Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco (35333 Views)

MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco / San Francisco To Allow Police 'Killer Robots' (Video) / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Grace001: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
I knew it’s always from the southern Nigeria
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Tranquillity360: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
marsman:

Since die dey sweet you, why not find a transformer to hug. Because no one wants war.
The question was not meant for a boko haram terrorist.

So.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Ayo2004: 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
But why una kill them? Because them say them no do one Nigeria again? Na by force ?

Nigeria when still no work 50 years on
Keep on playing victim there asif it wasn't a war and Igbo people didn't kill other nigerians...keep on deceiving yourselves that Biafran can overcome the FG,If any war starts,the mumus that orchestrated the rubbish will run to America and Uk while some of you will die for nothing,better sidown and think if E money,cubana and co. will allow their family members or themselves be in Nigeria if biafra and fg are involved in a war again
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Mightyhaiz: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
marsman:

You are the one in every nook and cranny of the country. We don't hate anybody, but stay on your lane. And what do you think caused those 1950 and 1949 clash. Don't act like a victim, reason from an mediators point of view. The biased Jan 1966 coup by the Mainly Igbos and the following events and policy made by the igbo head of state, made the North erupt. No body is a victim, we all acted for our interest, some just suffered the loss more than the others.
I am in every nook and cranny of Nigeria because I'm of the impression that i am in my country..if you cant bear it why not act responsibly for once and ask for an end ..instead of cowardly attacking vulnerable ones due to envy and demonic crase?

You said you murdered millions of igbos because officers from midwest and west killed off some politicians, so i ask what were you revenging in 1945 and 1953 that you went on a killing spree..

dont give me those blank stares and dumb retorts.. the question is simple and straigh enough
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Mightyhaiz: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ayo2004:

Keep on playing victim there asif it wasn't a war and Igbo people didn't kill other nigerians...keep on deceiving yourselves that Biafran can overcome the FG,If any war starts,the mumus that orchestrated the rubbish will run to America and Uk while some of you will die for nothing,better sidown and think if E money,cubana and co. will allow their family members or themselves be in Nigeria if biafra and fg are involved in a war again
So asking for a separation from a demonic and retrogressive union is tantamount to calling for war?

how dumb and redundant can u guys get pls?
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by sanpipita(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
marsman:
embarassed Congrats, but this (quoted) is not a an achievement, but an abomination no sensible humans should dive into.

What has your sensibility gotten you? lots of Nigerian youths will still prefer going to that university than get stucked in glorified secondary schools they call universities here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
marsman:

I know, it is annoying but you have to reply hate with hate. Badmouthing is not specific to a particular tribe.
undecidedundecided let me not involve myself, you may continue.
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by marsman: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
I am in every nook and cranny of Nigeria because I'm of the impression that i am in my country..if you cant bear it why not act responsibly for once and ask for an end ..instead of cowardly attacking vulnerable ones due to envy and demonic crase?

You said you murdered millions of igbos because officers from midwest and west killed off some politicians, so i ask what were you revenging in 1945 and 1953 that you went on a killing spree..

dont give me those blank stares and dumb retorts.. the question is simple and straigh enough
You asked why i don't want you to go, i told you, you are the one in every nooks and and cranny of the country, you are not acting like someone that wants to go. You want to go, then first leave every nooks and cranny of the country and stay in your house. With that question, you are not showing any impression of someone, who feels any sense of familiarity towards the country. I have asked you to go many times, in fact, i asked a few years ago. I even gave you an Ultimatum, You begged me to let you say. I have no fault in this.

not Only Officers of Mid West, Mainly Officers of Igbo extraction. Not Politicians, they were men's the people they were leading looked up to, representing there people. Fortunately the "some politicians in the east did not die, but "some politicians" in all other part of the country had to die, even a fool will see right through that act.

