Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,581 members, 7,937,653 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese (4566 Views)

Checkout Photos Of A Chinese Baby Born With A Double Face / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Ugandan Couple Gives Birth To A Chinese Baby Boy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by sadi78: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Taxi Driver Welcomes 'Chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese Company (Photo): A youthful couple in Lusaka, Zambia has welcomed a beautiful baby boy into their family.. Mr Fabio Phiri a Taxi Driver and his wife Priscilla Phiri a Maid at China Engineering and Construction limited have thanked God for blessing them with a beautiful baby boy .

I love my son , he is a blessing to me , because of him I have been forced to even work hard in life so that I can always provide for him , he is a big boy now and is 6 months old , I named him after myself because he looks exactly like I do especially when I was a baby like him , his name is Fabio Ji Wu Phiri, the Ji Wu is a name we gave to him after my wife's former boss mr Ji

Wu Young a Chinese engineer who was working at China Engineering and Construction limited , he helped us a lot when my wife was pregnant and has been very supportive to our family and the baby , even after he left Zambia , he still sends money to help us with up keep so the only way we could appreciate him is by giving some of his names to our son " Mr Fabio Phiri narrated.

His wife Priscilla said she was grateful to God for giving her a beautiful and healthy baby boy " am very happy for this gift of a beautiful baby boy , I love him so much and I am thankful to God for giving him to me " she said .

Zambians have been left surprised by the baby's 'Chinese' looks as some said; it looks like the Chinese contractors don't only come and make Roads , They come to make babies too .

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by fati2001(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
wow the baby is so cute! gringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by Kayberg: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Smart Taxi Driver.
Hope he ain't playing with the risk of the combination of the first letters of the above nick I just gave him….
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by wingmanIII: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by ZUKKYY(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
wahala
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by daddytime(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Wonderful bilateral relations....
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by illicit(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Sharp guy....

It's better than committing murder or suicide or both....

3 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by Themainboy22: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
Obviously, the husband is a SIMPle man. congratulations to them.

4 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by LoudLord(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
You better lock up
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by Shokoloko(f): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
This man has same features as the woman. They can almost be twins.

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by Jeon(f): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
cool GOD bless the Chinese man for taking good care of your family.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by Stainlezzking: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Fake news!!!

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by juniorstar(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
hope they signed MOU. before doing the do. merger and acquisition in practise
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by LikeAking: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
This 1 na chinese majik.
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by tuzle(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
Old story, saw it about three years ago
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by Draslo(m): 12:42am On Feb 28, 2021
Mehn the girl's family jazz strong die!
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by Cousin9999: 4:58am On Feb 28, 2021
Hopefully the kid grows to normal height (and other normal sizes) and has more color, so they don't struggle to find a wife.

I guarantee the only way the Asian got into bed with her was spending a lot of money. And he had to pay a poor, average African woman for **x, compared to the conventionally attractive women who pay to fly to poor African men for the possibility of **x.
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by onomeabuja: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2021
shocked
THIS IS MY NEW meme on nairaland grin chinese babies'

yun chu yang lo grin

Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by oghalebros(m): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2021
On working with the chinses man. His DNA now reacted with the work to the extend it affected the baby.
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by Danhoys: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2021
I'm more concerned with how water is being wasted in the background... Painful to watch!!!

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
He resembles his daddy small. Lol.
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by TruthHurts1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
This is old news from 2017

sadi78:

Taxi Driver Welcomes 'Chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese Company (Photo): A youthful couple in Lusaka, Zambia has welcomed a beautiful baby boy into their family.. Mr Fabio Phiri a Taxi Driver and his wife Priscilla Phiri a Maid at China Engineering and Construction limited have thanked God for blessing them with a beautiful baby boy .

I love my son , he is a blessing to me , because of him I have been forced to even work hard in life so that I can always provide for him , he is a big boy now and is 6 months old , I named him after myself because he looks exactly like I do especially when I was a baby like him , his name is Fabio Ji Wu Phiri, the Ji Wu is a name we gave to him after my wife's former boss mr Ji

Wu Young a Chinese engineer who was working at China Engineering and Construction limited , he helped us a lot when my wife was pregnant and has been very supportive to our family and the baby , even after he left Zambia , he still sends money to help us with up keep so the only way we could appreciate him is by giving some of his names to our son " Mr Fabio Phiri narrated.

His wife Priscilla said she was grateful to God for giving her a beautiful and healthy baby boy " am very happy for this gift of a beautiful baby boy , I love him so much and I am thankful to God for giving him to me " she said .

Zambians have been left surprised by the baby's 'Chinese' looks as some said; it looks like the Chinese contractors don't only come and make Roads , They come to make babies too .
Re: Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese by habsydiamond(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
All I smell here is bastard bastard bastard... Na only kunfu I think say Chinese Sabi fight ni o... So dem Sabi cruise another man wife... The color is very clear.. Even the blind can see this.

(1) (Reply)

What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? / Japata Bitters Kills Mice During Testing / Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.