Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years (1653 Views)

Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me / Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement / I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Casalindal(f): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2021
So guy we had a briefing with both lawyers last night in regards to my divorce. Guys men will always be men!! After everything you giving me only 50%?? Like 50% this is really sad to say the least.

And before you all come for me. Please know this I gave everything and also bring something to the table as well.
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by drizzle0007(m): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2021
Do you stay in kubwa and worship in redeemed?
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by danietohbadt(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2021
See glutton.
50% isn't enough right?
You're not even happy you'll get 50%. A lot of your mates out there got nothing
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by macrodata(m): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2021
You're lucky to have 50%. You have a considerate ex-husband. In marriage, 2 people become 1. Why do you want more than half of what the concept of marriage graphs?

Didn't he pay your bride price? You must have to return his price if you want divorce or simply ccept his generous offer of 50%
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by donbachi(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2021
But no alimony law in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by kelvyn7: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2021
undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by BareFacedLies(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Casalindal:
So guy we had a briefing with both lawyers last night in regards to my divorce. Guys men will always be men!! After everything you giving me only 50%?? Like 50% this is really sad to say the least.

And before you all come for me. Please know this I gave everything and also bring something to the table as well.

See her mouth like 70%...if I punch that your mouth now angry

2 Likes

Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Emmanuel909090: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Just realized op is doing well
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Truvelisback(m): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2021
U too greedy. It obvious that u have being a margraine head ache to ur husband, which has led to divorce. As if na u work the money for am. I promised myself, i will never do a court marriage with any woman.
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Truvelisback(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2021
BareFacedLies:

No mind her. Na greed wan kill her. She must have been causing the man alot of head aches that must have led to their divorce. This is why i will never ever do a court marriage because many of these ladies going into marriages nowaday are greedy thieves.

1 Like

Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2021
Casalindal:

Don't be greedy. Take the 50and walk out of his AIDS infested ass with your dignity intact
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Drsnives(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Do you even have Conscience?
I guess you never loved the man in the ist place.
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by reddingtonblack: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Don't be greedy. Take the 50and walk out of his AIDS infested ass with your dignity intact

i don't think their is any form of dignity taken something from what you despise,
when you reject someone, ,"DIGNITY" is when you reject every goodies that come with that person.
you hate me no problem hate my money tew thats dignity
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Truvelisback(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Na greed wan killer. She must have caused her husband to pass tru hell, which must have led to their divorce. This is why i don't like a court marriage.
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2021
Dude should have been smart enough and gotten a prenup
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Sonnobax15(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na you follow am work the money?

Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Casalindal:

I can't conclude with an incomplete story from one party...

But lemme ask a few questions....

You gave your all, didn't the man also give his all??

You brought something to the table, didn't the man also bring something to the table??

And besides sef, what was it exactly that you brought to the table??

The 70% you're asking for, is it 70% of what you both worked for together?? Or it's including what he had before he met you??

What makes you think you deserve 70%?
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by effort1: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Casalindal:

So, marriage was a business to you? You Shameless hoe?
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
reddingtonblack:
i don't think their is any form of dignity taken something from what you despise,
when you reject someone, ,"DIGNITY" is when you reject every goodies that come with that person.
you hate me no problem hate my money tew thats dignity
That is foolish talk! undecided

So all those law suits out there are what? "Undignified"? Nonsense! undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
effort1:
So, marriage was a business to you? You Shameless hoe?
It is a contract for crying out loud! undecided
What? You didn't realize this since it entails you picking out a partner to your exact fit, some of you believing you could even mold a slave out of one if you could? Marriage has always been a business contract and when it ends, no one wants to be left carrying the bag. lipsrsealed
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by reddingtonblack: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That is foolish talk! undecided