Funny as it is the 1945 and 1953 riots was North fighting against the amalgamation, and Ibos wanting it begging for it so freaking bad. the east depended on the North then for survival before the advent of Oil, just like the north is depending on the south south.
And was it not Azikwe the representative of the Igbos that was against the secession clause that Awolow and Amhed bello were going to pass into the Constitution, . So you see those that were Thoroughly not begging for secession
So you see that they were not dumb assertions, you are the one foolishly trying to deny the fact that you are not ready to go your separate way. I suggest you read your history very well, because i don't have time to be spoon feeding a kid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Kingzjayzee: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
the skull miners right now

Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by LordOfTheGame: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Igbo Amaka
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Mightyhaiz: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
marsman:

You asked why i don't want you to go, i told you, you are the one in every nooks and and cranny of the country, you are not acting like someone that wants to go. You want to go, then first leave every nooks and cranny of the country and stay in your house. With that question, you are not showing any impression of someone, who feels any sense of familiarity towards the country. I have asked you to go many times, in fact, i asked a few years ago. I even gave you an Ultimatum, You begged me to let you say. I have no fault in this.

not Only Officers of Mid West, Mainly Officers of Igbo extraction. Not Politicians, they were men's the people they were leading looked up to, representing there people. Fortunately the "some politicians in the east did not die, but "some politicians" in all other part of the country had to die, even a fool will see right through that act.

Funny as it is the 1945 and 1953 riots was North fighting against the amalgamation, and Ibos wanting it begging for it so freaking bad. the east depended on the North then for survival before the advent of Oil, just like the north is depending on the south south.
And was it not Azikwe the representative of the Igbos that was against the secession clause that Awolow and Amhed bello were going to pass into the Constitution, . So you see those that were Thoroughly not begging for secession
So you see that they were not dumb assertions, you are the one foolishly trying to deny the fact that you are not ready to go your separate way. I suggest you read your history very well, because i don't have time to be spoon feeding a kid.
What made you kill igbos in kano in 1945 and in jos in 1953? Dont tell me its because i settled in every nook and cranny.. the penalty for settling down anywhere one wants in his country..heck anywhere in the world is not death by hacking..

U killed millions because politicians were killed by soldiers..well lets bend over backwards and try and rationalise that.. So what were you revenging in 1945 and 1953?

perhaps nothing..u just living true to type..savage neanderthals..with a touch of envy..

pls feel free to debunk and tell me your take..
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Angelfrost(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
How exactly is this one a Nigerian??! Bearing a Nigerian name or having Nigerian parents can't be enough to make her Nigerian...
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by marsman: 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
What made you kill igbos in kano in 1945 and in jos in 1953? Dont tell me its because i settled in every nook and cranny.. the penalty for settling down anywhere one wants in his country..heck anywhere in the world is not death by hacking..

U killed millions because politicians were killed by soldiers..well lets bend over backwards and try and rationalise that.. So what were you revenging in 1945 and 1953?

perhaps nothing..u just living true to type..savage neanderthals..with a touch of envy..

pls feel free to debunk and tell me your take..
I already told you, that riots that occured in 1945 and 1953, were riots made by the North against the joint marriage. Take it or leave it, the north initially never wanted any part of this Country, the ibos were the unity beggers then. The North was one of the major back bones of this country then, and contributed to the countries growth through agriculture even more than the east who contributed little or nothing, until the advent of Oil. And it is not like Igbos were the only one that were killed, the 1953 was mainly between the North, Yorubas, and Ibos against independence.

And yes Northerners can be intolerant at time, we don't like Visitors coming into our land and acting like Land Lords so we fight back.

