Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo (3311 Views)

Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring / Truth Must Be Told :africa You Never See On T.v / The Truth Must Be Told On The Ptdf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by EzeUche(m): 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2011
What is wrong with the Igbo voting bloc?

There is no direction. I said this a couple of months ago, but the regular Igbo stalwarts on Nairaland told me that I should calm down and everything will be ok. Now looking at this election, I can finally say that the Igbo do not speak with one voice. I can only hold my head down in shame.

APGA = Fraud

Ohanaeze = Fraud

Igbo Elite = Fraud

The Igbo elite have sold our birthright for the highest bidder. It is simply a charade. Our neighbors laugh at us and see how the once mighty Igbo are a shadow of our former glory.

As a NL poster said, "Oh Akanu Ibiam, Okpara, Mbadiwe, Wachuku, Osadebey, rescue your children for their custodians have lost control of the steering wheel."
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by EzeUche(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2011
Gbahapu ihe ochie were nke ohu. - Ndigbo Motto
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by gernded(m): 2:06am On Apr 11, 2011
Dear poster you are mentally poor ,what is fraud ?political fraud or what why do you insult Igbo elite why why why??

So the Igbos are fraud wait do you know what is Ohaneze?you are one of the problems Your People Igbos are facing go to hell .
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by Obiagu1(m): 2:09am On Apr 11, 2011
Stop creating threads that don't make sense. sad
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by AljUche: 2:10am On Apr 11, 2011
gernded:

Dear poster you are mentally poor ,what is fraud ?political fraud or what why do you insult Igbo elite why why why??

So  the Igbos are fraud wait do you know what is Ohaneze?you are one of the problems Your People Igbos are facing go to hell .

not neccessary at all, try to understand his point of views

@op

you are very wrong

with ngige win under ACN then we have a very good chance 2015 if buhari win

you watch cool
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by EzeUche(m): 2:10am On Apr 11, 2011
Ihe nile e zughi oke n'ala Igbo.  cry cry cry
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by mensdept: 2:12am On Apr 11, 2011
EzeUche:

There is no direction. I said this a couple of months ago, but the regular Igbo stalwarts on Nairaland told me that I should calm down and everything will be ok. Now looking at this election, I can finally say that the Igbo do not speak with one voice. I can only hold my head down in shame.

APGA = Fraud

Ohanaeze = Fraud

Igbo Elite = Fraud

The Igbo elite have sold our birthright for the highest bidder. It is simply a charade. Our neighbors laugh at us and see how the once mighty Igbo are a shadow of our former glory.

As a NL poster said, "Oh Akanu Ibiam, Okpara, Mbadiwe, Wachuku, Osadebey, rescue your children for their custodians have lost control of the steering wheel."

Ohaneze fraud, possibly
Igbo elite fraud, possibly
APGA fraud--how so?
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by AljUche: 2:13am On Apr 11, 2011
EzeUche:

Ihe nile e zughi oke n'ala Igbo.  cry cry cry

do not worry brother

Chineke would put everything under control
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by jason123: 2:13am On Apr 11, 2011
gernded:

So  the Igbos are fraud wait do you know what is Ohaneze?you are one of the problems Your People Igbos are facing go to hell .
Obiagu1:

Stop creating threads that don't make sense.  sad

You are both right. Ezeuche and Onlytruth are the problems among igbos. They simply do not make sense!!!
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 11, 2011
EzeUche:

APGA = Fraud

Ohanaeze = Fraud

Igbo Elite = Fraud

Take it easy bro. It's not that bad, but you make it look like it's the end of the world.
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by EzeUche(m): 2:19am On Apr 11, 2011
Give us back Dr. Michael Okpara!

Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by EzeUche(m): 2:21am On Apr 11, 2011
Give us back Dr. Akanu Ibiam.

Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by jason123: 2:21am On Apr 11, 2011
Aigbofa:

Take it easy bro. It's not that bad, but you make it look like it's the end of the world.

Why are you consoling him I wonder what warranted this topic As if yorubas are evil! Can you imagine him so scared of his fellow southern brothers this much? The south shall unite politically whether you like it or not Ezeuche!!!
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by fstranger3(m): 2:22am On Apr 11, 2011
Ezeuche, there is nothing to worry about.

ACN is here to liberate you and your people.

Just trust us, we know what we are doing.

From Yorubas with love. grin
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by AljUche: 2:23am On Apr 11, 2011
EzeUche:

Give us back Dr. Akanu Ibiam.

[img]http://wm/images/akanu_ibiam.gif[/img]

EzeUche:

[img]http://pret/hprofile-ak-snc4/211099_148477245173919_152566_n.jpg[/img]

crap, i say

give us back freedom, eletricity, free education, democracy, jobs etc
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by mensdept: 2:23am On Apr 11, 2011
EzeUche:

These better persons are long gone. And currently, no real replacement for them. Wait, there's Ngige our great hero!!!
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by Obiagu1(m): 2:23am On Apr 11, 2011
EzeUche:

APGA = Fraud

Ohanaeze = Fraud

Igbo Elite = Fraud

When I reread your post I feel like giving you a whack.

