Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,422 members, 7,888,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pl (389 Views)

iF you are in a relationship, pl;ease answer this question / Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl / I Want To Get Married But Have Not Been In Love Before, Advice Pl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pl by BigZaddy: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
I
Re: Pl by jaeyking(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
BigZaddy:
I observe most of the girls out there now are witches.
And I've been victim of their evil bewitching many times but I still rise up.

Now I'm just too scared of having anything to do with women. But you know man gats Knack via konji.
I'm just scared of being a victim again.

I was advise to run away from fair girls (omo pupa) and the problem is the fair girls with big ass are actually my spec. Seriously.

I'm confuse.

A simple advice

Get married to whom you love and can accommodate and leave runz
Re: Pl by BigZaddy: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
jaeyking:

A simple advice

Get married to whom you love and can accommodate and leave runz

Honestly right now, I dont think I can love any woman again. I think of doing the Baby Mama thing. If it can be a foreign woman, I'm ready to go into marriage but never with Nigerian women at all.... angry
Re: Pl by jaeyking(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
BigZaddy:

Honestly right now, I dont think I can love any woman again. I think of doing the Baby Mama thing. If it can be a foreign woman, I'm ready to go into marriage but never with Nigerian women at all.... angry

Toh until then be celibate and use that energy to pursue heavenly goals and good earthly goals.

Atleast you enjoy earth and will still enjoy heaven grin grin
Re: Pl by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
BigZaddy:
I observe most of the girls out there now are witches.
And I've been victim of their evil bewitching many times but I still rise up.

Now I'm just too scared of having anything to do with women. But you know man gats Knack via konji.
I'm just scared of being a victim again.

I was advise to run away from fair girls (omo pupa) and the problem is the fair girls with big ass are actually my spec. Seriously.
I'm confuse.
You need psychiatric help immediately. Please book an appointment with a professional so you can treatment for this delusion of yours. undecided

(1) (Reply)

What The Diffrence Between Fowl And Chicken / Ladies, Its Here: 2022 Fashion Show!!! / How Can I Train Myself To Communicate And Relate With People Better.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.