The killing of Politicians that were restricted to only some particular tribes, by mainly soldiers of a particular tribe. While those of a specific tribe in the Eastern Parts of Nigeria, survived because they were more saint than others,,,,,,lol... Keep fooling your self, The coul was biased and was aimed was more tribal than National.
what happened after the coup led to up rise, why did ironsi not punish the culprits, why did he make power central Using a constitution drafted by his brother,,,, Trying to create an Ibo dominated government, after killing off the politicians from the other tribes Lol glad it blew in his face.
Look i think you are confused, you said why are we not letting you go, we said leave our place and go back to your place, we even gave you ultimatum, but now you are saying you are free to be anywhere in a country you don't want to be part of? Quote me in a few years when you understand the exact thing you want.
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Mightyhaiz: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
marsman:

I already told you, that riots that occured in 1945 and 1953, were riots made by the North against the joint marriage. Take it or leave it, the north initially never wanted any part of this Country, the ibos were the unity beggers then. The North was one of the major back bones of this country then, and contributed to the countries growth through agriculture even more than the east who contributed little or nothing, until the advent of Oil. And it is not like Igbos were the only one that were killed, the 1953 was mainly between the North, Yorubas, and Ibos against independence.

The killing of Politicians that were restricted to only some particular tribes, by mainly soldiers of a particular tribe. While those of a specific tribe in the Eastern Parts of Nigeria, survived because they were more saint than others,,,,,,lol... Keep fooling your self, The coul was biased and was aimed was more tribal than National.
what happened after the coup led to up rise, why did ironsi not punish the culprits, why did he make power central Using a constitution drafted by his brother,,,, Trying to create an Ibo dominated government, after killing off the politicians from the other tribes Lol glad it blew in his face.
Look i think you are confused, you said why are we not letting you go, we said leave our place and go back to your place, we even gave you ultimatum, but now you are saying you are free to be anywhere in a country you don't want to be part of? Quote me in a few years when you understand the exact thing you want.
Come alamajiri let me ask you.. do u know that hausas have more ppl in every nook and crannies of the country( even in thick forests that some wild animals may not even dare to go ) than any other group? The difference here is that they may not be quite visible / successful / innovative/enterprising like igbos and other southerners may be.

So in your warped savage thinking,the solution to living in far places or the solution to avoiding civilisation,exposures and independence is to slaughter people in their thousands?

Ok i heard
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Tap0lane: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
This is what happens when foolish tribe is populated with lunatics nitwit deluded deranged wretch. Here is a post with other tribes you listed in Nigeria occupying commendable position in the field of endeavor abroad.

This post came up long before this where an Igbo held similar post no single soul call out foolish igbos like you cursed self to ridicule, no single person but your foolish finally get an igbo in similar position your deranged soul already called every tribe in Nigeria.

Pathetic soul like you will still be the one to argue Yoruba hates you for nothing but here we are with fools like you thinking you alone owns the monopoly to hate others.

Redoil:
our igbo brothers are breaking records while our yoruba northern brothers are just unity beggers
SpecialAdviser - your hate filled tribesmen are here to exhibit the foolishness many of your pathetic tribesmen were fed with by your bigoted mother from the womb. Small time fools like u 2 will claim Yoruba hate you for no reason.

https://www.nairaland.com/6433066/nigerian-professor-temitope-oriola-appointed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by marsman: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Come alamajiri let me ask you.. do u know that hausas have more ppl in every nook and crannies of the country( even in thick forests that some wild animals may not even dare to go ) than any other group? The difference here is that they may not be quite visible / successful / innovative/enterprising like igbos and other southerners may be.

So in your warped savage thinking,the solution to living in far places or the solution to avoiding civilisation,exposures and independence is to slaughter people in their thousands?

Ok i heard
Hausas are not, the. igbos are. There are more Osu flat headed people in the north than, in the south, and most of them are not even close to successful. We were not avoiding civilisation, we had our own civilisation before the Europeans, we had our own mode of writing and houses, unlike the ibos who were still naked and sleeping under the sun.... Thousands The people that died in this riots were not up to 300 and they were from both sides, Osu and Lying only God can separate you people

And yes Northerners can be intolerant at time, we don't like Visitors coming into our land and acting like Land Lords so we fight back.

