Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,812 members, 7,948,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Checkout The Five Most Controversial Naija Celebs On Instagram (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Five Most Controversial Naija Celebs On Instagram (pics) (406 Views)

S**xy Woman Hilariously Mimic Celebrities’ Instagram Pics! (photos) / Hottest Nigerian Girls On Instagram (pics +18) / "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Five Most Controversial Naija Celebs On Instagram (pics) by marvelck: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Checkout the five most controversial and 'notice me' Naija celebs on Instagram

1. Nkechi Blessing Sunday: Till today, one can't tell if Ms. Nkechi Blessing na Igbo girl or Yoruba babe. Apart from being fluent in Yoruba language, she also features more in Yoruba movies, despite being an Igbo gurl. Actress Nkechi Blessing, na real controversial person, a lot of Nigerians love to hate. And as a result, she has grown a thick skin and doesn't care what people say about her... If you want drama, always visit her Instagram page...

2. Etinosa Idemudia: She was the most hated naija celeb until she recently put to bed, after getting married secretly. And it seems motherhood has humbled her. Etinosa used to be very controversial and usually does things on social media just to trend online. But ever since she had her baby, Etinosa don de calm now.

3. Redvigor: Seriously, I really don't know what Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu' ex wife, Redvigor is up to. She's always doing some ridiculous stuffs online probably to get the attention of her ex Beau. Ever since their marriage broke up, Redvigor has become so dramatic on Instagram... Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu should pls take her back. It's obvious she needs him in her life...

4. Ifu Ennada: This ex BBNaija housemate na fire for Instagram. Her boldness and sharp tongue no be here. If you look for her trouble, na double she go give the person. She is very blunt, and doesn't give a damn what people say about her. She recently tried breaking the internet, by posting her semi nude pictures on Instagram �. Bros, the babe na fire!

5. Blessing Okoro CEO: A relationship blogger popularly known as 'Onye eze' on social media. Blessing CEO, currently is the most controversial naija celeb on Instagram. She is always doing or saying things just to trend or make Nigerians dispise her the more. And it's obvious she doesn't care. Just like the video she shared recently on Instagram, while celebrating 500k IG followers. Could you believe, Blessing ran out of her house and into the street, only in her towel and with her panties in her hand. ��

The babe na another case entirely

I guess being controversial on social media is another way to become popular in Nigeria. And our celebs are using it to cash out big time!

Re: Checkout The Five Most Controversial Naija Celebs On Instagram (pics) by atilla(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ur list makes sense. Its their time sha.
Very soon they will get old. I remember when cossy, maheeda, Bob risky and tonto where controversial

(1) (Reply)

Boxing Prefossional Pooped While Getting Beaten On The Ring (video) / Is My Brother Alright? / Never Believe Any Nigerian Woman You Newly Meet When She Says She Is Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.