Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,903 members, 7,980,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 09:00 AM

Bottom Power!have You Ever Used It To Get Thngs Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bottom Power!have You Ever Used It To Get Thngs Done? (1499 Views)

Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You / Is There Anything Like Bottom Power? / "If I Were Not Dating"- How Many Times Have You Used It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bottom Power!have You Ever Used It To Get Thngs Done? by omodarlin(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2011
have you?
Re: Bottom Power!have You Ever Used It To Get Thngs Done? by 190: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2011
what is bottom power

are u talking bout NYASH POWER!! undecided
Re: Bottom Power!have You Ever Used It To Get Thngs Done? by uniqueren(f): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin, nyash power dey 2 much,bt botton, i don't knw
Re: Bottom Power!have You Ever Used It To Get Thngs Done? by kaymoney2(m): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2011
Bottom power is like an evil spirit that renders its victim powerless,
and the bottom spirit usually attack the well established people in the society
I hope the bottom spirit attack me too one day
cool cool grin grin
Re: Bottom Power!have You Ever Used It To Get Thngs Done? by obowunmi(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2011
C and double D B.reasts and Nyansh on a tiny waist are powerful tools.
Re: Bottom Power!have You Ever Used It To Get Thngs Done? by LordReed(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2011
Like they'd tell you, duh!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember? / She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. / I Need Quick..................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.