I want to ask you this, when the Igbos knew that we were barbaric and savages, why did they not leave us for our savagery, why did they keep living with us till date Don't the value their life's, the last time we gave them an Ultimatum, they still begged us to please resolve the issues calmly. Why
Why Don't they like their Lives, why Ibo must be cursed to always try everything possible to fall victims
I await your response Mightyhaiz unless you have taken the same route as Ojukwu.
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by DonroxyII: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
Congratulations to a proud Nigerian God bless Nigeria as a country
she look like a Brazillian !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
etrouble:

Obinwanne Okeke (also known as Invictus Obi) is another proud Igbo son
Same way Hushpuppy and Woodberry are other proud Yaribas
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by WoundedLamb: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Redoil:
our igbo brothers are breaking records

it is high time we end quota system in our national live

Sister*
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
marsman:

Hausas are not, the. igbos are. There are more Osu flat headed people in the north than, in the south, and most of them are not even close to successful. We were not avoiding civilisation, we had our own civilisation before the Europeans, we had our own mode of writing and houses, unlike the ibos who were still naked and sleeping under the sun.... Thousands The people that died in this riots were not up to 300 and they were from both sides, Osu and Lying only God can separate you people

I want to ask you this, when the Igbos knew that we were barbaric and savages, why did they not leave us for our savagery, why did they keep living with us till date Don't the value their life's, the last time we gave them an Ultimatum, they still begged us to please resolve the issues calmly. Why
Why Don't they like their Lives, why Ibo must be cursed to always try everything possible to fall victims
I await your response Mightyhaiz unless you have taken the same route as Ojukwu.

I know you're a cone headed Afonja but I'll keep that aside.

I guess you brought that statistic about Igbo's been more in North than South from you ass.

The last time, you gave ultimatum why didn't you back it up with asking them to go create their own country? Since y'all are so barbaric and won't want anything to do with the Igbos why don't you champion your own country so you could be separated from the Igbos forever? Igbo will always be your nightmare. For the innocent souls lost during those aforementioned crises and war is what karma is gradually serving y'all cold in disguise as boko haram terrorist and bandits/Herdsmen.

I hope Igbo leave this unholy union one day so The Yaribanzas and their Northern Awusas can enjoy their everlasting union.
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by quickly: 12:27am On Feb 26, 2021
ChelseaArmy:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/445156-nigerian-appointed-provost-of-university-of-san-francisco.html

this one na american now or e marry nigerian

u no dey look face

i hate all this type of post
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by marsman: 2:43am On Feb 26, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

I know you're a cone headed Afonja but I'll keep that aside.

I guess you brought that statistic about Igbo's been more in North than South from you ass.

The last time, you gave ultimatum why didn't you back it up with asking them to go create their own country? Since y'all are so barbaric and won't want anything to do with the Igbos why don't you champion your own country so you could be separated from the Igbos forever? Igbo will always be your nightmare. For the innocent souls lost during those aforementioned crises and war is what karma is gradually serving y'all cold in disguise as boko haram terrorist and bandits/Herdsmen.

I hope Igbo leave this unholy union one day so The Yaribanzas and their Northern Awusas can enjoy their everlasting union.
I don't care what you see me as. As long as you got the message loud and clear into you Osu flat head

When you bring your statistic about, Igbos owning all the houses in Lagos, please members of the flat headed Yanmiris association, come and collect your stats about the fact that there are more Osus in The north, than in the east.

As for us not championing our own country, You are the ones who can't live with us, but have too against your wish because of starvation. We are not the ones who want out of this country, you idiots are the ones who want your country, we are even trying to help you, by becoming a catalyst to help you fasten up the process. But since you want to live and die in the North, we have nothing to do but to leave you Osu flat heads to your Confusion and miseries just like i am living you to yours right now. When you are ready and this your fake Osu flat headed self determination is strong enough, you will know what to do. I believe the greed is much stronger than the struggle. I really don't have time for morons who have no direction. No body is presently holding you Confused clowns down.

