Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

Boyfriend Or Fiancee? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Or Fiancee? (920 Views)

Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You / What If Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is A Perpetual Liar? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Or Fiancee? by ayomide202(f): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2011
So, we were 3 at the table, my friend, her bf n myself. Another friend joined us and i introduced both of them as my friend 'lagbaja' and her bf 'tamedu'. My friend's bf's mood just changed n i called my friend aside to ask what the problem was n she told me he was upset about me refering to him as bf rather than fiancee n i was like " HELLO somebody!! has he brought yams to ur parents or where's the ring? he's not proposed to you yet so what makes him ur fiancee?? abeg my sista dont be deceived o" i spoke loud intentionally just to straighten him up n he almost flipped out on me just dat he doesnt av d nerve, i only pray he doesnt descend on my friend later abt my big mouth.but i think that was just the honest plain truth or what do you guys think 4yr relationship n they r done with school both working n ok
Re: Boyfriend Or Fiancee? by deniyor: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2011
None of your business lipsrsealed
Re: Boyfriend Or Fiancee? by deniyor: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2011
Do you have a bf/fiance of your own? are you trying to sabotage your friend's relationship?
Re: Boyfriend Or Fiancee? by ayomide202(f): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2011
deniyor:

None of your business lipsrsealed
yea right, i spoke out from the spirit of our gist at the table i didnt expect them to take me very seriously though
Re: Boyfriend Or Fiancee? by Mcleo007(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2011
@op, one doesn't have to bring yam and oil before he qualifies as a fiancee. Its a mutual consent to marriage between both parties. Ask ursef, in those olden days of arrangie marriage whereby the  gurl might know little or nuffin abt the man she's been foistered to marry, does she regard him as her fiancee or not?
Re: Boyfriend Or Fiancee? by deniyor: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2011
ayomide202:

yea right, i spoke out from the spirit of our gist at the table i didnt expect them to take me very seriously though

That was cos you were nosing into what pissed him up. You were probably told in confidence he did not appreciate being referred to as bf, but you had to rub it in didn't you? You sound like you have no respect for the bf or relationship, and are trying to sabotage it.
Re: Boyfriend Or Fiancee? by InkedNerd(f): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2011
@OP: What you said was the truth but like deniyor its really none of your business.
Re: Boyfriend Or Fiancee? by jasman1: 12:38am On Apr 10, 2011
Very true, its really none of your business. You should have introduced them the way they're comfortable with and keep your nose off other people's business. Apologise immediately if she's still angry and let her know it was an innocent mistake or that it was not meant to be disrespectful to them. However, if she's forgotten, just let it be.I don't like the word envy and I hope you don't also.
Re: Boyfriend Or Fiancee? by stuffs4me(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
@poster
Mcleo007 is very correct, one really does not have to bring yams and oil to qualify as a fiancée and you know it. But you must show your killjoy character and spoil an otherwise romantic mood for them.

BTW Why is it that only three of you were sitting at the table? cos you don’t have a bf.Why don’t you have a bf? Cos you have a mean and wicked attitude.

You are just plain jealous, wicked home wrecker and if I was your friend I would run away from you as far as possible.
Re: Boyfriend Or Fiancee? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2011
stuffs4me:

@poster
Mcleo007 is very correct, one really does not have to bring yams and oil to qualify as a fiancée and you know it. But you must show your killjoy character and spoil an otherwise romantic mood for them.

BTW Why is it that only three of you were sitting at the table? cos you don’t have a bf.Why don’t you have a bf? Cos you have a mean and wicked attitude.

You are just plain jealous, wicked home wrecker and if I was your friend I would run away from you as far as possible.

Now this is what i call wicked! Haba!

@op, I understand you might have done the introduction innocently but you shouldnt have rubbed those words in the boyfriend's  fiance's face, I guess he felt disrespected,

Apologise to your friend if need be and stay out of their business.
Re: Boyfriend Or Fiancee? by ayomide202(f): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2011
stuffs4me:

@poster

eeaasyyy!! i do have a bf n he's not in town, i'm not wicked n i never meant to hurt them, i love all my friends and av their best interest at heart d guy in question seems to me like a 'player' i tot he would take it in the spirit of our conversations and jokes at the table but unfortunately that wasnt the case. I already did apologize to both of them sincerely n i think we'r cool.
I'm not mean and i have a GOOD HEART
Re: Boyfriend Or Fiancee? by Youngpo413: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bla bla bla
Re: Boyfriend Or Fiancee? by walearoy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
ayomide202:

Answer Deniyor second question

(1) (Reply)

Does He Wants Me Again? / Me And My Friend / How Will You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.