Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,715 members, 7,914,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:54 PM

50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years (1707 Views)

Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me / Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement / I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
effort1:
Marriage isn't a contract...it is a covenant.
A Covenant is also a contract between two or more parties. undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by effort1: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A Covenant is also a contract between two parties. undecided

Contract is physical..
Covenant is not
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
effort1:
Contract is physical..
Covenant is not
There is nothing "Physical" about a contract. A Covenant is a contract and a contract is a Covenant. undecided

Stop trying to deepen your delusion by redefining terms to suit your chosen delusion. undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by reddingtonblack: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I think I am beginning to understand you more and more. You can't help but seek out the delusions as a way of helping you escape the truth in front of you. undecided

Binded by Mutual commitment? Where did God tell you that one? You have graduated into making God a liar now? undecided

According to God, a man and woman separate from their parents, agree(agreement/contract) to cleave and then become one. - Genesis 2 vs 24 and Matthew 19 vs 3-4. God defined it as a contact between 2 individuals... the union being the resulting marriage. You think God made a mistake or lied? undecided

when i said you dropout that was just a guess i didnt know i was right cheesy normally i know suppose reply you again cos you get google

Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
reddingtonblack:
when i said you dropout that was just a guess i didnt know i was right cheesy normally i know suppose reply you again cos you get google
You really are lacking in the comprehension department big time. undecided

So, you don't see that what you posted there is essentially telling you you same exact thing which is that a contract is indeed an agreement? undecided

The statement "an agreement may fall short of being an enforceable contract" ought to to least trigger in yir mind, that an agreement is at least a form of a contract. lipsrsealed
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Justbehave(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You really are lacking in the comprehension department big time. undecided

So, you don't see that what you posted there is essentially telling you you same exact thing which is that a contract is indeed an agreement? undecided
Smh. Even after giving you an expo you still fail the exam. grin grin
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Justbehave(m): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
reddingtonblack:

Never you argue with a woman. You can never win.
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Justbehave:
Smh. Even after giving you an expo you still fail the exam. grin grin
Keep your delusion to yourself abeg! undecided
con·tract
/ˈkäntrakt/
a written or spoken agreement, especially one concerning employment, sales, or tenancy, that is intended to be enforceable by law.
Talk about having a hole in the mental! undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Justbehave:
Oh, now I am a woman? ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ignorance is indeed a disease! undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by effort1: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing "Physical" about a contract. A Covenant is a contract and a contract is a Covenant. undecided

Stop trying to deepen your delusion by redefining terms to suit your chosen delusion. undecided

So, if I win a contract from the government to build a road, it is not physical, Abi?
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by effort1: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:

People like you think you know. Whereas, you are fully empty headed
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
effort1:
So, if I win a contract from the government to build a road, it is not physical, Abi?
Contract refers to the agreement between you and the government, in this case, to build a road. The road is the work agreed upon, not the contract itself. undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
effort1:
People like you think you know. Whereas, you are fully empty headed
Look whose still yapping! undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by effort1: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Contract refers to the agreement between you and the government to build a road. The road is the work agreed upon, not the contract itself. undecided

The contract is the agreement. A contract is physical and a covenant is spiritual
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by effort1: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Look whose still yapping! undecided

Of course you are empty headed. A contract is physical and a covenant is spiritual
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
effort1:
The contract is the agreement. A contract is physical and a covenant is spiritual
Stop reasoning like an eejit! undecided

A Covenant is a contract, an agreement between parties. For example. The Covenant between God and the people of Israel was documented/written down in the book of Law of Moses... nothing spiritual about the Law which was to hold as the constitution in the land of Canaan for over 1500 years. The details of the Covenant/Contract are spelt out in the Books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy for anyone with a brain to read and understand. undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
effort1:
Of course you are empty headed. A contract is physical and a covenant is spiritual
ignorance is a disease and not something to be proud of! undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by effort1: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
ignorance is a disease and not something to be proud of! undecided

Why not go check dictionary meaning of a covenant and that of a contract to know the difference?