Tell me the difference between NCNC and PDP except that PDP lasted longer?
NCNC would have taken the direction of PDP if it stayed longer.
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by AljUche: 2:23am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

u are having fun abi
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by sbeezy8: 2:24am On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

AWOLOWO LOVE OHHH
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by EzeUche(m): 2:26am On Apr 11, 2011
Obiagu1:

Are you in touch with reality? NCNC is PDP now? Are you smoking Igbo? I see you are in denial, but the truth is always bitter. You are from Anambra right? Ofe olugbu masirio ndi Anambra. . .
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 11, 2011
Really, EzeUche shouldnt have.

You should have discussed this with a village elder,  as you advised others on a thread a while ago tongue

Now you're simply giving "other" Nigerians the audacity to post "stuff" undecided
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by sbeezy8: 2:27am On Apr 11, 2011
EzeUche:

Are you in touch with reality? NCNC is PDP now? Are you smoking Igbo? I see you are in denial, but the truth is always bitter. You are from Anambra right? Ofe olugbu masirio ndi Anambra. . .

HOW CAN HE SMOKE HIS OWN ETHNICITY
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by mensdept: 2:28am On Apr 11, 2011
Obiagu1:

Aboy, whats this nonsense for?
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by fstranger3(m): 2:29am On Apr 11, 2011
mens dept:

Aboy, whats this nonsense for?

Obiagu was right. Both parties were started by Yorubas; NCNC by Macaulay, PDP by Bola Ige.
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by Obiagu1(m): 2:32am On Apr 11, 2011
EzeUche:

PDP is an Igbo party. APP (ANPP) is a Northern party. AD is a Yoruba party.
PDP progressed and others failed; just because APGA didn't do well you lost your bearing.

APGA was not an Igbo Party in 1999, a small party founded by an unknown Chekwas Okorie, and remained unknown till Anambra got angry with Ekwueme's PDP, then all of a sudden AGPA is the party of the Igbos. FYI, Ojukwu only changed the image of APGA from one small irrelevant party to a party Igbos want as a substitute to PDP.
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by koruji(m): 2:36am On Apr 11, 2011
Don't let's get carried away.

What ACN is today resulted from lessons learnt from OBJ's political sucker punch delivered to AD in 2003, and especially Tinubu's courage in singularly seeing through that game - paying dearly, but courageously for it too. Now the SW must make sure ACN fulfills its promises or get kicked out as well.

fstranger3:

Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by EzeUche(m): 2:38am On Apr 11, 2011
Obiagu1:

PDP progressed and others failed; just because APGA didn't do well you lost your bearing.

APGA was not an Igbo Party in 1999, a small party founded by an unknown Chekwas Okorie, and remained unknown till Anambra got angry with Ekwueme's PDP, then all of a sudden AGPA is the party of the Igbos. FYI, Ojukwu only changed the image of APGA from one small irrelevant party to a party Igbos want as a substitute to PDP.

It is not because APGA lost that I am upset. Look at the Igbo political unit. It is in disarray. While you have other regions coming under 1 tent, the Igbo look rudderless.

Maybe it is the belief in every Igbo man that he is a king, when he is actually not.

You think PDP is going to reward an Igbo man for his support nationally? The answer is no. PDP suffered heavy losses in the SW, but I am definitely sure that they will reward the ndi Yoruba before they do the Igbo.
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by mensdept: 2:38am On Apr 11, 2011
Obiagu1:

PDP progressed and others failed; just because APGA, didn't do well you lost your bearing.

APGA was not an Igbo Party in 1999, a small party founded by an unknown Chekwas Okorie, and remained unknown till Anambra got angry with Ekwueme's PDP, then all of a sudden AGPA is the party of the Igbos. FYI, Ojukwu only changed the image of APGA from one small irrevant party to a party Igbos want as a substitute to PDP.

Man are you in Onitsha sippin on some fake drugs from Taiwan? Its pass your bed time.
Apga wasnt even around in 1999 FOOL.

PDP is predominately the workings of NIGERIA at large. Prior to this election, there were more PDP governors of Yoruba extraction, Hausa extraction, than Igbo extraction.
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by Obiagu1(m): 2:42am On Apr 11, 2011
mens dept:

Man are you in Onitsha sippin on some fake drugs from Taiwan? Its pass your bed time.

PDP is predominately the workings of NIGERIA at large. Prior to this election, there were more PDP governors of Yoruba extraction, Hausa extraction, than Igbo extraction.

Can you actually read? APGA was not an Igbo Party in 1999. Did I say APGA was founded in 1999?
PDP was the Igbo party in 1999. Get it?
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by EzeUche(m): 2:44am On Apr 11, 2011
Obiagu1:

Can you actually read? APGA was not an Igbo Party in 1999. Did I say APGA was founded in 1999?
PDP was the Igbo party in 1999.

Do you know how ridiculous you sound. I know you are giving many people a good laugh.

When did PDP become an Igbo party? Is this how you deal with the truth?
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by AljUche: 2:45am On Apr 11, 2011
mens dept:

Obiagu1:

PDP was the Igbo party in 1999. Get it?

why the insults mens dept

brothers we should think as one here
Re: The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo by sbeezy8: 2:46am On Apr 11, 2011
EzeUche:

Do you know how ridiculous you sound. I know you are giving many people a good laugh.

When did PDP become an Igbo party? Is this how you deal with the truth?

o yes especially yorubas and northerners lmfao.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Okonjo-iweala's Name Conspicuously Missing Out / Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! / IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.