Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,536 members, 7,972,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:20 PM

Another Sextape Of Lautech Lecturer With 300L Female Student Leaks (watch Here) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Sextape Of Lautech Lecturer With 300L Female Student Leaks (watch Here) (1785 Views)

Another Popular South African Actor's Sex Tape Leaks - Watch / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / Have You Ever Watched The Sextape Of A Girl You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Sextape Of Lautech Lecturer With 300L Female Student Leaks (watch Here) by Nollywoodpikin: 1:53am On Feb 26, 2021
AViral video of Lautech Female student and lecturer Chopping In a Hotel Makes headlines

video is seriously making headlines since this week , showing the moment a 300 level female student and her lecturer were having serious s3ual  affair

we gathered that video was recorded for comercial purpose  by an invisible cameraman but was later leaked to the sight of all men.
Watch Raw video,

we have it here link ..https://yawabase.com/se3tape-of-lautech-lecturer-with-300l-female-student-leaks-watch-here

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How A Soon To Be Married Man Was Toasting Her (screenshot) / Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me / 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.