Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,995 members, 7,880,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu (14228 Views)

Nigerian Female Senator Chris Anyanwu Slapped PDP Chairman Madu During Congress / Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Ysol(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2011
Why are people praising her, You no dey shame at all, from husband to Wife.they don turn am to family affairs and you dey there they laugh wetin she knows about politics.This Country na Action film.God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
dayokanu:

Is she Yoruba? Isnt her name somethin like Ulurumu Ngozika Onyetinubu

grin grin grin grin.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by jmaine: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2011
Who do una this kind thing put this yeye thread for Homepage cheesy cheesy . . Do i see a form of conspiracy on the part of the mods to discredit team Tinubu tongue and reduce some of the heat from Team Buhari lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by spikedcylinder: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2011
No beef but she's not that cute in person. Major photoshop at play here.
I saw her last week after the cancelled elections and she looked like a ghost lifted from the woman in the photo.
Again, no beef. cheesy
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Adanora: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
I dey laugh, ACN most disciplined indeed. ACN is made up of all d bad egg dat was rejected by PDP, They all in2 ACN & very soon ACN will collapse like AD. Secondly usin a TOUT Tinubu as a leader, ur guess is as good as mine
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Adanora: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
I dey laugh, ACN most disciplined indeed. ACN is made up of all d bad egg dat was rejected by PDP, They all in2 ACN & very soon ACN will collapse like AD. Secondly usin a TOUT Tinubu as a leader, ur guess is as good as mine
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Adanora: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2011
Oh Oluremi. . .A sight for sore eyes. How can I meet this woman? I can only describe her in superlatives.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by dastudent(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ysol:

Why are people praising her, You no dey shame at all, from husband to Wife.they don turn am to family affairs and you dey there they laugh wetin she knows about politics.This Country na Action film.God Bless Nigeria.

What the eff?Why aren't the Akatas shouting about the Kennedy's,the Clintons and the Bushes of this world.Mcheeeeeeeew!.Why are we so narrow minded in this country.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
spikedcylinder:

No beef but she's not that cute in person. Major photoshop at play here.
I saw her last week after the cancelled elections and she looked like a ghost lifted from the woman in the photo.
Again, no beef. cheesy

Lie. BEEF!
it must have been the stress of the gruelling campaigns and whatnot. I saw her close range at an event in Muson Centre back in 2007 when Asiwaju was still governor. . . she looked like a GODDESS in appearance and gait! Oh, those eyes. Besides her carriage and grace are unrivalled. . .maybe only Onari Duke (and perhaps Daisy Danjuma) can give her a run for her money; but Oluremi still tops them in my eyes.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by semid4lyfe(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2011
No beef. . .

But Ileke-Idi can be so silly and act so dumb at times just to hype her ethnic group.Who dash Oluremi Tinubu Nigeria's first legal female Senator? If to se na Ekiti she bin represent we for no hear word again for Nairaland.

By the way, her election may be annulled if Dapo Durosinmi-Eti the Labour Party candidate goes to the Election petition tribunal cos his party was missing from the ballot paper hence lots of peeps reluctantly voted for ACN in the Lagos Central Senatorial zone. . .my self included. It's early days so one can't conclude she won't be having court issues. . .

The person wey put this thread for homepage f-up. Make I even go check sef
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Mkpotu(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2011
The heading should be rephrased to be: Oluremi Tinubu the first Lagos Female Senator.

A lot of women have been in the senate (with or without court cases) and even in the just concluded election women have equally made. Women like Nenadi Usman, Chris Anyanwu, Nkechi Nwogu etc.

@Poster, rephrase!
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Xfactoria: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

Nchara is right.

Elections are always rigged in Nigeria. The best rigger wins.  Yor think ACN won squarely in Ogun? and Oyo?

Think again!

Don't mind them.

So Ileke-Idi has started celebrating fraud!

LP Senatorial candidate's name was missing in the ballot paper in some polling booths and appeared in some others. We can't hear ACN say something about that o!

I am sure the result will be cancelled.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by spikedcylinder: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2011
pro01:

Lie. BEEF!
it must have been the stress of the gruelling campaigns and whatnot. I saw her close range at an event in Muson Centre back in 2007 when Asiwaju was still governor. . . she looked like a GODDESS in appearance and gait! Oh, those eyes. Besides her carriage and grace are unrivalled. . .maybe only Onari Duke (and perhaps Daisy Danjuma) can give her a run for her money; but Oluremi still tops them in my eyes.

Seriously o, no beef.
I used to admire her posters everyday on my way to work till I saw her in person last week. All I could say was, "to o". lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by babaowo: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2011
hmmmm i reserve my comments
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by semid4lyfe(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2011
Mkpotu:

The heading should be rephrased to be: Oluremi Tinubu the first Lagos Female Senator.

A lot of women have been in the senate (with or without court cases) and even in the just concluded election women have equally made. Women like Nenadi Usman, Chris Anyanwu, Nkechi Nwogu etc.

@Poster, rephrase!

Oluremi Tinubu is not even Lagos' first female Senator.