Then you can answer by yourself if you are not the ignorant idiot here
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by effort1: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop reasoning like an eejit! undecided

A Covenant is a contract, an agreement between parties. For example. The Covenant between God and the people of Israel was documented/written down in the book of Law of Moses... nothing spiritual about the Law which was to hold as the constitution in the land of Canaan for over 1500 years. The details of the Covenant/Contract are spelt out in the Books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy for anyone with a brain to read and understand. undecided

Oga Ignoramus, go and check the dictionary before disgracing those who sent you to school.

You think you know, whereas you are mentally empty
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
effort1:
Oga Ignoramus, go and check the dictionary before disgracing those who sent you to school.

You think you know, whereas you are mentally empty
Go ahead and show me you are not ge ignoramus abs mentally empty eejit here by posting from dictionary definition that states a Covenant is spiritual then. undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
effort1:
Why not go check dictionary meaning of a covenant and that of a contract to know the difference?

Then you can answer by yourself if you are not the ignorant idiot here
Show me you are not yourself the ignorant idiot here but posting the answer to to above in bold from a dictionary then. undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by reddingtonblack: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Justbehave:

i don't argue to win, giving people feedback of how dumb they sound is my own goal
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by effort1: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Show me you are not yourself the ignorant idiot here but posting the answer to to above in bold from a dictionary then. undecided

Since you are too mentally lazy to get answers, I'll help you so that you can quit your stupidity.

I hope, for the sake of those who sent you to school, you will quit acting like a dumb idiot henceforth.

Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by reddingtonblack: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Oh, now I am a woman? ROFLMAO

Ignorance is indeed a disease! undecided

SMH! All contract can or should be classified as an agreement BUT not ALL agreement can suffice as a contract.
in lame man term that is the difference if you know still understand argue with google.
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
effort1:
Since you are too mentally lazy to get answers, I'll help you so that you can quit your stupidity.
I hope, for the sake of those who sent you to school, you will quit acting like a dumb idiot henceforth.
I see you went ahead and confirmed yourself an Ignoramus afterall. undecided

So, your dictionary is a website called upcounsel.com and another conservative blogger website? undecided

ROFLMAO
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
reddingtonblack:
SMH! All contract can or should be classified as an agreement BUT not ALL agreement can suffice as a contract.
in lame man term that is the difference if you know still understand argue with google.
This isn't rocket science, and there is absolutely no reason to make it out as one or twist yourself into a ball for it. undecided

Marriage is a contract agreement between two parties...simple and short. undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by effort1: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I see you went ahead and confirmed yourself an Ignoramus afterall. undecided

So, your dictionary is a website called upcounsel.com and another conservative blogger website? undecided

ROFLMAO

Google searches give deeper meaning than dictionary.

Make sure you limit your ignorance to nairaland.

Don't go and say it elsewhere that a covenant is the same as contract. Idiot
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
effort1:

Google searches give deeper meaning than dictionary.

Make sure you limit your ignorance to nairaland.

Don't go and say it elsewhere that a covenant is the same as contract. Idiot
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

See this one! You claimed the dictionary was the source of your delusion but now you admit it has nothing to do with dictionary meaning but instead the delusions of others like you as posted on their obscure pages. undecided
Re: 50% Out Of The Divorce Settlement?? Hell No, I Deserve 70% It’s Over 2years by effort1: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

See this one! You claimed the dictionary was the source of your delusion but now you admit it has nothing to do with dictionary meaning but instead the delusions of others like you as posted on their obscure pages. undecided

I'm happy for your Dumb headed self. You have successfully found a place to hide your shame.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Females: Would You Have Any Issue With Your Friend Dating Your Brother? / Can You Allow The Opposite Sex Put You In The Middle Of A Bike? / Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.