So all those law suits out there are what? "Undignified"? Nonsense! undecided

Call it a foolish talk or whatever, if what lawyers do are anything to go by what makes you think their is dignity in law or do i need to spoon feed you the difference between justice and dignity.
Dignity and principle are so entangled such that any person that has dignity will have principles .. you hate the devil, you call someone a devil but you still want to share the blessings from a devil
law suits all over the world upholds only justice thats even if it is not denied by a judge/lawyer with no dignity smiley
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
reddingtonblack:
Call it a foolish talk or whatever, if what lawyers do are anything to go by what makes you think their is dignity in law or do i need to spoon feed you the difference between justice and dignity.
Dignity and principle are so entangled such that any person that has dignity will have principles .. you hate the devil, you call someone a devil but you still want to share the blessings from a devil
law suits all over the world upholds only justice thats even if it is not denied by a judge/lawyer with no dignity smiley
All the words mean the same exact thing, did you know that. So I am not really sure what you are trying to say. undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by reddingtonblack: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What? You didn't realize this since it entails you picking out a partner to your exact fit, some of you believing you could even mold a slave out of one if you could? Marriage has always been a business contract and when it ends, no one wants to be left carrying the bag. lipsrsealed

You just dey open mouth anyhow, you forget asides legal marriages there are others forms of marriage;
Incase you don't know, traditional/xtain marriage aint contract bullshit, the only form of marriage that entails clauses & entitlement is legal marriage.
In nigeria we all know traditional/religion marriages are the most adopted form of marriage .. so quit your noise n stfu
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by reddingtonblack: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
All the words mean the same exact thing, did you know that. So I am not really sure what you are trying to say. undecided
q

like seriously, even if you dropout that still not as excuse, why not type those words on google n sort the differences yourself. make yourself useful bro
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
reddingtonblack:
q
like seriously, even if you dropout that still not as excuse, why not type those words on google n sort the differences yourself. make yourself useful bro
The problem isn't me but you , I am afraid. You try to put down the law where dignity is concerned only to assert it does go hand in hand with principles(laws) and I am not sure if you even realize the about-facedness of your attempt. undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
reddingtonblack:

You just dey open mouth anyhow, you forget asides legal marriages there are others forms of marriage;
Incase you don't know, traditional/xtain marriage aint contract bullshit, the only form of marriage that entails clauses & entitlement is legal marriage.
In nigeria we all know traditional/religion marriages are the most adopted form of marriage .. so quit your noise n stfu
undecided

Marriage, in whatever shape or form it comes in, is a contract between two individuals - a business deal meant to benefit their shared goals. If you don't even know this, you have no business with the business called marriage. undecided

1 Like

Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by TheGreatOne90: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Casalindal:

Greedy fool. If I were him, you won't get the 50%. You will be roasting in hell, by now
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by reddingtonblack: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
?Marriage,in every shape or form it comes in, is a contract between 2 individuals- a business deal meant to benefit them and their shared goals. If you don't even know this, you have no business with the business. undecided

LOL, save your post for SSCE, marriage is never a contract rather it is a union binded by mutual commitment before God & men.
Contract on the otherhand is a laid out agreement between two persons that emphasizes rights, clauses and entitlement with enacted provisions for dissolution i.e registry marriage

Bro need i remind you this is nigeria, maybe you should take your post to dollarland
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
reddingtonblack:
LOL, save your post for SSCE, marriage is never a contract rather it is a union binded by mutual commitment before God & men.
Contract on the otherhand is a laid out agreement between two persons that emphasizes rights, clauses and entitlement with enacted provisions for dissolution i.e registry marriage

Bro need i remind you this is nigeria, maybe you should take your post to dollarland
I think I am beginning to understand you more and more. You can't help but seek out the delusions as a way of helping you escape the truth in front of you. undecided

Binded by Mutual commitment? Where did God tell you that one? You have graduated into making God a liar now? undecided

According to God, a man and woman separate from their parents, agree(agreement/contract) to cleave and then become one. - Genesis 2 vs 24 and Matthew 19 vs 3-4. God defined it as a contact between 2 individuals... the union being the resulting marriage. You think God made a mistake or lied? undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Justbehave(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Casalindal:

This why men don't respect you leeches. Bitch.
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by effort1: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Marriage isn't a contract...it is a covenant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Most Well-mannered Female Moniker On Nairaland? / Why Is It So Hard To See Them Fighting On Nairaland / Leak Sȅx Video Of My Work Colleague Sophia From Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.