Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco (35335 Views)

MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco / San Francisco To Allow Police 'Killer Robots' (Video) / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by SMBH: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
congrats to her. congrats to the nation that recognise talent and effort.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by seguno2: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
marsman:
embarassed Congrats, but this (quoted) is not a an achievement, but an abomination no sensible humans should dive into.

Please how is a MARS man a human, talk less of being sensible
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
No wonder they tagged her a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Mightyhaiz: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ayo2004:

The millions of people wey dem kill for 1960's never do una
But why una kill them? Because them say them no do one Nigeria again? Na by force ?

Nigeria when still no work 50 years on
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by sulaiboy20(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
ChelseaArmy:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/445156-nigerian-appointed-provost-of-university-of-san-francisco.html

How I found myself in Naija is not my problem. My problem is where was my grandfather when they kidnapped his mates to America
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
IGBO AMAKA!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by oluwaahmed: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Shey hausa-fulani no dey travel out of Nigeria ni?
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by marsman: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
seguno2:

Please how is a MARS man a human, talk less of being sensible
There are better questions to be asked; Like why is a kid(goat) smarter than the individual behind the moniker "Seguno2
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by marsman: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
But why una kill them? Because them say them no do one Nigeria again? Na by force ?

Nigeria when still no work 50 years on
Dey go, no one wants you again. South africa and ghana don reject you. Na Yoruba people still De dull i swear
I
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by okigbojihad: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
.where did it say she is a proud Nigerian or proud to be Nigerian? Because her name is Opara you didnt even check if she is married to an Igbo man you just conclude that she is proud to be Niggerian.

her full name is chinyere oparah.
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Mightyhaiz: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
marsman:

Dey go, no one wants you again. South africa and ghana don reject you. Na Yoruba people still De dull i swear
I
No be by force before o,but i wonder why your ancestors decided to be roasted alive in alaigbo like bushrats in their unity begging mission

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by marsman: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
No be by force before o,but i wonder why your ancestors decided to incinerate themselves in alaigbo in their unity begging mission
Unity begging mission this one no know say na revenge mission, after killing Amhedu and Tafawa. We decided to use 1 million of your flat headed fore fathers for suya. Mutuala
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Mightyhaiz: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
marsman:

Unity begging mission this one no know say na revenge mission, after killing Amhedu and Tafawa. We decided to use 1 million of your flat headed fore fathers for suya. Mutuala
ok revenge mission for killing Ahmadu bello,..what were you revenging in Kano 45 and jos 1953 riots whence ur ancestors went on killing spree of Igbo women and children?
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by marsman: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
ok revenge mission for killing Ahmadu bello,..what were you revenging in Kano 45 and jos 1953 riots?
Those once were just Ordinary Ethnic clash. Na Igbo people Dey always cause am. That's is why they always refuse to leave after we deal with them, because na them cause am for hand.
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by marsman: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
okigbojihad:

her full name is chinyere oparah.
Yeah Celebrate the Professor of Homosexuality. undecided
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Tranquillity360: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
Congratulations to a proud Nigerian God bless Nigeria as a country
A biafran is now a proud Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
marsman:

Sometimes the way people talk here eh.
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by okigbojihad: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
marsman:
Yeah Celebrate the Professor of Homosexuality. undecided
none of ur business bro..
usa no be nigeria.
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Mightyhaiz: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
marsman:

Those once were just Ordinary Ethnic clash. Na Igbo people Dey always cause am. That's is why they always refuse to leave after we deal with them, because na them cause am for hand.
So its safe to say u hate them ,even to the extent of killing them in mass for flimsy excuses,but would rather be roasted alive than let them go..

i dont know the term for this kind of obsession/compulsion
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Mightyhaiz: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
SegFault:

Let them talk..for if they dont, how would you know the animals you are cohabiting with?
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by etrouble: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
Redoil:
our igbo brothers are breaking records

it is high time we end quota system in our national live

Obinwanne Okeke (also known as Invictus Obi) is another proud Igbo son
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by azzima(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
This one is a lesbian for sure!
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Unified07: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Igbo women are the most intelligent women unarguably on earth IGBO'S AMAKA
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by marsman: 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
SegFault:

I know, it is annoying but you have to reply hate with hate. Badmouthing is not specific to a particular tribe.
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by dominique(f): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
She's definitely of mixed race, that dentition is not african in any way
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Discombulator: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
she's a Nigerian American not a Nigerian OP,this one cannot be remember what Nigeria even looks like
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by marsman: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
So its safe to say u hate them ,even to the extent of killing them in mass for flimsy excuses,but would rather be roasted alive than let them go..

i dont know the term for this kind of obsession/compulsion
You are the one in every nook and cranny of the country. We don't hate anybody, but stay on your lane. And what do you think caused those 1950 and 1949 clash. Don't act like a victim, reason from an mediators point of view. The biased Jan 1966 coup by the Mainly Igbos and the following events and policy made by the igbo head of state, made the North erupt. No body is a victim, we all acted for our interest, some just suffered the loss more than the others.
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Naijaepic: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kudos to her, however, this is kinda of a stale news. If this section of the write-up is correct
"before being named provost and dean of the faculty in 2017."

that is about 4 years ago

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Tranquillity360: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ayo2004:

The millions of people wey dem kill for 1960's never do una
Your fathers killed the millions.

Abi You don't want to kill your own millions?

because Biafra is a must.
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by marsman: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Your fathers killed the millions.

Abi You don't want to kill your own millions?

because Biafra is a must.

Since die dey sweet you, why not find a transformer to hug. Because no one wants war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) / Alan Garcia Is Dies! Shot Himself Dead Before Arrest / China Orders Closure Of US Consulate In Chengdu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.