Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,360 members, 7,888,143 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) (65265 Views)

Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police / Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State / Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by EmekaA125(m): 12:38am On Feb 22, 2021
PDJT:

-So you’re still residing in Nigeria? You better come out here - where The Future is really Female. You can find yourself a foreign-based hubby, easy-peasy!
grin grin grin
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by EmekaA125(m): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2021
lonecatt:
Something tells me rochas is one of the politicians sponsoring ipob ESN that have just started armed struggle.
U are very senseless and stupid for making this statement. Ezi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by kapelvej: 1:13am On Feb 22, 2021
Zontage:
One was a lawmaker, the other is a law maker and the two are law breakers.

What do I know self?
they have started using this indomie man for meme
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by orlaglobal234: 1:28am On Feb 22, 2021
Who is governor between Okorocha and his wife because i wonder where this woman get such big amount of money to acquire all these properties, can you imagine a ordinary governor wife Haahaaa how much is her salary as first lady of the state?
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:48am On Feb 22, 2021
austin2all:
If you watched the videos carefully you will see where a common man dared rochas by asking him "who are you". This is to tell every yoruba, hausas, benin, or middle beltans man that we Igbos don't give a damn about your status. We don't condone evil. We will devour you if you are found to be evil. We don't protect bullion van criminals for the sake of our next generation. We don't lick govs asses. We are also going to roast uzodimma in the coming weeks. The future of our next generation if more important than 10,000,000 bullion van govs. We don't give a damn about your status.
We are all BIAFRANA.
God bless MNK, IPOB, ESN and Biafrans in general.
The zoo must fallllllllllllllll.
Iseeeeeeeeeee

But no former Governor would be this crass and be this destructive.....

Why didn't the common man stop him from erecting statues all over and exploiting the citizens more than 8yrs after he was Governor?

This silliness of trying to put other tribes down when you have a plantation of wood in your eyes too is sad, shameful and childish .

I hope that common man stays safe o!

1 Like

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 22, 2021
PeachtreeReside:

But no former Governor would be this crass and be this destructive.....

Why didn't the common man stop him from erecting statues all over and exploiting the citizens more than 8yrs after he was Governor?

This silliness of trying to put other tribes down when you have a plantation of wood in your eyes too is sad, shameful and childish .

I hope that common man stays safe o!

Don't mind that fool

2 Likes

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by samwillyco1(m): 5:32am On Feb 22, 2021
Do and create what you can control, Nobody holds powder forever
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by floss(m): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2021
austin2all:
If you watched the videos carefully you will see where a common man dared rochas by asking him "who are you". This is to tell every yoruba, hausas, benin, or middle beltans man that we Igbos don't give a damn about your status. We don't condone evil. We will devour you if you are found to be evil. We don't protect bullion van criminals for the sake of our next generation. We don't lick govs asses. We are also going to roast uzodimma in the coming weeks. The future of our next generation if more important than 10,000,000 bullion van govs. We don't give a damn about your status.
We are all BIAFRANA.
God bless MNK, IPOB, ESN and Biafrans in general.
The zoo must fallllllllllllllll.
Iseeeeeeeeeee
I used because of what you typed here about a common man asking Okorocha "who are you"...I never heard or saw anything as such, you just want to create an infringement where there is non.... Biafran will eventually come but not through this manner many of you go about it, insulting one tribe or the other even when the topic and your message seems like two parallel lines...I don't like it better stop it before I do something you won't like...if you want Biafra so urgenti, start another civil war if by miracle you conquer you will have your biafra, if not you guys stop disturbing the cyber space and follow the right process... the last time I checked Nigeria is still in existence.
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
So, that roach Roachas A. Okoroawusa fell from grace. Good good good!

btw, have you ever seen a slim and skinny senator? No? Why? Think about it!
They feed themselves fat with the embezzled money. YOUR money.

Roachas is the worst governor Imo state ever had. Worse than even Ohakim! Life under Ohakim was shit but was still much better than what Roachas brought.
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
lonecatt:
Something tells me rochas is one of the politicians sponsoring ipob ESN that have just started armed struggle.
You are a liar and the biggest joke I have seen...
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
DrMuzungu:
So, that roach Roachas A. Okoroawusa fell from grace. Good good good!

btw, have you ever seen a slim and skinny senator? No? Why? Think about it!
They feed themselves fat with the embezzled money. YOUR money.

Roachas is the worst governor Imo state ever had. Worse than even Ohakim! Life under Ohakim was shit but was still much better than what Roachas brought.
100% true.... Rochas deserves all the shit he is getting....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos / Abba Kyari's Body Arrives Abuja / Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.