his wife, Nkechi.

Infuriated by the ex-Governor’s action, loyalists to the State Government confronted them in a clash that left one person injured.

Imo Government on Friday had recovered the Royal Palm Estate along Akachi road.

The seizure, according to the team led by Commissioner for Lands, Enyinnaya Onuegbu, was in compliance with directive of the Imo State gazette on the report of the Judicial Commission of Enquiry on recovery of Lands and other related matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubJ-GebGbBs&t=34s

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-senator-okorocha-arrested-for-unsealing-seized-hotel/

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Kendyrich: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Soldier go,soldier come,barrack remain. When they are in power,they think they can never be at the mercy of another.
Very good.
Uzodimma will be served his own too in due course.
Na life
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Lexusgs430: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
This is the simple reason, some governors would rather demolish..............
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by okpalaAnambra: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
AFONAMARO:

What's your point? Both men merely exchanged positions as one was a former governor just as the other, while one is a former senator like the other.
I'm talking about the positions, read to understand
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Tomilola360: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:

You ain't tired abeg. See Niger or Benin Republic there.
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by johnoj24(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
PDJT:

-So you’re still residing in Nigeria? You better come out here - where The Future is really Female. You can find yourself a foreign-based hubby, easy-peasy!
what is special about female?
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Theboss100(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
You are going nowhere. Is the future not female again??
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by PDJT: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
johnoj24:

what is special about female?

-You couldn’t have been born without a female. You see your life? grin
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by ARAGON22(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
I tout buhari and okorocha are best of friends

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Larrykaysail(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:

Lol don't leave us ! don't leave us !!
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by LordOfTheGame: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
Rochas and uzodimma were two criminals that conspired against a legitimate and duly elected governor, Emeka Ihedioha. Now, karma have come to serve them their own dish.
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Sniper101(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
austin2all:
If you watched the videos carefully you will see where a common man dared rochas by asking him "who are you". This is to tell every yoruba, hausas, benin, or middle beltans man that we Igbos don't give a damn about your status. We don't condone evil. We will devour you if you are found to be evil. We don't protect bullion van criminals for the sake of our next generation. We don't lick govs asses. We are also going to roast uzodimma in the coming weeks. The future of our next generation if more important than 10,000,000 bullion van govs. We don't give a damn about your status.
We are all BIAFRANA.
Iseeeeeeeeeee

Look at this Zoo Specimen grin

Are you not in Nigeria?

if you base in Nigeria and you still call the country a Zoo? Then you're an "Animal in the Zoo"

Go tell NMK I said that he's calling y'all(Igbos IN NIGERIA) animals cheesy
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by phantom24: 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
All our politicians are thieves & criminals but which is better, to hide d stolen money in foreign banks or to reinvest it here?
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by AFONAMARO: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
okpalaAnambra:

I'm talking about the positions, read to understand

Post to make a valid point.

Again, what's your point?
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Levels1(m): 12:05am On Feb 22, 2021
austin2all:
We are all BIAFRANA.
Iseeeeeeeeeee

Better put, to tell everyone how rude, uncultured, and mannerless you guys are.
Even if he has done while isbadi before man and God, Yoruba will still give him the respect he accord.
That's what you hear people calling us, OMOLUWABI.
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by PrinzCarter(m): 12:09am On Feb 22, 2021
PDJT:

-Is she bad-tempered like that?
seeing is believing oo
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 22, 2021
Cantonese:
I thought Okorocha and Uzodimma had settled their differences. Okorocha attended Uzodimma’s inauguration and justified how no. 4 position became no.1. The same Uzodimma is fighting him on all fronts.

By the way how APC come dey fight themselves up and down like this? Nabena vs Lai, Kwara governor vs Lai, etc.

What goes around comes around. Okorocha intimidates Imolites a lot. Power changed hands and his own party man now intimidates him.

Everywhere wahala. Fight, kill, destroy, rape, etc. Wetin we do una?

Abeg APC make una do come dey go.

The No 1 citizen doesn't have any desire for harmony, as he is only animated by ruga and cow matters. He has never attempted to lead the way and establish intraparty protocol, so the members are forever locked in power play among themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.