Night mare Lol more like labor force.
I don't know how you will think anybody wants you self, every were you have been in Africa, na Ultimatum you dey always receive, shows how parasitic and leech like you flat headed bastards are truly are. Better park well, we are doing you favor, by allowing you to still be in Nigeria. Nonsense. Who get the time self.
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by wildikeman(m): 5:32am On Feb 26, 2021
Typical Nigerians..claiming people who done dump Una unless passports... You Nigerians stink.
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by nwabueze1999(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2021
Your Excellency Sir, am really sorry for disturbing you, but the issue I have in mind, when solved will be a big win to the citizens and for this Administration.
It's the issue of the Dichotomy between HND and BSc.
Sir, His Excellency, The President has in all ramifications done well by removing the Dichotomy between the two certificates, which some agencies have started complying to it with the Exception of the Educational Sector. You can't apply for a Masters Degree (MSc) if you do not first Top up your HND certificate with a Post Graduate Diploma.
Which time duration is from 1yr- 1yr 6months. Extra money and time.
In same vane, someone who tries to do purchase direct entry form to a University After his N.D (OND) Is no way better of because your 2yrs studying and 1yr studying equals to just year in the University as you are placed in 2nd year.
Many can't even transfer to other schools because they are from a Polytechnic or study abroad because most foreign schools do not accept HND.

Sir, I ask for pardon if I have spoken out of line sir, you are my last resort.
If all Polytechnics starts issuing Bachelor of Technology (BTech) or Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) it will be to the merits of the citizens and it will be a big boost of trust with the Administration.
Sir, I would also plead that we take cue from most countries by turning all Polytechnics to University of Applied Sciences.

Thank your Excellency sir for granting me audience. I anticipate your earnest feedback.
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2021
marsman:

I don't care what you see me as. As long as you got the message loud and clear into you Osu flat head

When you bring your statistic about, Igbos owning all the houses in Lagos, please members of the flat headed Yanmiris association, come and collect your stats about the fact that there are more Osus in The north, than in the east.

As for us not championing our own country, You are the ones who can't live with us, but have too against your wish because of starvation. We are not the ones who want out of this country, you idiots are the ones who want your country, we are even trying to help you, by becoming a catalyst to help you fasten up the process. But since you want to live and die in the North, we have nothing to do but to leave you Osu flat heads to your Confusion and miseries just like i am living you to yours right now. When you are ready and this your fake Osu flat headed self determination is strong enough, you will know what to do. I believe the greed is much stronger than the struggle. I really don't have time for morons who have no direction. No body is presently holding you Confused clowns down.

Night mare Lol more like labor force.
I don't know how you will think anybody wants you self, every were you have been in Africa, na Ultimatum you dey always receive, shows how parasitic and leech like you flat headed bastards are truly are. Better park well, we are doing you favor, by allowing you to still be in Nigeria. Nonsense. Who get the time self.

A typical cone headed Afonja Benin republic refugee, for you to hide your scratched face under the North it must be hard been an Afonja. I feel your pain, but I'm not surprised cos you're a Fulani slave. Ur land been under attack from herdsmen on one hand and foreigners coming to occupy the economic and political space of your region the other hand, so I feel your pain but it's just the beginning cos we're here to give you more pains. As for Lagos, it'll always be a "No Mans Land" watch our for 2023, more foreigners are getting set for the political space and in no distance time we'll achieve our first Igbo governor, We're in this "One Nigeria" together so brace up yourself. As for the "North" we all know the Southern people the North respects and treat with caution, The North and East has their fair share of violence and North can't wakeup and attack our brothers in the North and the East won't reciprocate. They know their mate. There are even more Northerners in the East than Easterners in the North.

My Afonja friend, hope you're enjoying the bean and garri given to you at the Benin republic refugee camp? Do have a nice day
Re: Nigerian, Julia Oparah Appointed Provost Of University Of San Francisco by marsman: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) / Alan Garcia Is Dies! Shot Himself Dead Before Arrest / China Orders Closure Of US Consulate In Chengdu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.