Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,008 members, 7,976,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:33 PM

Never Believe Any Nigerian Woman You Newly Meet When She Says She Is Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Believe Any Nigerian Woman You Newly Meet When She Says She Is Single (407 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Believe Any Nigerian Woman You Newly Meet When She Says She Is Single by Ilekokonit: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Never believe any Nigerian woman you newly meet when she says she is single

A Nigerian woman both home and abroad is never without a hidden man somewhere but they will lie to a new suitor that they are single to gain financial and other benefits from him.

Short of following them around with CCTV you can never know the truth or get the truth from the mouth of Nigerian women as they are ALL consummate liars.

There is ALWAYS a hidden man somewhere that the new Nigerian woman you met is not telling you about.

A Nigerian woman will tell you she is single whilst in actual fact she has a man somewhere but she chose to be blatantly dishonest about it.

Take EVERTHING a Nigerian woman tells you with a pinch of salt especially if you just met her.

No matter the background, education, residence or "purported" religion of a Nigerian woman, NEVER TRUST ANYTHING THEY SAY as Nigerian women DO NOT have the capacity to tell the truth and EVERY THING that comes out of their mout IS A LIE weaved and calculated by them to mislead and deceive the man.

A Nigerian woman will have a man and still pass herself off as single to a new suitor ?

Is this greed for the material things she can get from the new guy or is it a combination of greed and a deep seated inability of a Nigerian woman to tell the truth. A lying spirit is present in ALL Nigerian women.

Nigerian women are ALL remorselessly DISHONEST and are NOT straight-forward in their dealings and utterances.

Double dealing is the stock in trade of ALL Nigerian women and this is before you factor in all the other nasty virtues that can be attributed to them such as stubbornness, unforgiving spirit, vanity, FOOLISHNESS, superficail and shallow mindedness, combativeness and all round nastiness.

A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Believe Any Nigerian Woman You Newly Meet When She Says She Is Single by SeunDobo(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
God bless you Op na wetin my ex used scam be dat ,, he told me is not dating anyone only me and this stupid girl is even having boyfriend wey she like gan and rosko wey dey fuvk give her money but cuz na me dey give her money pass na me she give format pass , I bought phone , paid house rent and alot more shaa but now I can't do anything for woman wey I never marry put for house again ..I don wise

1 Like

Re: Never Believe Any Nigerian Woman You Newly Meet When She Says She Is Single by Limassol(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
I wonder why mods hide this post for two straight days

(1) (Reply)

Chronic Back Pain / What Men Do To Men / Pl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.