If my memory serves me right, Tinubu's Governorship running mate and deputy governor in '99 was a female Senator
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by dejsmiles(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2011
We all know that Oluremi Tinubu never contested in the primaries but instead imposed.It is quite unfortunate that most Lagosians don't know what is happeneing in the state co's there is alot of manipulation done by the so called Asiwaju that ought to have been resisted.It is very oviuos that he(Tinubu) sponsored then then impeachement moves against BRF.There are rumours going round now that Fashola has sponsored some people in Labour party for the state House of Rep. to rescues him from impeachment.I am very sure that he's likely going to be impeached as soon as he's declared the winner of the election.
Lagos being a one party state will not help issue at all cos there have to be check and balances just like what we have now in the National assembly.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by nwaafo1: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
What of Senator Joy Emordi, isnt she a female too?
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by blosomy(f): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2011
Very Very wrong post: @Poster, do your research before running to press.
CHIEF (MRS.) HELEN ESUENE ELECTED WITHOUT LOOMING COURT wahala.  SENATOR representing Eket Senatorial District in the National Assembly.

Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by klear(f): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2011
semid4lyfe:

By the way, her election may be annulled if Dapo Durosinmi-Eti the Labour Party candidate goes to the Election petition tribunal cos his party was missing from the ballot paper hence lots of peeps reluctantly voted for ACN in the Lagos Central Senatorial zone. . .my self included.

u shldnt have voted den so no complain. I did & am hapi she won smiley & who said she is d 1st female senator? she is nt
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2011
klear:

u shldnt have voted den so no complain. I did & am hapi she won smiley & who said she is d 1st female senator? she is nt

You dey mind that one?

@people complaining that her name was not on the ballot, then you should have voted otherwise.

spikedcylinder:

Seriously o, no beef.
I used to admire her posters everyday on my way to work till I saw her in person last week. All I could say was, "to o". lipsrsealed cheesy

One day, walk by again, use camera to take her pix cheesy
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2011
X-factoria:

Don't mind them.

So Ileke-Idi has started celebrating fraud!

LP Senatorial candidate's name was missing in the ballot paper in some polling booths and appeared in some others. We can't hear ACN say something about that o!

I am sure the result will be cancelled.

She's a fraud because the LP's candidate's name was missing? Na she steal am?
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by EkoIle1: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
dejsmiles:

We all know that Oluremi Tinubu never contested in the primaries but instead imposed.It is quite unfortunate that most Lagosians don't know what is happeneing in the state co's there is alot of manipulation done by the so called Asiwaju that ought to have been resisted.It is very oviuos that he(Tinubu) sponsored then then impeachement moves against BRF.There are rumours going round now that Fashola has sponsored some people in Labour party for the state House of Rep. to rescues him from impeachment.I am very sure that he's likely going to be impeached as soon as he's declared the winner of the election.
Lagos being a one party state will not help issue at all cos there have to be check and balances just like what we have now in the National assembly.

Unadulterated ignorance. So who voted her in? Lagosians or Aliens from Mars? Or she put a gun to the heads of hundreds of thousands of Lagosians and forced them to vote for her?

Her party picked her to contest and Lagosians approved with their votes.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by sley4life(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2011
very pretty woman. She is direct opp of Tinubu facially. Its true that pretty ladies always marry ugly dude. All those gals with shakara all over their body ends up marrying ugly dudes. But why would Tinubu endorse his wife,daughter, daughter inlaw to rule Lagos? Lagos funds cirlces around Asiwaju families
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by EzeUche(m): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2011
The title of this thread should be changed.

She is not the first "legal" female senator. Ileke-Idi I thought we had a deal.  angry

The OP is giving Nigerian women a bad name.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2011
EzeUche:

The title of this thread should be changed.

She is not the first "legal" female senator. Ileke-Idi I thought we had a deal.  angry

The OP is giving Nigerian women a bad name.

We do. How is this thread breaching our deal?

I'm celebrating Nigerian women undecided
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by nvo5(f): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2011
a lot of people voted for her because of BRF,
I voted for her because of text message war
she was able to convince me that she will do
better. as for the primaries, @dejsmiles if you
are Tinubu, will you give the flag to someone
else when your wife wants it?? what will become
of that home.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2011
nvo5:

a lot of people voted for her because of BRF,
I voted for her because of text message war
she was able to convince me that she will do
better. as for the primaries, @dejsmiles if you
are Tinubu, will you give the flag to someone
else when your wife wants it?? what will become
of that home.

No home b4.Politicians no get homes here.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Homonide: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2011
what a stupid thread this is!what gave the poster the impression that there won't be court cases?if it is true that the LP logo was not on the ballot papers in some polling units,then its certain that the elections will surely be cancelled if challenged at the tribunal.There are precedents for this kind of issue. It is also a big shame that Tinubu has become a dictator and is intent on turning lagos state government into his personal estate. he imposed his wife and in laws for GOD's sake. i hope lagosians will wake up from their slumber and re examine their blinded support for dictator Tinubu. a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
We have Homonids and then we have homo sapiens.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by MrFord1: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2011
Why d praise? ACN bought votes at #500 per vote. Also had cooked rice and soft-drinks at polling units at Surulere, Lagos. It could had happened at other L.G.As too. Nobody see all that.
Re: Nigeria's First Legal Female Senator Without Court Issues. . . Oluremi Tinubu by devayid(m): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
she's such a milf. I need a sugar mummy like this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu Donates N2.5Million For Kidney Transplant Of A Patient - Photos / National grazing bill has expired, says senate / NUPENG To Embark On A 3-Day Warning Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.